Chapter 59

Going to S9E22... I know, I know. I just want to write demon!Dean, so bad... so... yep! Enjoy!
Stairway to Heaven
———————
I went far, far away and never came back, I made sure no one could find me, not even my asshole brothers. Of course, they stayed in contact and made sure I was okay, but other than that, they let me be on my own, knowing very well that I didn't want to be any fights.
Now, a while later...
Cas appeared next to me, I screamed and pulled out my angel blade.
I said" Castiel! You asshat!... don't do that to me, okay? Why are you here? How did you find me?"
Cas said" Your mind."
" Stop snooping in on my mind, Cas. What's wrong?"
" Sam and Dean need you, Hazel. You're their missing link."
" They have done fine on their own, they're not babies that need to be watched by their little sister. I can't stand seeing them hurt, my mental state is nothing."
" You always help them when they need you, they need you, the war is getting strong." Then he touched my forehead and zapped me to the boys' bunker. Sam looked at me, I glared and made his mouth stay shut, he hummed. I unzipped his mouth, he nodded to me, I nodded back.

Sam was asleep, I have no clue where Dean is, but I'm in my room, unpacking my clothes. I yawned then laid down, falling asleep.
I was woken up by loud music, I grabbed my gun and flipped over, it was Dean. I sighed then made the phone fly out of his hand, and hit the wall. Dean put his hands up in surrender then grabbed his phone and backed out. I could tell he knew I was already pissed, so he wasn't gonna push it anymore than it was.
I was dragged out of the room, I growled at Sam,
Sam said" You are extra mad than usual. What's wrong?" I looked at him with a raised eyebrow," You know what I mean, Haz."
I said" Sammy, we're screwed. You and Dean are majorly screwed, I'm always screwed. If you or Dean dies because of some angels... they're gonna have to deal with me, remember, the abomination. And I won't take it lightly."
" Is this why Cas avoided you for a long time?"
" Oh, yeah. He knows I'm pissed at every single angel, including him, but he gets a pass since you two like him and he's just a little cat."
" This is why he made us avoid you too, isn't it?"
" He knows your weaknesses, it's not that hard when you think about it actually. I mean, me, you and Dean, damn, we could be annoying as hell to each other but would still take a bullet for the other. It's me, you, and him, it's always been that way. Even when mostly you and I would make the dumb mistakes, and Dean would have to rescue our asses." Sam nodded, then ruffled my hair," I'm not opposed to kicking your ass, Sam Winchester."
" When did you have time to read a dictionary?" I scoffed then pouted at him," Seriously, when?"
" A few months ago, happy? Let's go. But I'm not going around any angels, period." I walked away from him and out the door.

Sam was going with Cas, I was glaring at him,
Sam said" Just stay here with Dean, I'll be fine." I clicked my teeth," Hazel, please? I'm going with Cas, you stay here with Dean. And make sure he doesn't kill anyone."
I scoffed, saying" You're worried about him killing someone, what about me? Whether you believe it or not, I'm stronger than you and Dean combined."
" Just... please for me?"
" Fine, you owe me one, Sam."
" You sound like Dean from.. 2005."
" Ever say that again, and I will kill you slowly."
" Yeah, I saw that threat from a mile away, and I'm not poking it with a 10 foot pole." He walked away from me and went with Cas,
" 2005 Dean. Ew." That was when I was 5, it feels like a whole different world, I'm 14, I drink alcohol, I have been killed I think twice now... if you don't count the times I wasn't breathing for a little. I've been to hell, I'mma freaking Winchester.

Dean literally is crazy, and I have to deal with him, Dean abandoned me in a motel room. And drove off before I could yell at him.
Dean called my phone,
I said" Yeah, asshat?"
Dean said" Meet me at angel meeting ground."
" No."
" Just teleport there, I promise I won't kill anyone or lock you in handcuffs."
" Break it, and I'll break you."
" You hate angels, it's entertaining."
" Fine." I hung up and teleported there, after a few minutes.