Chapter 43

Dean made me leave them once they got another from Crowley, and quite frankly I understood why. First, Dean didnt want me there because then the demons could decide if they wanted to add another bargaining chip. So, I was sent back to Bobby's because Dean was scared to loose me too.
I teleported to a demon hide out, I screamed and threw them against the wall.
I screamed" Where is the king of hell?!" They shook their heads," Yeah, sure. You don't know? Where is Crowley?!"
A woman said" We don't know."
" Why? Because you're his little servants?" She pulled through the power and ran to me, I blocked her punch but she pushed me against the wall. I glared at her then raised my hand, another demon came out of nowhere and sliced my hand open. I screamed in pain then fell to the ground, the demons surrounded me and started punching and kicking the crap out of me.
Once they were finished, I teleported back to Bobby's, he saw me and ran over to me.
He said" What in hell happened to you, kid?"
I said" Demons." He picked me up, I screamed in pain," Bobby!"
" Quit your crying, I'll fix ya right up."
" No, I'm fine. I'll be fine. I can stitch myself up." He put me down and I teleported to my room, I started stitching up my hand. I stared at the cut and undone the stitches," You're worthless." I laid back and closed my eyes, falling asleep, there's nothing I could do to save my brother, if I can't hold back a crossroad demon, I can't hold back the king of hell.
————
Somehow my Dean decided that he was going to temporarily die, and talk with Death himself. I was pacing back and forth, then I teleported to Dean,
I said" Are you freakin' serious?!"
Dean said" Yeah. Sam's MIA, you're doing whatever the hell it is you're doing, and what in hell happening to your arms?" I looked down and realized I wasn't wearing a jacket, I smiled then shrugged.
" Just a little problem. I'll get rid of it later. But Dean, I swear to you, if you don't call me after that is done. I'm going to make a deal, so you better make sure you come back, okay?"
" Okay, just please, don't go making any deals, I do not want my baby sister going to hell."
" Already been."
" What?!"
" Tell you later, it wasn't a big deal." Then I got the hell out of dodge, and went back to Bobby's.

Sam and Dean were both here, and Dean has done something really stupid and I'm really mad.
Sam said" You what?"
Dean said" Just hear me out."
" I heard Cas and Crowley. When they said it would either kill me or turn me to Jell-o, Dean, I heard enough."
" Death said he can put up a wall."
" A wall?"
" Yes, a wall. That basically you wouldn't remember hell."
" Really?"
" Really."
" For good? Like a cure?"
" No, it's not a cure. It- he said it could last a lifetime."
" Great. So, playing fast and loose with my life here, don't you think, Dean?"
" I'm trying to save your life."
" Exactly, Dean. It's my life. It's my life, it's my soul, and it ain't your head that's gonna explode... when this whole scheme of yours goes sideways." Sam's got a slight point, as much as I don't want to admit that.
Bobby said" Just curious. I presume death's not doing this out of the goodness of his heart. So, what's your half of the deal?" Dean hesitated, oh, what did he do?!" I'm sorry, I didn't get that."
Dean said" I have to wear the ring for a day."
" Why the hell would he want you to do that?"
" Get his rocks off. I don't know. But I'm doing it. Where are you going?"
Sam said" Look, I hear you, alright? I get it. Just need a minute to wrap my head around it, alright?" I instantly knew what he was about to do, he has zero ability to not have that look on his face. He walked out, and of course we followed, Dean already had the ring.
" Looking for this?" He held up the ring,
" Just taking a walk."
" Sam. I'm your brother. I'm not gonna let you get hurt. I know what I'm doing here."
" What if you're wrong?"
" I won't let it go wrong."
" Fine."
" Fine? So you're..."
" So I'm trusting you here. Barely."
" You sure?"
" You're the one with the compass, right? Just don't mess it up."
" I won't." Dean walked away, passing Bobby," Watch him." I followed Dean quickly,
I said" Dean, Sam doesn't have a soul, he isn't terrified like I am."
" You don't have to be scared, Haz, I've got this."
" Dean, this is Death's ring we're talking about, you have no idea what you're stepping into."
" I'll be fine."
" How do you know?"
" I just do. When I get back, and I will be back, you are telling me when and why you were in hell, and how you got all beat up, alright?"
" Fine. Just come back. I can't loose both of my brothers. Not again." He nodded then kissed my head before walking off, I sighed then teleported back into Bobby's.
I went into my room, and looked at my hand, I gulped then unwrapped it, looking at the cut that had barely healed. I wrapped it again then looked at my arms, i flinched a bit but pulled the sleeves down. I teleported to a demon place and walked in, I slammed all of the demons onto the wall.
I said" I need to talk with the king of hell, know where he is?" They shook their heads, I started choking them, they groaned in pain." Where is Crowley?!"
A man said" We don't know."
" Yeah, you do! You're his demons, right? His righthand sometimes. So where is the son of bitch?"
" Don't know, girl." I glared at him then started choking him, then someone broke them, oh not this again. I moved my hands, breaking the hold, and I raised them, pushing them away from me. Then someone grabbed me and pulled my head back, I groaned in pain, someone cut my neck, I screamed and started struggling. My arms and hands were held down then my feet and legs, I screamed as the knife went across my neck without slicing it." See, told you so, a little bit of demon and a little bit of grace surrounded by human blood, now what would happen if you gave her more demon blood?"
" No! No! No! No! Don't, please! Don't!"
" Hmm, let's see what her blood even tastes like." The knife cut my neck again and someone poured my blood into a bowl or cup. I screamed in pain, struggling to get away from them, I couldn't move, I can't teleport." Mm, delicious blood, we'll have to share this one with everyone." They took more blood till I could barely stand on my own. Dammit. They let go of me and I teleported back to my room at Bobby's. I felt terrible, I laid down and instantly passed out, hopefully I don't bleed out, or maybe I'll get lucky and Angel boy will come to the rescue, and heal me... but probably not.
I woke up when I felt a strong presence, and then teleported to the basement, I crouched and crawled through the gaps, then stood next to Dean. Death was here with Sam's soul, Sam was freaking out.
Death said" Because, trust me, you're not gonna like what happens."
Sam said" Please. Don't do this. No. No. You don't know. You don't know what'll happen to me. Dean, please. No. No. No. Aah!" I flinched then hid my face in Dean's stomach. I hated hearing my brothers screaming.