Chapter 34

Sam and I were at gunpoint, by two masked men... actually it was hunters. Yep, just great.

Roy and Walt

Dean woke up, Roy said" Looking for this?"
Dean said" Mornin'."
" Shut up. Hands where I can see 'em."
" Wait a minute. Is that you, Roy? It is, isn't it? Which makes you Walt. Hiya, Walt."
Walt said" Don't matter." They pulled up the masks,
" Well, is it just me, or do you two seem a tad upset?"
" You think you can flip the switch on the apocalypse and just walk away, Sam?"
Sam said" Who told you that?"
" We aint the only hunters after you." He cocked the gun," See you in the next life."
" Hear me out. I can explain, okay? Please." Powers you need to get up right now!" Then he shot Sam, straight in the chest, I closed my eyes fast.
Roy said" Stay the hell down." Anger flowed through me,
Walt said" Shoot him."
" Killing Sam was right, but Dean-"
" He made us, and we just snuffed his brother, you idiot. You want to spend the rest of your life knowing Dean Winchester's on your ass? 'Cause I don't. Shoot him." Dean looked at me, then his thought came into my mind,

Run, the second that bullet goes off, you run, Hazel.

I blinked once to silently tell him I got his message,
Dean said" Go ahead, Roy. Do it. But I'm gonna warn you, when I come back... I'm gonna be pissed. Come on! Let's get this show on the road." I got ready,
Walt said" Come on, already." Then the gun cocked and he shot, I pushed then against the wall, and started choking them. I grabbed my bag and ran as fast as I could, as far as I could before those idiots came after me.

Once I got a safe amount away from them, I screamed" Cas! Dean and Sammy are dead! They were shot! Castiel! I'm gonna kick your winged butt if you don't get your butt down here!" Cas appeared next to me, I looked at him," Can I get ahold of them? Can you?"
He said" I can, you can but it will take an extreme amount of energy for you to contact them. The amount would kill you and then once dead you would be stuck in a loop."
" I'd be a ghost?"
" You are human, angel and demon, there is nothing beyond life for you to go."
" Terrifying, but you won't let me die, right? Like for real?"
" I have no control over that."
" Oh, great, just freakin' great. Hey, if I die, make sure I can contact Sam and Dean, and tell them I'm haunting their butts for the rest of their lives." He nodded," You're going first, you know more stuff. I'm gonna head back to the motel room and make sure no one finds their bodies." He nodded, I nodded then started walking back to the motel room.
Once I got to the motel room, I walked in and closed the door, locking the door. I saw my brothers' bodies, I flinched then breathed heavily, okay, Castiel, you have a few more minutes before I freak out!
I started focusing on anything I could get to, but I couldn't find them, it was impossible to find them.
I connected through to someone,
I said" Who's there? Who's there?"
I heard Ash say" It's me, Ash."
" Save my brothers, Ash, they're on the run. Do what you always do." Then I was pushed away, I dropped to the ground, and my vision blurred, then I gulped and coughed up some blood.
I screamed" I'm not dead, Cas! Wait... maybe a little." I coughed up some more blood, I got up then fell again, I breathed heavily." Oh, yep, I'm gonna die. Dean, Sam... hurry up and save your baby sister." I felt really, really dizzy then I stood up again, I looked at Sam and Dean. I choked up some blood then closed my eyes and focused again. I breathed heavily, then passed out, I hope I wake up.

I woke up to someone shaking me violently, I opened my eyes and groaned. I heard Dean and Sam sigh loudly,
Dean said" Okay, come on, let's get her up." He and Sam lifted me up and I wrapped my arms around Dean's neck." Can you talk?"
I said" Y-Yeah."
" What happened?"
" T-Talked to A-Ash, he done his mission... again." I breathed heavily then looked at them,
" No, I mean what happened to you."
" Y-yeah, uh... I ran and then screamed at the top of my lungs to Cas, and he came and told me some things. Then I tried to get in contact with you, but I was too weak, so I got in contact to Ash, and yeah... I was probably dead."
" You were, dammit, you weren't breathing."
" Cas told me I'd die if I tried to help you."
" Then why'd you try to help us?"
" Y-You're my brothers, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you. Even if it killed me."
" Oh, Hazel." He hugged me tightly, then he passed me to Sam, Sam hugged me tight.
" I'm sleepy."
Sam said" Go to sleep, alright? You deserve a good sleep." I nodded against his shoulder then fell asleep instantly.