Chapter 91

I was pulling between being with my brothers, and bouncing between Cas and other hunters on trying to find Kelly. And now my powers are exhausted and the demon side is being a whiny bitch. I teleported into the bunker, and I saw Mick, Sam and Dean. Dean turned to me, looking at me questionably.
Mick said" Where is this woman now?"
Sam said" Not sure. We had her. Tried to help her, but, she, uh-"
Dean said" We lost her."
" Yeah."
Mick said" I'm sorry. You- you had her? And you let her live?"
Dean said" Look, it's not Kelly's fault, okay? She didn't know Lucifer was her boyfriend."
" Oh, sure, yeah. It could happen to anyone."
" Plus, she'd agreed to end the pregnancy. And I guess she changed her mind. Even with everything Kelly knew, it... it was still her kid. She couldn't."
" Then you should have! You should've shot her between the eyes immediately."
Dean said" Oh, why? 'Cause that's what you would've done?"
Sam said" Kind of like you killed that werewolf? 'Cause from what I remember, that really messed you up."
" Yeah, 'cause you're so big on second chances and all."
Mick said" Yeah- yes. I'm not saying it was gonna be easy, but the Code demands it."
" Oh. The Code."
" This is not some werewolf. Do- Do you have any idea what will happen if this abomination is born?" I tilted my head then raised my hand, he slammed into the back wall, I started strangling him. My eyes glowed, and I stared at him,
I said" Don't call it an abomination, don't call anyone an abomination."
Dean said" Hazel, let him go. Look at me, Hazel Winchester, look at me. Come on, look at me."
Sam said" Haz, Baby girl, let him go, it's alright, let him go." I looked at them, letting him go,
" Put your hands down, Haz." I put my hands to my sides, I breathed heavily, then looked at them.
I said" He's gonna kill them! He's gonna kill me! Don't you understand that?!"
" No one's gonna kill anyone, Hazel, I promise, no one's gonna kill anyone, Hazel. I swear." The palm of my hands burnt as I saw the flames grow on them," Haz, Baby girl, Hazel, calm down, calm down. It's okay. Cas, he told us what might happen with you if someone mentions them, and it's gonna be okay. No one's gonna hurt or kill anyone."
" He's a threat!"
" Hazel, look at me." I looked at him, staring into his eyes," I promise I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you, okay? No one." He walked to me and grabbed my wrists, he placed them on his chest and I instantly stopped all movement and power. I fell forward and whimpered into his chest," There we go, that's it. Calm down, Hazel, it's okay." He lifted me up and I instantly felt tired, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up in my room, my head felt like mush, and fire... and lava. My door opened and Sam walked in, he looked at me then pulled out pain pills.
I mumbled" Do i even want to know what I did to cause this much of a power hangover?"
Sam said" Well... maybe. You went all protective sister on Mick, when he called Kelly's baby an abomination. It took me and Dean to get you to calm down and not kill Mick."
" Sounds like me."
" So Cas told us about your whatever to Kelly's baby, what do you know about it?"
" Just... I don't remember... my monster side'll come through if it feels like Kelly or the baby is being threatened. Which I think Cas classified as a good thing, I'm not entirely sure. Give me." He sat down and handed me the pill bottle, I poured 3 into my hands and swallowed them. I fell back onto the bed,
" I think Dean's benched you for the rest of forever."
" Sounds like him."
" Go back to sleep, you're exhausted from all the teleporting, aren't you?" I nodded," Okay, uh, we'll be here if you need us." I nodded and closed my eyes, falling asleep.

My eyes opened as I felt Kelly Kline be tricked, Sam, most definitely Sam. I teleported to him with my eye brows raised, Eileen waved at me. I smiled and waved back,
I said" Sammy... tricking her with that stupid ass voice you learned from Dean?"
Sam said" You felt that?"
" I hate my life." Then I saw Mick and a guy get out of a car, I turned back to Sam.
" I thought you'd be coming alone."
Mick said" Well, I thought we'd gotten past our trust issues. Look, if Dagon shows, we're gonna need all the help we can get. Renny Rawlings. New man."
" Right. I'm Sam. This is Eileen Leahy. That's Hazel."
Renny said" Ah, the banshee girl and the demon girl. We have a file. From what Mick tells me, neither of you have any formal training. Fascinating. I was top of my class at Kendricks-"
Eileen said" No one cares." I smiled, and tried to get loose of Sam grip but that didn't work.
Mick said" I, uh, brought the Colt just like you asked. But it's gotta go back to HQ."
Sam said" Gee, Mick, I thought we'd gotten past the trust issues."
I said" Finder keepers, stealers weepers."
" Hazel, back down."

Once Dean got back with Kelly, he got out,
Dean said" Is This everyone?"
Sam said" Yeah. Still no word from Cas."
" Right. Great. Who's this?"
" He's with Mick."
Renny said" I'm Renny Rawlings. Graduated Kendricks top of my-"
Dean said" Right. I don't care. Come on."
Kelly said" Don't."
" Okay." Kelly got out of the impala,
Sam said" Kelly... listen, we- we all know you're in a really... difficult situation, and we- we just... we wanna help."
Kelly said" You call this helping?"
Dean said" Look, Kelly, that kid, it's... I mean, it can't... I mean, it's Lucifer's."
" Yeah, I know. You think I wanted this to happen? He used me. But I love this child."
Mick said" You will mean absolutely nothing to that child. That child will kill us all."
Dean said" Hey."
Sam said" That's- That's not happening, okay? We're... we're gonna figure something out. We will. We-"
Renny said" This is absurd."
Dean and I said" Don't." I stood in front of Dean, my eyes glowing,
Kelly said" She's here." The wind really picked up,
Dagon said" Hey." Then she pushed them all back, except for me," Move, child." I stood in front of Kelly Kline, my eyes glowed,
I said" Go to hell, Dagon. Like deep, like to the cage." She started choking me, I raised my hand and started choking her," Who's stronger? Prince of hell or... well, Abomination #1. Wanna try me?" Dean and Mick shot at her again, She pushed them back again." I will kill you, Dagon, if you dare hurt Kelly Kline or that baby. And I promise, I'll make it last a long time." Kelly grabbed my wrist, I looked at her," I will kill you, Dagon." She walked to me and put her fingers on my forehead, no! Electricity zapped through me and I fell, passing out instantly.