Chapter 134

Sam said" This was dictated by God himself- instructions on how to seal angels and demons back into heaven and hell if-if they ever tried to take over Earth." I walked into the room, I saw the demon tablet.
Dean said" Exactly. But if Chuck was so freaking invincible, then why wasn't he able to protect us from the dick demons or even the dickier angels? 'Cause, remember, these babies were dictated before he took a powder."
Eileen said" So, he was worried about humans, if he couldn't protect him?"
Sam said" Yeah. Like, if, for some reason, he were out of commission."
Dean said" Which is weird, considering that he's supposed to be untouchable, unless he is not... untouchable."
" So, he has an Achilles heel."
" Well, I'm saying he has a weak spot."
" Yeah, that's-that's..."
" These hunks of rock, they're-they're like a- they're like an advanced directive, okay? In case something happens to Chuck because there is a crack in his invincibility shield."
Eileen said" So, you guys can read that?"
" No. But I've got that handled."
I said" Why can't we find a way to bring Jack back?" Sam and Dean looked at me," You brought back Eileen with magic, can't you find some spell for Jack?"
Sam said" Hazel... Eileen was a ghost, Jack... he's in the empty, we think."
" Cas got out of the empty!"
Dean said" With Jack's help."
" There has to be a way!"
" There's not, kiddo."
" There's gotta be something!" I breathed heavily, my eyes started to glow.
Sam said" Hazel..."
" There has to be some dark magic, some power! Chuck was afraid of Jack, and Dean got Jack killed! So why aren't you trying to find a way to bring him back!"
" Because there's not a way, Hazel." The lights started flickering, my nose started bleeding.
Dean said" Hazel, stop."
I said" I swore to never leave him!"
" He's gone, Hazel." I started levitating," And you really think we're that stupid not to notice your little marks? He doesn't have a subconscious, you can't connect to something that isn't there."
" I have to try!"
" You're gonna kill yourself!"
" And you're gonna kill yourself fighting God! I can't, Dean, I die... I'm just gone, my soul ripped apart! I won't go to heaven, I won't go to hell, I won't go to the empty!"
" We aren't letting your soul get ripped to shreds." I fell, Dean caught me before I could hit the ground, he held me in his arms.
Sam said" She's fighting it, Dean. How long are we gonna let her do this to herself?"
" We couldn't control this girl if we tried. She connected with Jack, and that's one thing we'll never be able to break from her. I'm gonna get her to bed, she needs rest." My eyes closed, Dean carried me back to my room and laid me down, pulling my blanket over me. He kissed my head," Get some sleep, kiddo." I heard him walk out and close the door, I dozed off for the first time in 2 days.
——
I heard Donny say" Hey, guys."
Cas said" It's Chuck." My eyes glowed and I moved closer to Dean.
" Prophets speak the word of god, sometimes indirectly. Sometimes they're my bluetooth. So, here's the thing. Usually, I really love our little... process. I toss something at you guys, and you slam it right back. It's fun, like tennis. With monsters. But this- let this one go."
Dean said" Or what?"
" Or I go all-powerful. Maybe not on you. Not right away. But, let's see, there's... Jody, Donna, Eileen. Pretty much everybody on your speed dial. So drop it, 'kay?" I teleported out of there, I got to my room and sat down, then stood up. I paced, breathing heavily, I sighed then closed my eyes. I know they aren't gonna drop it, they're determined, and when they're determined... they don't listen to anyone.

Someone knocked on my door,
I said" Come in." Sam came in, he looked at me, his stupid concerned eyes bore into mine." I'm okay, Sammy."
He said" We're going to Hell, Dean says you're too much of a loose cannon to come with."
" He's not wrong."
" We'll be back soon."
" Hold on, why are you going to Hell?"
" Uh... you're not gonna like it."
" Sam..." I raised my eyebrow, looking at him, he gulped.
" We're going to see Michael."
" Oh... that's fantastic! Are you freaking crazy?!"
" I know, I know, I know... but we've got a plan and it'll be fine. Just stay here, Eileen is here, working the spell for us. We'll be back as soon as we can."
" Be careful."
" When aren't we?" He smiled and turned around,
" Never."
" Very true." He walked away, I smiled a little then fell onto my bed, sighing.
——
They were back, and Michael's missing from hell, so that's slightly alarming.
I walked into the map room,
Dean said" Getting us back from hell. She doing okay?" I sat down,
Sam said" Yeah. I guess."
" You guess?"
" If she needs something from me, she'll tell me. We have an agreement." I squinted my eyes slightly,
" You have an agreement? That's adorable. Look, man, I didn't want to say anything, okay, 'cause I was kind of in a-in a bad place, and, uh, yeah, I didn't want to jinx it or whatever, but, you know, I tried the family thing, right?"
" Yeah, me too. And that's not for us."
" No, not really."
" But I'm just saying if it was to work, Eileen, you know, she gets it. She gets us. She gets the life. She's hot." Sam scoffed,
" Dean. I mean, I'm not even-"
" Look, all I'm saying is you- you could do worse, okay? And she could certainly do better." I laughed, covering my mouth quickly," Like, so much better. I'm happy for you, Sammy." He walked away, Sam looked at him, then to me,
I said" I'm just observing... kids aren't for me, but do you think if I had them would they be like me... or like a full angel or demon or human? Would they be able to go invisible randomly, that'd be terrible parenting."
Sam said" Are you drunk?"
" That's the concerning part, I'm totally sober."
" I think they'd be like you, and you'd want to kill them if they were a boy because you act just like Dean." I shuddered, gagging," Uh-huh. Get it out."
" Ewww! No, no, never. I'd ship the kid off to you."
" Hey, I raised you, I'm not raising your kid."
" Dammit." I got up, and walked away from him, heading back to my room.

They found Michael and brought him back, I was supposedly banned from being in the same room... but I'm outside the door, listening.
Michael said" You're asking me to trust you- you, who doomed me, you, who let Lucifer walk free while your own brother sat in hell."
Sam said" Doing what we do, we've had to get used to losing people. Probably too used to it. With Adam, we said goodby because we thought we had to. We were wrong."
" Well, don't tell me. Tell him." I tilted my head, then went invisible, teleporting in." Hey, Sam. Dean."
" Adam?"
" Ha!"
Dean said" Wait, Mic-Michael lets you... talk? I mean, he lets you be?"
" Uh, yeah. In the cage, we came to an agreement. We only had each other."
" Adam, look, I know we bailed on you, okay, and there is nothing that we can say to fix that."
" How about, uh... I'm sorry?" Then his eyes flowed,
" Enough. Why am I here?"
Cas said" Michael, we needed to speak with you because God is back. You didn't think the cage just opened on its own, did you?"
" If my father is back, he will usher in Paradise."
Dean said" No, he won't. Because Paradise is boring, and your dad- he's just looking to be entertained. Which means we're his puppets. All of us, especially you." Michael stood up, I straightened my stance,
" I won't hear this. You're lying. I don't know what your agenda is, but you're lying."
Cas said" Michael." Eyes glowed again,
" Hey. It's Adam. I'd give it a rest. He's not listening."

I mumbled" Okay... one, two..." I yelped and fell, my eyes closed, rolling back into my head." Jack! Jack?!" I looked around, I sighed then closed my eyes again, I opened them, I screamed from anger. I raised my hand and busted my lamp bulbs again, I breathed heavily, I sighed then wiped my face... nothing. Dammit! I felt shaking,
I screamed" Dean?! Dean!"
I heard Dean yell" Stay in your room, Haz!" I relaxed, sitting on my bed, grabbing my wrap, I wrapped it around my arm.