What's Going On?!

I woke up the following morning to loud cheers and music coming from outside. I pulled back my curtains to see the street absolutely packed with people, crowding round tables of food and talking to one another. I also noticed that the amount of bunting had literally multiplied overnight and was now complimented with balloons and other various decorative garments.

I ran down the stairs about half and hour later wearing leggings, my school leavers hoodie and minimal makeup. Since my mum was not up yet, I decided to go and find out what was going on myself.

Once I was out of the door, I instantly regretted it. Almost immediately I was bombarded with people asking "how excited are you?" and "did you miss him?"

I stared at all the people blankly for a while until a girl, probably a bit older than me with medium red hair approached me.

"Guys, she's new here! can't you see she looks confused?" she said the people around me, instantly silencing them. The girl then put her arm over my shoulder as she pulled me away from the crowd.

"What's going on?" I asked her, even more confused than before.

"We're having a coming home party for my brother, he's been in America for a month or so. sorry, we probably should've told you when you first moved in." The girl told me. I finally became less curious and more happy, especially for the girl as her brother was coming home, after she probably hadn't seen him in a while.

"I'm Nat by the way, I'll introduce you to my brother when he gets here, I'm sure you two will get along"

The girl, as I now knew as Nat, offered.

"of course, I would love to meet him! its nice to meet you Nat, I'm Olivia but you can call me Liv." I replied politely as we began walking over to the food table. I was very thankful for the food table right now considering I hadn't had breakfast yet.

I shoved a pork pie in my mouth as I turned around to suddenly have my hazel eyes lock with a pair of gorgeous brown ones...

A/N: oooooo who has she just met?!;) sooooo, thank you so much to anyone and everyone that has read this so far! I hope you're all liking it so far, if not then it will get better, I promise! We had our last ever sports day today and it was really good! I'm not at all sporty but it was a good laugh!

Just though i'd let y'all know that I am going to see The Vamps on tour this year! I'm going on the 18th October so if anyone else is going then, i'll see you there! Questionnnnn, are any of you going to see The Vamps this year? If so, when?

Ok, I think thats it for now! I'll try and upload again tomorrow, love y'all! - Becca x