Chapter 45

Skipping to The French Mistake
———————————————————
It was storming cats and dogs outside, Sam came into the room,
He said" Where's Bobby?"
Dean said" In town. Supply run."
" In this?"
" Man is a hero. We are officially out of hunter's helper." Then I heard wings, I stood straighter as I saw Balthazar.
Balthazar said" Hello, boys. You've seen the Godfather, right?"
Dean said" Balthazar?"
" You know the end, when Michael Corleone sends his men to kill his enemies in one bloody swoop."
" Hey."
" Dead Sea brine. Good, good, good. Then Moe Greene gets hit in the eye. Don Cuneo gets it in the revolving door."
" I said, Hey."
" You did. Twice. Good for you. Blood of lamb. Blood of lamb." He disappeared, and went to the fridge, "Beer, cold pizza, blood of lamb. Yes. Blood of lamb."
Sam said" Why are you talking about The Godfather?"
" Because We're in it right now. Tonight. And in the role of Michael Corleone: the archangel Raphael."
Dean said" Mind telling us what you mean?"
" No, no, no. No, no, no. Yes. Bone of a lesser saint. This vertebra will do very nicely. Your Mr. Singer does keep a beautiful pantry."
" Wait. Raphael is after you?"
" Raphael is after us all. You see, he consolidated his strength and now he's on the move."
Sam said" And where's Cas?"
" Oh, Cassie? He is deep, deep underground. So good old Raphie put out a hit list... on every Samaritan who helped our dear Cas. Including the three of you. And so much more importantly, me. See, he wants to draw Cas out in the open."
" You expect us to just believe you?"
" Oh, don't. You'll go where I throw you, either way."
I said" What's that supposed to mean?"
" And that's all the time we have, gentlemen. Where is it?"
Dean said" Oh, what happened there?"
" Oh, garnish, I know. You see, Uncle Raphie sent one of his nasties to handle me. I'm flattered, actually. And down a lung, at the moment, but that's alright. Here's for you." He handed keys to Sam,
Sam said" What am I supposed to do with this?"
" Run with it." He was thrown back, I raised my hands to be ready, a man walked towards us," Virgil. I said run!" He pushed us back into the window, we smashed through it, then I felt burning pain.
A man yelled" Cut!" We looked up and saw a bunch a people," Jared, Jensen, Rachel. Outstanding. That was just great." What in hell is going on? We got up,
Sam said" So no angels?"
Dean said" No angels, I think."
" Should we be killing anybody?"
" I don't think so."
" Running?"
" Where?" Sam picked up a piece of rubber glass,
I said" Remind me to kick Balthazar's ass." Dean nodded, in agreement, we heard people talking,
Sam said" Who the hell are-"
A woman said" Jared. Three minutes, okay? Great." She grabbed his arm and walked, Sam followed,
Dean whispered" Where are we going?"
Another woman said" Jensen, there you are. Let's just get you in the chair." She dragged Dean away, I followed Dean instantly, she started wiping his face when he sat down.
Dean said" I'm not wearing- Oh, crap. I'm a painted whore." I scoffed then looked at Dean, then there was a burning in my chest again. What did Balthazar do?! I tried to use my mind thing with Sam but it didn't work, oh no! No! No! I need my powers! That's how I keep my brothers safe! That's how I keep them alive!
Once Dean got away, we walked off in search for Sam. Once we found him,
Sam said" Hey."
Dean said" Dude, they put freaking makeup on us. Those bastards."
" I think I know what this is."
" Okay, What?"
" It's a TV show."
" You think?"
" Wait, I mean, here, wherever here is... this Twilight Zone Balthazar zapped us into. For whatever reason, our life is a tv show."
Dean and I said" Why?"
" I don't know."
Dean said" No, seriously, why would anybody wanna watch our lives?"
" Well, I mean, according to the interviewer, not very many people do. Look, I'm not saying it makes sense. We landed in some dimension... where you're Jensen Ackles... you're Rachel Michaels... and I'm something called a Jared Padalecki."
" Oh, so what, now you're Polish? Is any of this making any sense to you? Oh. Hey, at least my baby made it. Ha ha ha. Hey, hey what-" then we saw multiple impalas," I feel sick. I'm gonna be sick. I wanna go home. I feel like this whole place is bad touching me."
" Yeah, I know. Me too. So, what do you think? Cas?"
" It's our best shot, if he's still alive. Dear Castiel, who art maybe running his ass away from heaven... we pray that you have your ears on. So breaker, breaker." Another pang of burn hit me, I grabbed onto Sam's arm, whimpering." Cas? Cas. Hey." Dean ran off, Sam ran after him, that's not Our Castiel, I would know, even if I don't have my powers, I would know like hell if it was our Cas. Once I saw them walking away, I ran to them and caught up." I wanna dig my finger into my brain and scratch it till we're back in Kansas."
