Chapter 90

We got back into the bunker after back to back hunting,
Dean said" Hoo-Hoo! Back to back to back. That was one for the books."
Sam said" Yeah."
" Man! Dad would loved this thing." He put the bat on the table,
" Dude, on the- on the- No, don't, don't, don't, don't! Don't s-"
" What?"
I said" Dean, you're covered in ghoul, man, and- and- and wraith. You... you have a piece of siren in your hair."
" Ugh." He laughed as he pulled the chunk out," Gross."
Sam said" Yeah. Dude, why don't you take a shower and change your clothes? You've been wearing the same pair of boxers for four days."
" Okay, one, weird that you know how much underwear I packed."
I said" That's what's weird about this?"
" And B, it's two and two. Doesn't count if you flip 'em inside out." Sam groaned,
" Gross! Dean, that's disgusting!"
Sam said" Got another case."
Dean said" Really? Already? How'd you do that?"
" Same as the others. I-I made a computer algorithm that scrapes data from police scanners, emergency calls, uh, local news sites, and then it puts everything through a h-" he stopped as he saw Dean and my faces," The computer told me."
Dean said" Computers. Monsters, porn. Is there anything they can't do? Alright. Let's get to it then."
" Yeah, that's fine. And, dude, um... after you get cleaned up."
" I got baby wipes in the car."
Sam said" Dude. Dean, I'm serious, man. You smell like roadkill."
" That's 'cause I do all the heavy lifting."
" You-"
" Alright. I'm using that fancy shampoo you keep hidden from me." He walked away, I looked at Sam, laughing,
I said" I'm gonna go annoy angel boy, call if you need me."
Sam said" Please come with us?"
" Nope, I'm staying here. I'm tired and this keeps happening." I let my eyes relax and they instantly fogged over, slightly turning darker.
" Yeah, you better stay here, chill down. I think you'd be the one to kill us if Dean pissed you off."
" Oh, yeah. He's already pissed me off 'cause he smells. See you guys soon, check in, so I don't have to kill you, and goodnight." I walked to my room and laid down, falling asleep instantly.

I woke up to my phone ringing, I opened my eyes and grabbed my phone, it was Cas. I answered the phone,
I said" Yeah, Cas?"
He said" I believe I have a lead on Kelly Kline."
" What? I wasn't dreaming..."
" Hazel?"
" Where are you?" He sent me his location via mind, I teleported to him and looked at him." I thought I was having a dream, that's why I didn't tell Anyone. I saw Kelly Kline... with.. a yellow eyed demon? Cas, what is happening to me?"
" I believe you are connected to the nephilim..."
" Cas, buddy, what's that mean?"
" You're a nephilim, demon hybrid, so... you want to help Kelly and the baby."
" That's terrifying but cool... don't give me that face, I'm Dean's sister." Cas nodded," Okay, so, basically, I can find her?"
" No, but you could possibly, if you were strong enough, teleport to her in her time of need."
" I'm really starting to hate these powers, Cas!"
" I can see that."
" I'm going back to the bunker, to sleep, I'm exhausted, call me if you need me. I'll call if I have one of those visions." I snapped my fingers and I was back in my room, I laid down and closed my eyes, falling back to sleep.

I woke up to someone lifting me up and dropping me back onto the bed, Dean Winchester! I opened my eyes and saw Dean, he smiled at me,
I said" Screw you!"
Dean said" Feeling better?"
" I still want to kill you."
" You always want to kill me, you don't scare me with that threat anymore."
" I hate you."
" Hmm, yeah, sure."
" So did Sam finally tell you about him working with the Brits?" Sam walked in,
Sam said" How do you know about that?"
" Mind reading, idiot. And Dean, you're never allowed to pack your bag again."
Dean said" I'm an adult, I can..." he gulped as I stared at him," Dammit, I'm afraid of a freakin' child." Sam laughed, I smiled,
" Good, you should be afraid of me, I'm me, the abomination."
" More like annoying tiny thing."
" Hey, is he injured in any way possible?" Sam shook his head, I tackled Dean onto my bed, sitting on his stomach. Dean groaned and looked at me, smiling,
" I saw that, a mile away." I rolled off of him and looked at him, he sat up and kissed my head," Still my favorite sister." I clicked my teeth, shaking my head,
" Geez, get out, both of you, out." Dean chuckled then got up, walking out, Sam followed after him.
——————————————————
S12E16 Ladies Drink Free
——————————————————
We were waiting at the Brit's lair,
Dean said" Alright, that's it. I'm waiting in the car."
Sam said" Dean, dude, wait a second."
" No. You know what? Getting jobs from these dicks is one thing, but I didn't sign up for this reporting for duty crap, especially when they're late."
Mick said" Sorry, I'm late. My report to the home office ran long. We've had our hands full since... well, best not to dwell on that."
" Wow. That is some world-class repression. You are British."
" We prefer to call it a stiff upper lip." Sam intervene before Dean makes Mick his punching bag.
Sam said" Okay, okay. Enough. Mick, what's the deal with the bat signal?"
" There was an incident in Wisconsin. Animal attack. A girl named Hayden Foster's in the hospital, and her brother lost his heart. Looks like a werewolf."
" Well, they don't usually leave behind survivors."
Dean said" Freak probably got spooked before it could finish the job."
Mick said" Well, perhaps. But it usually takes more than a fright to put your average werewolf off his supper."
" Oh, you'd know that, would you?"
" Actually, I wound. I did extensive research into lycanthropy at Kendricks."
Sam said" Kendricks?"
" The Kendricks school. It's where the British men of letters train their operatives. It's like our-"
" Hogwarts?"
" Exactly. Kendricks is the largest collection of occult lore in the world."
" Cool." Dean and I looked at Sam, with that look,
" So when it comes to werewolves, I'm not entirely ignorant. For example, we know that last night's attack didn't happen on a full moon. Therefore, we're looking for a pureblood."
Dean said" You think? It's like a milk run to me."
" Then you don't mind if I tag along."
Sam said" Mick, um... Listen, I-I don't think... I don't think it's really your kind of thing."
" Oh, no, maybe it should be. I had the best team, but most of us, we were thinkers, not fighters. And let's be honest, you and your mum, you're the only reason I'm still alive."
Dean said" So now you wanna be like us?"
" No. I just want to be ready for whatever's next."
We walked out into the hall,
Dean said" Dude, he is dead weight, and you know it."
Sam said" Look, Mick's inexperienced, sure. But these people have some serious knowledge."
" So? Dude, what we do, you can't learn this crap in a book. You put on a flannel, you pick up gun, you go out there. Either you get good fast or you get dead faster."
" We're working with these people now and- and we're getting wins. We're saving people. The better they are, the better we are. Look, Mick held his own with the Alpha. Why not give him a shot? Maybe he'll come in handy."
" And what if he gets himself killed?"
Mick said" I heard that."
" Good. If he's coming, you're babysitting him."