Chapter 79

I appeared in a field, I looked around fast and then teleported to Sam, I appeared next to him. He and Cas were at the bunker, Sam didn't say a word, he only hugged me tightly.
I said" Where's Dean?" Cas looked at Sam, Sam looked away from me," Sam where is Dean?"
Sam said" He- Just know this wasn't your fault."
" Where is he?"
" Amara..." I looked down," He did this for us, for you."
" How long was I gone?"
" Long enough for it to really hit hard, come on." I followed them into the bunker,
Cas said" Sam, Hazel, I'm so sorry. If you want to talk... I'm here if you need anything."
A woman said" Hello, hello." She pressed the wall, and a bright light appeared.
Sam and I said" Cas!" Sam went for his gun,
" Don't. Sam and Hazel Winchester. Toni Bevell. Men of Letters, London Chapterhouse. Oh, you won't have heard of me, us. We're very traditional. Keep out of the way, keep to our studies."
Sam said" You, um... what?"
" They sent me to take you both in."
" To take us in?"
" Assuming the world didn't end, and, yay."
" Look, lady-"
" We've been watching you, Sam. What you've done, the damage you've caused. Archangels, leviathans, the darkness, and now, well... the old men have decided enough's enough. I mean, let's face it, Sam. You're just a jumped-up hunter playing with things you don't understand and doing more harm than good. Now, where's Dean?"
Sam and I said" Dead. Listen, Lady. We don't know who the hell you are or what the hell you want-"
" Stop."
" Put the gun down."
" I said stop."
Sam said" You and I both know you're not gonna pull the trigger." Then she pulled the trigger, I closed my eyes then opened them. Anger fueled through me and she tried to shoot me, I pushed the bullet away, and I ran to her and then she cuffed me. I looked down and saw Enochian, oh shit! I kicked her legs and she pushed me into the wall. I hit my head hard and I knew my skull caved in a bit, I screamed in pain then passed out.

I woke up, chained down to a chair, next to Sammy. My eyes glowed bright with anger and then I was electrocuted. Shock waves pierced off my skin and hit the walls, the woman shocked Sammy, and he groaned. Protective sister bear came out to play, and I growled at her.
She said" Be a good boy." Then the woman from the bunker came down,
Sam said" You."
The woman said" Now, Sam, Hazel. Let's begin."
" Toni Bevell, London Chapterhouse."
" That's right."
" So, you're what? You're, uh, English Men of Letters?"
" British."
" Where are we?"
" Does it matter?"
" Just wondering how far we're gonna have to walk back to town after we kill you. And her. But you first."
" Yes, well before you murder us all, we do have a few questions about you, your brother, hunters in america, and how you saved the sun."
" Right. You shoot me, kidnap me, but yeah, happy to help."
" I didn't want to hurt you, Sam. You gave me no choice. And, well, I could say it was never supposed to go this way, but you're... you. It was always going to go this way."
" And you know me?"
" We do. We've been watching you and your siblings for years. Ever since you almost ended the world the first time. We knew all about Lucifer, the angels falling."
" Then where were you?"
" Fair question. See, some of us wanted to get involved, but the old men wouldn't allow it. Thought we were overstepping our bounds. After all this business with the darkness, even they have to agree, things need to change. And while either of you might not believe this, Sam, we're here to help."
We scoffed," Yeah, no, I-I can tell."
" I want to apologize to locking you up. You're dangerous, to others and yourself, but if you answer my questions, you both walk right out that door. I promise."
Sam and I said" Pass."
" Sam. Hazel."
" You can ask us any kind of question you want. The answer's gonna be the exact same, screw you. You want to get mad? You want to get mean? We've been tortured by the Devil himself. So you, you're just an accent in a pantsuit. What can you do to us?" They turned on a hose, and cold water poured down on us," A cold shower? That's your play?" It started getting colder," Screw you."
I sent a mind message,

Sam, I can't get out. Enochian handcuffs. I can't teleport or heal you.

He sent one back,

Stay calm. It's gonna be alright.

I glanced at him then kept a straight face, cold water doesn't effect me much. But we're gonna get hypothermia, and that's not gonna be good for either of us. I can't heal, not anymore, probably not ever again, but I can't let anything happen to Sammy.

We were both shivering, our bodies are trying to preserve heat, and we can't.
Toni said" Can we end this Sam Hazel. Please?"
Sam and I said" Screw you."
" What do you imagine is happening here? Do you think you're being brave, that you're the hero of this story? Well, you're no heroes, Sam Hazel. You're just bad at your job."
" Yeah, and you're better?"
" So much better. You drive back roads, catching cases at random. You get word a body's dropped, you check it out, and maybe you even kill the thing that did it. But that person is still dead, and maybe a few more. But my people? We plan ahead. We study lore, and we use it against our enemies. Back home, every thoroughfare, every bridge, every dock, every airport has been warded. The moment a monster steps foot in Britain, we know about it. Within 20 minutes, he's been picked up. And within 40, he's dead. There hasn't been a monster related death in Britain since 1965 because we are good at our job. Now, you were always a lost cause, Sam, but I'm hoping there are other hunters we can work with, teach. So, I need you to give me names and locations and everything else. Dead drops, meeting places, an organizational hierarchy, because maybe with all of us working together, we can do what you never could, make america safe."
" Or maybe you tie them to a chair. Maybe you do worse. So, maybe... maybe you can go to Hell."
" Hmm. Have it your way." Then she walked out, up the stairs, the other woman brought out a blow torch.
She said" Are you really gonna make me do this?"
Sam said" Screw... you." She got to his foot," No! Don't. Don't!" Then he screamed in pain, I growled and got angrier by the second.
I screamed" Stop it! You bitch!" I felt my power, no, no,
I sent a mind message,

Sammy, keep your eyes closed.

My power bursted and she was pushed away from him, and she hit the stairs. She glared at me, then got up, she walked to me and put the fire towards my foot. Then the pain quickly caught up to me, I breathed heavily then screamed in pain.

She had finally stopped, and then I heard the door,
Woman said" No one can take that much pain and not break."
Toni said" What are you saying?"
" I th- Ma'am. If you want them dead, then I'll slit their throats right now. But if you want to take this to the next level, you need go make the call. Bring in Mr. Ketch."
" I don't want that psychopath anywhere near me."
" So?"
" So... we stop trying to break their bodies. We break their minds." Then I passed out from pain.

I woke up next to Sam, he looked at me then my eyes went to a camera. We pulled ourselves up onto the chairs, and looked around, there's a cellar door. We can make it that far, can't we? I got up and grabbed Sam's arm, he pulled up and we both slowly made our way to the cellar door.
Sam said" Let us out!" He hit at the door but retreated, breathing heavily.
There was this loud pitchy noise, I winced then covered my ears, I looked at Sam, he needs help!
I mumbled" Sammy." Whatever the hell she put in me is taking a toll that I don't want to know. Then everything went black...