Chapter 46

Bobby said" I been getting blasts from hunters all week. Nest of vamps, werewolf dance party. Shifters, six of them. Two hunters died taking them out. Ghouls, ghouls, ghoul-wraith smorgasbord."
Dean said" Is that a straight kick line down I-80?"
" Exactly."
" Looks to me like it's a Sherman march monster mash."
Sam said" Yeah, but where are they marching to? What is it?"
Bobby said" Guy bashes in his family's heads."

We went to the location of the case and they went to go talk to the guy while I stayed in the impala. I hate being the kid sister.

Once Sam, Dean and I met up with Bobby, he had Rufus with him.
Rufus said" I don't even know why you have a driver's license."
Dean said" Well, look what the cat dragged in."
Sam said" It really is good to see you, Rufus."
Rufus said" I can believe it. It must get old, dealing with this miserable cuss here all by yourselves."
" Ha, ha. Is it that obvious?"
Bobby said" Why don't you three get a room?"
Dean said" Alright. We all pack a snack?"
Rufus said" Yeah."
" Let's see what we can see." We walked into the warehouse, searching for anything.
Once we were downstairs, a door opened and then we saw Gwen Campbell.
Dean said" Gwen?"
Gwen said" Dean." Then we saw Samuel, Sam do not stop Dean. Dean went in, he was angry,
" Welcome to next time."
Sam said" No, hold on."
" I said I'd kill him."
" Just a second." I started to raise my hands, there's no way I'm letting Samuel get near Sam or Dean again.
Rufus said" I take it you know each other."
Dean said" He's our grandfather."
" Oh, somebody needs a hug."
Bobby said" Why are you here?"
Samuel said" We're working. You?"
Dean said" None of your damn business."
Bobby said" Sam, take Dean for a walk. Hazel go with 'em."
" You gotta be kidding me."
Sam said" Look, Dean, it's fine."
" How?" Sam led both of us out, Once out the door," What is wrong with you?"
" Maybe he knows something."
" You don't remember what he did. We do."
" I know, I'm not saying don't, I'm saying not yet." Dean walked off, Sam looked at me,
I mumbled" One wrong move, wrong word, he's dead." I wrapped my arms around his arm, and followed him back into the room.
Bobby said" So you're Samuel."
Samuel said" You must be the guy pretending to be their father."
" Well, somebody ought to."
" Sam. You're looking well."
Sam said" Save the small talk, alright?"
" You seem different."
" I got my soul back. No thanks to you, I hear."
" You hear? You don't remember?"
" I remember enough."
Rufus said" I really hate to break up this little circle of love... but why don't we talk shop, huh? How about you tell us what it is you're hunting?"
Samuel said" Creature from purgatory. She calls herself Eve."
Sam said" Eve?"
" Yup, but they call her Mother. She was here about 10,000 years ago. Every freak that walks the face of the earth can be traced back to her. And she's back."
Bobby said" How the hell do you know all that?"
" You don't know half the things I know, kid. Until recently, you didn't know about us."
" I now know that you'd throw your own kin to hungry ghouls. I think I know enough."
Gwen said" You what?"
Samuel said" Dean lied to the man." I started to move my hand, Sam grabbed my hand and held it down onto his arm.
Bobby said" How about you ask Dean?"
Gwen said" Good idea." She walked out, after a minute we heard a gun shot. Sam and I ran out first, the rest following us, Gwen was on the ground, gun hole to the stomach.
Rufus said" See if you can plug that hole up, Bobby." Sam and I walked off, searching for Dean. Once we came back, she was dead,
Sam said" Is she, uh..."
" Where's Dean?"
" We couldn't find him. Whatever got into those guys must've got into Dean."
Bobby said" Rufus help Samuel move her somewhere. Sam, Haz, and I will lock down here. We're gonna wanna find Dean before he finds us."
Sam said" We're gonna find him alive, Samuel, or I'm gonna put a bullet into your head."
We started searching for Dean, after a while, we decided to call his phone, we followed the ringing and Rufus' voice.
Bobby said" Hey, hey, hey. Okay, both of you."
Rufus said" Both of us, my ass."
Dean said" I'm not in the mood. I just had a 12 inch harpy crawl out of my ear."
Sam said" What?"
" You heard me. I just woke up on the ground just in time to see this worm thing... sliding out of my frigging ear and into that vent. So you tell me what's going on."
Samuel said" You killed Gwen, that's what's going on."
" We were just talking out in the hallway. That's the last thing I remember. That thing must've jumped me."
Bobby said" So we're talking about, like, a monster that gets in you?"
" It's like a Khan Worm on steroids."
Sam said" You mean like a parasite that took over your body?"
" Worm crawls in, your worm crawls out."
Rufus said" Monster possession? That's novel."
Samuel said" What if that thing's still in you and we can't trust a word that you're saying?"
Dean said" It's not." He pointed his gun to Samuel, it's not, I would have been able to tell, and I wouldn't be able to get into Dean's mind.
Bobby said" Check your ear."
" What do you mean? Check my ear for what? Hey! What- Why don't you buy me a drink first?"
Rufus said" Second date. Oh, yeah, we're goo-positive."
" What does that mean?"
" Means it was in you, alright."
Samuel said" Or it still is."
Dean said" It's not in me."
Bobby said" Okay, everybody give up your guns."
Samuel said" What?"
Rufus said" Whoa, think about this for a second, Bobby."
Bobby said" I'm thinking we don't know who it is and who ain't got the damn Khan worm up inside his melon."
Dean said" It's not in me."
" I didn't say it was. Point is, we don't know who it is. Could be any one us. So the best we can do... is to make it that much harder for that thing to know our fool heads off." Bobby put his gun in the bag, then Dean, then Rufus, then Sam and me.
Rufus said" You waiting for a handwritten invite, Campbell?" Samuel put his gun into the bag.