Chapter 80

I woke up when I felt a strong power, Castiel... that means... no, he's dead, this place is bound to be warded. I don't understand, how is he going to get in to us. Then I felt Sam was in pain, then I felt pain on my body, I winced then opened my eyes. The woman was stabbing me, I winced then put on a poker face, I've been tortured before... it really doesn't effect me like it should.

I'm growing weaker, blood loss is a bitch, the door opened,
Sam said" Screw yourself." I looked up, then she pulled out Dean, I looked at Sam." Dean."
Toni said" I'm as happy to see him as you are, 'cause while you two may be able to withstand my snapping apart your body joint by joint, can you watch it happen to Dean?" I could feel my eyes burning, they were glowing for sure. New thing... I don't understand it just yet.
She punched Dean, she said" Passcode Sam, Hazel. Not yet? Anything to add?"
Dean said" No. No, I just came by for some tea and a beating."
" Really? See, I thought you might be on for a little chat about your mate, Benjamin Lafitte. I'm sorry. You called him Benny. You know, the vampire whom you released from Purgatory and befriended. I see. Well... the english are nothing if not patient." Im going to rip that woman piece by piece!

Sam and I said" Dean. Hey. We thought you were dead."
Dean said" I'm not sure that I'm not."
" So?"
" I'll tell you. I'll tell you everything, okay? First off, who's Angry Spice?"
" She, uh, she's... she's Men of Letters. Uh, British Men of Letters."
" Is that a thing? What the hell? Aren't we supposed to be on the same team?" The door opened," Oh, god."
Toni said" Gentlemen. So, to recap... you live in the Men of Letters bunker, awash in the world's greatest collection of occult knowledge, and yet you know nothing."
" Right. What a waste."
" It seems you apes have never read a single book. The Men of Letters has a long tradition of intellectual excellence. In London, we've undertaken exhaustive studies of even the most arcane topics. For example, parts of the body most sensitive to intense pain." She walked to Dean and held his face," The ear drum. Decaying tooth. Below the belt, of course. And my favorite, under the eyelid. Did you know it's possible to die from pain?" Then we heard a gun cocking,
A woman said" Get away from my boys." Mary Winchester. What the hell is going on?
Sam said" Mom?"
Dean said" Yeah."
Mary said" Drop it. Ground." She hit Toni's head then passed Dean the keys." That's the ground." Then Toni hit and blurry-ness, I got angry, then I felt my power boil to the surface. My eyes glowed then my power bursted and the chains were broken from me. I tried to stand but fell, Dean got loose and shot a gun, stopping the women fighting. But the British done a spell on their mom,
" Kill the spell now. I'm not kidding."
British said" Shoot me, and your mother has no chance. The gun." Dean handed her the gun then punched her,
Sam said" Dean."
" It's okay. She was using a Chinese mind control technique. Hard to do when you're unconscious. Turns out this ape did read a book or two."
A man said" Well played." Dean got Sam unlocked, and lifted me up, holding me up by his arm wrapped around my waist." What you were told is basically true. We were keen on knowing about the three of you, seeing as you seem to be partially carrying on the Men of Letters' work here now that the American chapter is defunct."
" So you sic your attack dog on us to what, say hi?"
" Well, part of our group suspect some kind of malfeasance amongst you American Hunters. No argument, Lady Bevell went too far. I deeply apologize. She'll face consequences in London."
" I'll tell you what, why don't you take a walk, and she can face those consequences right here and now?"
" She's ours. We'll take care of her. Now, I'm here to extend an olive branch. We want to work with you."
Sam said" Let me ask you a question, uh, Mick is it? Why would we believe any of this?"
" Lads... id I wasn't sincere, if I meant you harm, there's a dozen ways I couldve come in here and taken you all prisoner instead of being unarmed. Not to mention I powered down all the wardings in this shack so your attack dog could come in. I reckon you could finish me off without breaking a sweat. Am I right?"
Cas said" I don't sweat under any circumstances."
" My number. Take your time, cool down, and just think it over. And what have you got to lose, except your worst nightmares?"
Once we were safely by the impala, Dean let go of me, and I nearly fell, but Cas caught me. He tried to heal me but it didn't work, I looked at him, sending through a message,

I'm too weak. The demon side... it's gonna take over. You gotta get me as far away from them as you can, Cas, you gotta do this for me.

Cas looked at me then looked to Sam and Dean, the strong demon side started up, I groaned then thrashed around in Cas' arms.
Dean said" Haz!"
I said" Cas! Now!" I looked at my brothers before Cas took me away from them.

We got to a little house, maybe in
Georgia, I'm not sure. Cas sat me down on a couch,
Cas said" You'll be safe here. No one can see this place unless they are inside."
I said" Make sure they don't look for me, okay? You know they will, and I can't hurt them again, Cas. I don't know what I'll do if I hurt one of them again." He nodded,
" You know I cannot stop them, they will look for you, Hazel."
" I know. So... Just make sure they're okay." He nodded," Thanks, Castiel."
" You're welcome, Hazel Winchester." I smiled then he flew off, I sighed then closed my eyes. The demon laughed in victory then I started feeling pain, so much pain. I screamed and thrashed around fast, I breathed heavily as it stopped for a second before continuing on. Then everything went black...