Chapter 30

We were tracking down a demon, named Crowley, king of hell actually. Cas tracked him as far as he could before he got stopped by Enochian symbols.

We got to the place, nighttime, we got Jo to help us get in, Sam and Dean tried to ban me to the car... but that didn't work since I've gotten a little stronger and I have finally got the powers in my hand.
Sam said" It's Crowley, right?"
Crowley said" So... the hardy boys finally found me. Took you long enough." He stopped right before the trap, then looked at it," Do you have any idea how much this rug costs?" Then Sam and Dean were grabbed, then someone grabbed me, holding my hands behind my back." This is it, right? This is what it's all about." He held up the colt, then shot the demons," We need to talk. Privately." We followed him,
Dean said" What the hell is this?"
" Do you know how deep I could have buried this thing? There's no reason you or anyone should know this even exists at all. Except that I told you."
Sam said" You told us?"
" Rumors, innuendo... sent out on the grapevine."
" Why? Why tell us anything?"
" I want you to take this thing to Lucifer and empty it into his face."
Dean said" Uh-huh. Okay. And why exactly would you want the devil dead?"
" It's called... survival. But I forgot, you two, at best, are functional morons."
" Yeah, you're functioning... morons. Mor..."
" Lucifer isn't a demon, remember? He's an angel, an angel famous for his hatred of humankind. To him, you're just... filthy bags of pus. If that's the way he feels about you... what can he think about us?"
Sam said" But he created you."
" To him, we're just servants. Cannon fodder. If Lucifer manages to exterminate humankind... we're next. So... help me. Huh? Let's all go back to simpler, better times. Back to... when we could all follow our natures. I'm in sales, damn it. So, what do you say? What if... I give you this thing... and you go kill the devil?" Sam took the colt from him,
" Okay."
" Great."
" You wouldn't happen to know where the devil is, by chance, would you?"
" Thursday. Birdies tell me... he has an appointment in Carthage, Missouri."
" Great. Thanks." Then Sam pointed the colt to Crowley's head, and tried to shoot but there was no ammo.
" Oh, yeah, right. You probably need some more ammunition."
Dean said" Uh, excuse me for asking, but aren't you kind of signing your own death warrant? I mean, what happens to you if we go up against the devil and lose?"
" Number one, he's gonna wipe us all out anyway. Two, after you leave here, I go on an extended vacation to all points nowhere. And three, how about you don't miss?! Okay?! Morons!" He threw a pack at Dean then disappeared, Dean opened it and it was bullets.

I was laying my head on Jo's leg as she watched Cas drink a bunch of shots,
Cas said" I think I'm starting to feel something." I saw Dean get up, as Jo got up, I ran to Sam and crawled onto his lap.
I said" So, what's the game plan?"
He said" Let's just spend this night together, okay?"
" Does Dean have a crush on Jo?"
" I don't know, what do you think?"
" Yeah, he does." Sam chuckled then shook his head," What?"
" Nothing, baby girl." He kissed my head then smiled at me,
Bobby said" Everybody get in here! It's time for the lineup. Usual suspects in the corner."
Ellen said" Oh, come on, Bobby. Nobody wants their picture taken."
" Shut up. You're drinkin' my beer. Anyway... I'm gonna need something to remember your sorry asses by."
" Always good to have an optimist around." I clung to Dean's side,
Cas said" Bobby's right. Tomorrow we hunt the devil. This is our last night on earth." Bad Cas! Bad Angel! Then the Camera clicked.

It's morning, Bobby held back my arms, I screamed" No! No! Don't leave me here!" Sam and Dean flinched, then I struggled more," No! No! Sammy! Dean! Don't leave me here! I gotta go with you!"
Dean said" You're staying here, alright? You can't go with us on this one."
" But you don't know if you're gonna make it out alive!"
" We'll be just fine, okay? All of us." He crouched down and held my hands, Sam joined him,
Sam said" We're all gonna be okay, Hazel. Just stay here and make sure no demons get you or Bobby, okay?"
I said" Okay, Sammy." He kissed my head then Dean, they walked out of the door. I breathed heavily then looked at Bobby, he nodded, I walked up to my room and started crying. I don't like this! Something seems wrong!
I heard the radio go off but I couldn't bring myself to get up and go downstairs.

Jo's hurt, she's not gonna make it. Ellen will stay with Jo.

My lip quivered then I closed my eyes and opened them. I whimpered then walked downstairs, and to Bobby,
I said" What's happening?"
He said" Your brothers are gonna be alright."
" Please, Bobby, I know I'm a kid but you don't need to lie to me. I'm a Winchester, I'm already cursed."
" Oh, Hazel. You're not cursed."
" I'm a creature that is human, angel and demon... I'm not that strong but I am strong enough to protect my big brothers, but then I'll be weak for days after. I'm cursed, Bobby, that's all to it, and you know it." He looked down, I walked upstairs and to my room, closing and locking the door with my mind and falling asleep hoping that everything will be okay when I wake up.
I felt someone rub my head, I hummed, my eyes fluttering open, I saw Sam and Dean.
I mumbled" Jo? Ellen?" Dean and Sam just shook their heads, I whimpered, then Dean lifted me up and rocked me as I started crying. I held onto him tightly, nuzzling my face into his neck, I felt Sam rub my back soothingly.