Chapter 84

Someone hit my leg, I opened one of my eyes and saw Dean looking at me, he nodded out.
I mumbled" Carry me."
Dean said" You are such a baby, Baby girl. But... fine." He got out and lifted me up, Sam looked at us," Have you seen her eyes? You can't say no to this girl." Sam did that face then nodded his head, I laid my head on Dean's shoulder and my eyes started closing again. I've exhausted myself and paying the price.
I heard Jody say" Wow! You look terrible. What's wrong?" I couldn't help but smile,
Dean said" Sure, we'd love to come in."
Sam said" Yeah, we just, uh, finished a hunt in Brookings."
Jody said" And you couldn't take a shower first?" Dean heh'd, Sam ha ha'd,
" Figured we'd stop by on the way home, see you, Claire, and Alex."
" Aw, that's fun. Unfortunately, the girls are in Omaha for the weekend, being angsty at a Radiohead concert. But I can feed you."
Dean said" Ooh. Yes. Alright. Oh, uh... since the last time we saw you? I killed Hitler." Sam and I groaned, I got down from Dean's chest and followed Sam. He's never gonna let this one simmer down, ever.

We were watching Rom Coms, not my favorite movie genre, but they're not bad.
Dean said" Jody, you watching some kind of chick flick here?"
Jody said" Well, Dean, I'm a chick."
" No. No, no, you're- you're a badass sheriff chick. You're not a-a rom com chick. Wait, are you a rom com chick?"
" Are you?"
Sam and I said" He's a more of a, uh... animated Japanese erotica chick."
" Really?" Dean gave us that look,
" Mm-hmm."
" I need to leave this scintillating conversation." Once Jody walked away, Dean looked at us,
Dean said" Don't tell her that."
We said" Don't tell her what?"
" It's Jody, man."
" Dude, be proud of your hobbies. Make sure you are." Then Jody walked pass us, she's sad, someone close to her died. I looked at Sam and Dean then nodded towards Jody. They both got up and walked after her.

We had to get cleaned up before we spent 5 hours in a car together, oh, I'm screwed. Dean said" It's just a hunter-"
I said" You're saying that like I'm just another human."
Sam said" That's not how he's trying to put it, Haz."
" I'm not normal, Sammy. I'm never gonna be normal, and to hunters outside this little family we have, I'm just another monster. You two are gonna be tense because of me, and my powers are gonna be triggered because you two are tense. That's not a good ratio to hunter monster, I don't wanna die at the barrel of a gun or the tip of a machete. And to be exact, we have tested if demon traps work on me and they do."
Dean said" No, they don't. Not fully at least, you get trapped for like a second and then you're out."
" A second can kill me, De."
" I'm not gonna let any hunter get remotely close to you, Hazel. I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you." I opened my hands and let my powers make flames on my hands.
" What if I hurt someone? Huh? What if I go blank again?"
" You won't."
" We don't know that, Dean. And that terrifies me, I'm not in control... what if I hurt Jody? What if I hurt you or Sam? Those hunters are gonna look at me like I'm a piece of meat." I breathed heavily, then the flames grew stronger. I tried to drop them but it wasn't working, my eyes started fogging over.
Sam said" Hazel, listen to me, okay? You're safe, we're safe. Look at me, Hazel, I know you're in there, and I know you're fighting. You just gotta get this and kick it in the ass, okay? You're fine, you're right here with us, I promise." I blinked a few times then I felt myself drop to the ground, I breathed heavily, holding my head in my hands.
Jody said" What's wrong with Hazel?"
Dean said" That's a long story. Kinda pushed it back for as long as possible, we'll tell you on the road." Jody nodded, then looked at me, I looked up at her.
I mumbled" Long story short, I'm a monster now." I dropped my head again, I knew Dean and Sam had shook their heads to Jody. Sam gently lifted me up, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held me in his arms.

Once we got to the place, I was even more terrified, I can't do this, be around other hunters... I don't trust other hunters, I'll never trust other hunters as long as my brothers are around. We got out, I couldn't hear what Sam or Jody was saying, I just instantly latched onto Dean's arm. My hands stuffed into my jacket pockets, scared. Half my face hidden by Dean's arm, but I didn't care if I looked like an idiot because I'm terrified. Dean attempted to unlatch my arms but failed miserably, he could take on multiple demons but if I latched my arms onto his, he was stuck. I whimpered as we walked in, my senses started reacting and I flinched instantly. I felt fire burn my jacket, Dean grabbed my hand, stopping me from burning myself. Then I didn't feel Sam behind me, my powers reacted and I felt Sam's hand, I calmed down.
Jody managed to get me to loosen my grip on Dean's arm since Dean couldn't feel his hand. Jody saw the fear in my eyes and she wasn't going to force me to let go of him.
Dean said" No label. Well, that's a red flag." My made the bottle heat in Dean's hand,
A man said" Nah, fully safe. I home brewed it myself. Here. Not a twist off. Oh, hope you like strong beer, buddy." Dean took a swig of it and my eyes glowed, I buried my face into his back, breathing heavily.
" That's good."
" Ah?"
" Uh, Dean Winchester."
" The Dean Winchester?" Surprise hinted in his voice, I don't like that at all. My hands burned from flames and I wanted to kill everyone in this room except for my brothers and Jody.
Another man said" No freakin' way. Aren't you dead? Like, four times?" Dean keep your ego under check or I will,
De said" Yeah. It, uh, didn't take."
Another said" Wait. Your brother here? Sam?"
" Yeah, he's still alive, too. He's-" the man got up, my powers flared once again, I don't like these people, I wanna go home!" Okay, good talk."
First man said" Yeah, sorry about Elvis. He's, uh... Elvis. I'm Bucky Sims."
2nd man said" Randy. Randy Bull. Ah! Watch out for the horns, right?" Has Dean forgotten who we are? We're the people who have saved the world but nearly ended it, we started the damn apocalypse like... I don't even remember.
Dean said" Hey. Uh, you two hunters?"
Randy said" Yes, sir. Did you know Asa?"
" No, no, I never met him, but, uh, heard some crazy stories."
Bucky said" Yeah? Like what?"
" Well, I mean, come on. Nobody can take out five Wendigos in a night." Something felt off, something wasn't right here and now I'm determined to figure it out and get my brothers and Jody to safety. My powers flared up and I tightened my grip on Dean's arm quickly. Where's Sammy? I quickly found his brain link, and found out he was talking to two hunters raised by a nice witch... okay, that's kinda cool. I quickly sent him a message,