Chapter 4

I woke up to Sam saying" Morning, Sunshines." I let my face fall back into the pillow,
Dean said" what time is it?"
" it's about 5:45."
" in the morning?"
" yep." I whined and grabbed Dean's arm, trying to get comfy again,
" where does the day go? Did you get any sleep last night?"
" yeah, I grabbed a couple hours."
" liar-- 'cause I was up at 3:00, and you were watching a George Foreman Infomercial." Dean sat up, I whined and crawled over to him,
" hey, what can I say? It's riveting tv."
" when was the last time you got a good night's sleep?"
" a little while, I guess. It's not a big deal."
" yeah, it is."
" I appreciate your concern."
" I'm not concern. It's your job to keep my ass alive, so I need you sharp. Seriously, are you still having nightmares about Jess?"
Sam sat down," yeah. But it's not just her. It's everything. I just forgot, you know? This job -- Man, it gets to you."
" you can't let it. You can't being it home like that."
" so, what? All this -- it never keeps you up at night? Never? You're never afraid?"
" no, not really." I sat up, wrapping my arms around dean's shoulder, Sam looked at me, I pointed to the pillow. Sam pulled out a knife," that's not fear. That is precaution."
" alright, whatever. I'm too tired to argue." I laid back down and pulled the sheet over my head, I'm sleepy.

We got to Jerry's, we were here a few years back, Jerry said" thanks for making the trip so quick. I ought to be doing you guys a favor, not the other way around. Dean and your dad really helped me out."
Sam said" yeah, he told me. It was a poltergeist?" I fell asleep in Dean's arms.

I woke up in the impala, Sam was leaning against it, I stuck my head out the window, I said" where dean?"
Sam said" in there." Soon, Dean came out," you've been in there forever." Dean said" you can't rush perfection." He showed Sam cards, I looked at them,
" homeland security? That's pretty illegal, even for us."
" yeah, well, it's something new, you know? People haven't seen it a thousand times." They got into the car,
" all right, so, what do you got?"
" well, there's definitely EVP on the cockpit voice recorder."
" yeah?"
" listen." I covered my ears, EVP was scary, and it hurt my ears." no survivors? What's that suppose to mean? There were seven survivors."
" got me."
" so, what are you thinking? A haunted flight?"
" there's a long history of spirits and death omens on planes and ships, like phantom travelers. Or remember flight 401?"
" right, the one that crashed, the airline salvaged its parts, put it in other plans, then the spirit of the pilot and copilot haunted those flights."
" right."
" yep."
" maybe we got a similar deal."
" so, survivors-- which one do you want to talk to first?"
" third on the list-- Max Jaffey."
" why him?"
" for one, he's from around here. And two, if anyone saw anything weird, he did."
" what makes you say that?"
" well, I spoke to his mother, and she told me where to find him."

We went to a hospital place, Sam and Dean went in, since I couldn't go in. I grabbed my coloring book and started coloring. Once they came out, we headed to a house.
Sam said" here we are-- George Phelps, seat 20C."
Dean hmm'd, saying" man, I don't care how strong you are. Even yoked up on PCP or something, no way you can open up an emergency door during a flight."
" not if you're human. But maybe this guy George was something else-- some kind of creature, maybe, in human form."
" does that look like a creature's lair to you?" They walked in, I sat down and then I started thinking, it can't be a monster 'cause he lives like this. So what is it?

We were walking out of a tux store, I was giggling at my brothers, they looked funny. Dean said" man, I look like one of the Blues Brothers."
Sam said" no, you don't. You look more like a 7th grader at his first dance."
" I hate this thing."
" hey. You want into this warehouse or not?" We got into the impala and then drove off, we got to the warehouse and they went in. I heard an alarm blaring, I looked around then ducked down, Soon dean and Sam were in the car,
I said" did you get caught?"
Dean said" no."