" Hey. J. Ackles."
" That's fake me."
" Yeah."
" This must be fake mine." We went into the trailer," Dude, I have a helicopter."
" Whoa. Alright, who puts a 300 gallon aquarium in their trailer?"
" Apparently, Jensen Ackles."
" Huh. Alright. Here we go. Let's see who this guy is."
" Well, he's not a hunter, but he plays one on TV. Oh, come on. Look at these male-modeling sons of bitches. Nice blue steel, Sam."
" Hey, apparently it's our job. Alright. Here it goes. Says you're from Texas."
" Really?"
" Yeah. And, uh... oh. Says you were on a soap opera."
" What?" Sam and I made a face, I don't even know what to call it. Sam hit play, then Dean walked over and watched it. It was terrifying to see our brother like that." Don't like this universe, Sammy, Haz. We need to get out of this."
Sam and I said" Yeah. No argument here. But we don't think our prayers are reaching Cas. Or the real Cas."
" Well, I agree. I think we are definitely out of soul-phone range but..."
" What?"
" If we can reverse Balthazar's spell. I watched every move. If we just get the ingredients, right? Get back to that same window and... there's no place like home."
I said" I think I can get home... there's
This burning in my chest, it won't stop, I think someone is trying to summon me."
" How in hell would someone summon you?"
" Cas told me it was possible for me to be summoned since I'm a demon and Angel, but also human."
" Then go, if you can. I want you back where it's safe and you can protect yourself."
" Balthazar is right, Raph is very angry at Cas, and he's not exactly gonna calm down till we're all dead."
" Great, just get back, and get into hiding, quick."
" Yeah, I know. Are you two sure you'll be safe?"
" We'll be fine. No angels."
" Okay." I closed my eyes and focused on the burning...
I opened my eyes and I was in my room at Bobby's, I sighed then teleported away to a secret hideout. Okay, Boys, it's your turn to find a way back and fast. I started drawing sigils on the walls and floors then I salted the doors and windows. I grabbed an iron rod and got ready for about anything. I closed my eyes and tried to make contact with my brothers but it didn't work... I'm terrified, they're in an unknown dimension, and I'm home, alone.
Someone knocked on the door, I opened it was pulled out, I hit the ground hard. I saw Raphael, oh this is just freakin' great!
He said" Where are your brothers, abomination?"
I said" In hell, I hear it's a great vacation." He made a fist, my ribs started cracking," This is nothing, Raphie." He snapped his fingers then visions of my brother dying in front of me appeared in my brain. I breathed heavily, then did a poker face," Oh, you sick son of a bitch." He let the visions get stronger and Dean and Sam's voices get louder. I covered my ears and flinched," You dick!"
" Want to tell me where your brothers are now... or shall we continue?"
" Don't know where they are." He snapped his fingers and the visions got worse. He was making me angry, he wants me to have an outburst of energy, he needs the energy source. I breathed in," Hey, I'm gonna kill you, and It's gonna be painful!"
" You don't scare me, you're no more than a weak child, worthless."
" Yeah, well, I know how to kick ass and kill people, don't-don't underestimate me, Raphael, it'll be a big mistake." He twisted his hand and I choked, I couldn't breathe, I raised my hands and pushed him away from me. My vision blurred, then I started to pass out, he teleported us somewhere. I raised my hands and demolished the current vessel, then everything went black.

I woke up to Dean saying" Haz, Hazel, baby girl, wake up. Come on, wake up, just wake up." I groaned as he shook my shoulder," Oh, never do that again. Sam, she's awake!" He lifted me up, I groaned in pain," Sorry." Sam ran in and looked me up and down, I laid my head on Dean's chest.
Sam said" What happened? Dean, get her in a chair." Dean carried me to a chair and sat me down, Sam lifted up my shirt a little and saw the very bruised skin. He skimmed his hand over my ribcage, I screamed in pain, starting to cry." Sorry, sorry." Dean grabbed the first aid as Sam checked me for any other damages. Dean started cleaning me up," Hazel, can you tell us what happened?"
I said" Raphael, he came looking for you, I wouldn't say, so he tortured me, naturally."
" Okay, your pulse was practically gone."
" He choked me, and I demolished his vessel, then I passed out."
" How did you demolish his vessel?"
" I'm really strong, it was really awesome." Dean did that proud smile, and Sam smiled at me,
" Alright, let's get you patched up." I nodded and let them wrap my stomach, and put gauze on my head.