Chapter 48

I woke up in my room at Bobby's, my wrist was wrapped up, then every single memory that I had blocked out came back. Everything. I started shaking but got up, I'll just... I don't know anymore.
I heard Dean say" Sow, you're, uh, walking and talking."
Sam said" Yeah. I, uh... put on my own socks, whole nine."
" Well, that's um.. I mean, uh, you... you sure you're okay?"
" Yeah. My head hurts a little, but... Basically."
" Seriously?"
" Look, man, I'm as surprised as you are, but, yeah, I swear."
" Good. No reason putting a gift horse under a microscope, right?"
" Yeah. So what happened with Cas?"
" Why don't you come help me with the car, and I'll fill you in?"
" Okay."
I said" Can I help?"
Dean said" Are you okay?" I nodded then shook my head, I couldn't lie to them, I mean, eventually they'll find out." What does that mean?"
" Everything is back, memories that I managed to burn are back, and it really, really scares me." I walked outside, and soon heard Dean following me.

We were watching the news,
The woman said"  Sudden deaths of some 200 religious leaders are currently under investigation. The Vatican has yet to issue a statement, but some are already calling this an act of god."
Another said" We all saw him, no beard, no robe. He was young... and- and sexy. He had a raincoat." Dean shut off the tv, oh this is gonna get a whole lot worse.
I was in my room, then my mother appeared, I put on a poker face, she laughed evilly.
She said" You act so brave, but all you are is a scared little girl searching for her brother's approval, but it'll never happen. He only sees you as the monster you are, a killer." I shook my head," Even Sam does, I mean, you did hear their talks when they thought you were asleep, they would just send you off to Bobby, have Bobby deal with you." I shook my head," Even now, Dean has no clue what he's going to do with his baby sister. He only has enough room for one, who will he choose his Sammy or you." My lip started to quiver, then she laughed again," See, just a weak, worthless little maggot. I see why Luci wanted me to torture you. Remember our little games, my sweet. Did they even look for you? Did you ever tell them about us? Did they even worry about their baby sister." I nodded," Are you sure? Positive? Never did see an angel come to your rescue, did you? How about did they even question your loyalty when you would always disappear and return hurt or weak?" I shook my head," Why is that? Is it because they trust their little sister to always be the sweet, little girl she started out as? Did they never even think for a second, you could be as dangerous as the monster they kill?" I held my head and pulled at my hair, squeezing my eyes shut. Then I pushed my hands forward and the power flickered for a minute before going back to normal. I fell onto my bed, passed out, I'm not gonna make it out alive, I can't push them back anymore.
I didn't leave my room, I didn't want to, I couldn't face my brothers. Someone knocked on my door, then I heard Sam say" Haz, it's me. You need to eat... I have grilled cheese." I opened my door a little and looked at him. He smiled as he saw me and crouched down," Can we talk?" I shook my head," Can I talk?" I nodded, and opened the door, my room was kinda destroyed from my power outburst. He came in and gave me the grilled cheese, I started eating and looked at him." So, Dean mentioned sometime that you had been to hell... Hazel, do you remember what happened? And how long were you down there?"
I mumbled" It felt like forever, but it was 2 weeks. I had ran away... and then I was kidnapped by him, and Sammy, it was real scary. He had my mom torture me, she's down there, I pushed the memories back, and stayed focused for you and Dean. But now they're back, and I can't push them away anymore."
" What else happened?"
" Usual torture, Sammy. Except three thousand times worse. I was so brave, I swear, So brave." I started crying when he didn't say anything to me, He's mad at me," No, you're mad! You're mad!"
" Shh, shh, Haz, baby girl, it's okay Hazel. I'm not mad at you, I swear, I'm not mad, baby girl."
" Why not?"
" Because I know you were brave. I know you like I know Dean, we all know each other like the back of our hands."
" He hurt more than my hand, Sammy..."
" What do you mean?" I turned around and pulled up my shirt, It was a scarred claw mark straight down my spine." What did he do?"
" I couldn't walk for a week, I was stuck, it hurt so bad, Sammy. That's how he kept me in hell... I don't have wings but I can Teleport, so he made sure I couldn't."
" What's the handprint?"
" He burned his mark on me, he made scratches in my head too. He tortured me mentally but I still wouldn't break, so he started physically torturing me. But I kept my mouth shut, then he threw me out and into some abandoned place. I was too weak to move so I just stayed put and once I got better, I high tailed it out of there." I looked at Sammy, he pulled me to him and hugged me tightly, I closed my eyes and relaxed against his chest. My eyes started to close, I grabbed his shirt and gripped the material. He lifted me up and I instantly fell fast to sleep, feeling safe for once.

Sam, Dean, and Bobby went to some town, 9 hours away, to find a creation of God. I curled up on the couch and waited for them to get back.

It's morning, I learned that they now have to get Cas to a lab very soon, I was watching Dean drink whiskey,
Sam said" You want some coffee with that?"
Dean said" It's 6pm somewhere."
" We got to hit the road. I mean, how are we supposed to get Cas to that lab by friggin' 3:59 am?"
" We don't."
" What do you mean, we don't?"
" I mean, we can't bring the horse to water, and we can't make it drink. Why fool ourselves?"
" Dean, look, I know you think that Cas is gone-"
" It's 'cause he is."
" He's not! He's in there somewhere, Dean. I know it."
" No, you don't."
" No, I don't. But, look, I was pretty far gone sometimes myself, and you never gave up on me."
" Yeah, and it turns out that you're about the same open book as you've always been. Hallucinations? Really? I got to find out from Death?"
" What was I supposed to do?"
" How about not lie? How about tell me that you've got crazy crap climbing those walls?"
" Why? You can't help. You got a lot of pretty severe crap swinging your way lately, and- and I thought- what? I thought why burst the one good bubble you had left? It's under control."
" What? What, exactly, is under control?"
" I know what's real and what's not."
" Sam-"
" Dean, look, we can debate this once we deal with Cas."
" Yeah, you know I'm gonna deal, I'm gonna stuff my pie hole, I'm gonna drink, and I'm gonna watch some asian cartoon porn and act like the world's about to explode because it is. Hey. You got to be kidding me." Sam and I walked to him," Massacre at the campaign office of an incumbent senator by a trench coated man. There's security footage. Well, I think reaching Cas is, uh... out of the cards." I looked at Sam, then walked away from them, going back to my room. The second I was away from them, I heard metal clinking, I gulped then got into my room. Electricity buzzed through me, I sucked in a breathe then fell onto my bed, convulsing in pain. Then it all stopped, I snapped up and started shaking, dammit, they're getting stronger, how long am I gonna keep this from my brothers.

They left to go help Cas, because he showed up, they left me here because I'm probably guessing Sammy
told Dean about me.