Chapter 1

Hi, I'm Hazel, I'm 5.

My biggest brother was moving around, I opened my eyes and saw him walking back and forth. I said" bubba, what wrong?" I rubbed my eyes, I'm sleepy.

Dean's POV
Dad wasn't  answering and It had been too long, so now I'm going to hopefully get my little brother, Sammy. I was pacing, trying to get ahold of dad but he wasn't answering. I heard the small voice of Hazel, our little sister," bubba, what wrong?" I looked at her to see she was rubbing her eyes looking at me, I must've woken her up.
I said" nothing, Haz, let's go." I lifted her into my arms and started walking, she laid her head on my shoulder, her fingers messing with the back of my head." go back to sleep."

We were nearly to Stanford, where Sam was at, Hazel said" why we here?" Her thumb was half in her mouth,
I said" to get Sammy. We need help finding dad, he's missing." I had to tell her the truth, even if it made her go in tears, but that's the life. I looked in the mirror to see her lip quiver and her eyes in the form of puppy eyes.
" Hazel, we'll find him." She nodded and wiped her eyes, dad rushed her to grow up just like he had done with me, that's probably a reason that should make me hate him but I can't. He's my dad. He's our dad." go to sleep, Hazel."
" not sleepy." She crawled into the front, and looked at me," 'm gon' stay up with you."
I smiled, " okay, Haz." She smiled at me and looked out the window.

Hazel's POV
I watched Dean till my eyes couldn't stay open anymore, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up when I felt dean get out of the impala, I whined, Dean said" come on then, I'm not waiting three years for you." He walked off, I jumped out and ran to catch up with him, I latched onto dean's jacket as he started climbing, he lifted me up and helped me up. Where are we? He put his finger to his lips, telling me to stay quiet. We broke into an apartment, and then Dean starting fighting Sam, I sat down waiting for them to stop,
I heard Dean say" whoa, easy, tiger."
Sam said" dean?" Dean laughed," you scared the crap out of me."
" that's 'cause you're out of practice." Then Sam flipped them over so Dean was on the ground, I giggled," or not. Get off of me." They finally stood up and I grabbed Dean's jacket, hiding behind him,
" Dean, what the hell are you doing here?"
" I was looking for a beer." Then a woman turned on the lights,
she said" Sam?"
Sam said" Jess, hey. Dean, this is my girlfriend, Jessica." I stood in front of Dean and tugged on Sam's shirt, he looked down at me and smiled a bit, then lifted me up. I laid my head on his shoulder, then went into Dean's arms,
" wait. Your brother Dean?"
Dean said" I love the smurfs. You know, I got to tell you, you are completely out of my brother's league." Dean put me down as he walked towards her,
" just let me put something on."
" no, no. No, I wouldn't dream of it, seriously." He walked back to Sam and me," anyway, I got to borrow your boyfriend here, talk about some private family business, but nice meeting you."
Sam said" no. No, whatever you want to say, you can say it in front of her."
" okay." He lifted me up," um, Dad hasn't been home in a few days."
" so he's working overtime on a "Miller Time" shift. He'll stumble back in sooner or later."
" dad's on a hunting trip, and he hasn't been home in a few days." I looked at Sam,
" Jess, Excuse us." We walked out, Dean held me as we walked downstairs," come on, you can't just break in in the middle of the night and expect me to hit the road with you."
" you're not hearing me, Sammy. Dad's missing. I need you to help me find him." My eyes started closing and I fell asleep.

Dean was in a gas station, I was sitting outside in the impala with Sam. I leaned over the seat and looked at Sam, he still looks the same, I haven't seen him since I was 3.
Sam said" what?" I smiled, and leaned back, Dean came out,
Dean said" hey, you want breakfast?" He held up a bag of chips and soda,
" no thanks, so how'd you pay for that stuff? You and dad still running credit-card scams?"
" yeah, well, hunting ain't exactly a pro-ball career. Besides, all we do is apply. It's not our fault they send us the card."
" yeah, and what names did you write on the application this time?" Dean handed me my snack through the open window,
" uh... Bert Aframian and his son, Hector. Scored two cards out of the deal."
" sounds about right. I swear, man, you got to update your cassette-tape collection."
" why?" I chewed on my candy bar watching the two,
" well, for one.. they're cassette tapes, and two.. Black Sabbath, Motörhead, Metallica? It's the greatest hits of Mullet Rock." Uh-oh. Here we go.
" house rules, Sammy.. Driver picks the music, shot gun shuts his cake hole."
" Sammy is a chubby 12 year old. It's Sam, okay?"
" sorry, I can't hear you. The music's too loud." I covered ears and sat in the seat as we took off. After I ate my snack, I fell asleep again.
I woke up to hear Dean say" we'll be back in a few." I hummed and then fell back to sleep.