Chapter 124

I was outside of the cabin, wanting to go inside, Sam, Dean and Cas were inside.
I heard Rowena say" Mary Winchester is no longer on this earth." Dean broke a chair,
Sam said" So, what do we do?"
Dean said" What do we always do when we lose one of our own? We fight. We fight to bring them back."
" How? Billie?"
" Rowena. She's got the Book of the Damned. She's resurrected herself more times than we can count."
Cas said" How? We don't even know where your mother is."
" Then go to Heaven and find her! Tell Rowena we're on our way." I teleported into the cabin as Dean went out, I looked at Sam and Cas.
I said" I'm gonna stay clear of Dean, he's angry, really really angry. Um..." I got dizzy," Um... the snake, um... he was sad, and-and Cas, you said it could be because he was missing his owner..." I went to fall, Sam caught me," I need-I need to find... him, the tether... between us broke... I gotta find him."
Sam said" Hazel? You should get back to the bunker, okay? Stay there, heal."
" I-I'm-I'm fine."
" Just go back to the bunker, Dean and I are headed to Rowena's." I nodded, then thought of the bunker...

I got to the bunker, I looked down at the floor, the puncture marks from Jack trying to learn how to use a knife.
The knife fell again,
Mary said" Okay."
Jack said" Outward position."
" Right. Index."
" Index finger."
" Flip."
" Thumb."
" No, keep your finger over there."
" All right."
" Thumb. And then switch it all around. There you go. Right."
" Outward position. Index, flip..." He tried again and the knife stabbed the floor,
" That's okay. That one was close. That's enough for today. You're doing great. It's not easy."
" When we get Dean back, he's gonna kill me for this." He pointed to the marks, Mary looked at them and scooted the table towards them. I smiled,
" For what?" I wrapped my arms around Jack's stomach and walked away.
I said" Now for the best part of training, the food, come on. Let's go raid the kitchen." Jack smiled, following me out the door,
Jack said" Eating is training?"
" Eating is the only training I was actually an expert at."
" You're good with knives."
" I've been working with knives since I was like 6, Jack. You're like only what... 1 and a half? I've got like 4 years on you."

I came out of it, I blinked a few times, then everything got fuzzy,
I heard Jack say" Hazel? No..." I felt his hand on the side of my face, I whimpered," What's wrong with her? Hazel!"
I heard Rowena say" I heard she's been through a lot." I was lifted up, being carried by Jack, then I was laid down." You're not gonna wake her?"
" No... she needs rest. She's in pain." I heard my door close, I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't, I couldn't move completely.

I teleported to Jack, what did he just do?
Sam said" Jack." I saw my brothers, I stared at Jack,
He said" It didn't work." Then he flew away,
Dean said" Mom? Mom." He ran to the body, Sam joined him, I looked down. Then teleported away, I needed to stay clear of Dean for a few, I know how he is, how he reacts... and I'm pretty damn sure he saw my black eyes.
I landed in my room, I hit the wall then my bed, I coughed up blood into my hand then closed my eyes tightly, this is not gonna be good... I know it. But I needed to find Jack, to protect him from Dean, because I really don't know what Dean will do to him. Jack's a scared kid with powers he barely understands... I can't let anything happen to him.