Happy Birthday

I woke up the following morning with a familiar smile plastered across my face. I rolled over to be faced with my perfect boyfriend laying sound alseep next to me.

"Bradley, wake up." I said just above a whisper. Brad stirred until he finally opened his eyes and sat up.

"Happy birthday Olivia!" He exclaimed in his extremely attractive groggy morning voice. I smiled up at him until I finally pulled him into a hug. Just as we were about to kiss, once again we were interupted by the sound of who I was guessing to be my mum knocking on my bedroom door. Brad quickly pulled on a t-shirt before I allowed my mum to come in.

"Happy birthday love!" she beamed, pulling me into a tight embrase. I sat up further in my bed as she handed me a bag full of cards and presents, some of which were from my friends from yesterday.

Amelia, Tilly and Lizzie had left as they had to go back to college. I had to quit college when I moved to Birmingham but decided that since it was no longer compulsary for me to go, I would drop out altogether. The boys had stayed round Brad's house whereas Brad had stayed at mine.

I began opening my presents almost straight away. From the girls, I recieved a Pandora bracelet containing a charm from each of them. From the boys, they made a collage filled with photos we had taken when we first met, some photos were from bowling and some from the fun fair we had visited. From my mum, I recived a white iPhone5s which I was over the moon about! I thanked her many times until she made me shut up by threatening taking it back. From other reltives and friends, I recived a lot of money and vouchers.

Brad got up from the bed and wondered over to his bag, pulling out a golden envelope and handing it to me.

"Happy birthday" He beamed as I began to tear away the seal of the envelope. When I saw what was inside, I did nearly have a heart attack!

"YOU GOT ME ARCTIC MONEKYS TICKETS?!" I screamed, jumping off from my bed.

"yep! Me and you are going, tonight if thats ok?!" Brad responded and instantly it came to me as to why Brad wanted to keep my birthday evening free.

I nodded excitedly as I pulled Brad in to the tightest hug ever. I kissed him unexpectidly and my mum started laughing....awkward.

The rest of the day passed quite quickly. I recieved calls from realitves to wish me happy birthday and I constantly had Brad singing the Katy Perry 'birthday' song to me whenever it came on the music channel we were listening to. Nat had come over with a second present from her and Brad's parents: a floral Arcric Monkeys t-shirt, obviously with the intention for me to wear it at the concert that night.

Before I knew it, Brad and I were in my room getting ready for the Arctic Monkeys concert. I wore the top from Brad's parents with disco pants and white converse. Brad wore his Arctic Monkeys t-shirt with black jeans and his usual Docs. As we got ready, I put on the new AM album at full blast and we sang along at the top of our voices, Brad reaching the high notes was quite impressive!

Before we left, my mum insisted on taking photos of the two of us, one of them I found extremely cute so I decided to tweet it.

"@oliviawilson: off to Arctic Monkeys with this monkey! @thevampsbrad :)"

Brad laughed at my tweet as we walked across the road to his car. We blared out some older Arctic Monkeys music in the car, people waiting in traffic gave us wierd looks but we didn't care, we were off to see our favourite band!

When we arrived at the venue, after around an hour of driving, we could already see the queues of people waiting to go into the arena.

"You have no idea how excited I am right now!!" I squealed as we quickly ran to join the back of the queue.

"Oh trust me, I think I do!" Brad responded sounding equally as excited. A few girls in the queue then turned around at hearing Brad's voice, clearly reconising him. The Vamps weren't hugely famous yet however they did have an amazing fan base.

After the group of girls had spoken to Brad and got a few pictures (taken by me), we finally headed into the arena. We had really good seats, only ten rows from the front!

"Someday, I wanna perform in here" Brad sighed as he wrapped his arm around my waist. I smiled as I looked up at his admiring facial expression. He was taking in the entire arena and probably imagining what it would be like to one day perform there.

"WHY'D YOU ONLY CALL ME WHEN YOUR'E HIGH?!" we screamed along to the words as the Arctic Monkeys did their thing on stage. They were absolutely amazing and I had never been happier. I was watching my favourite band with my favourtie person.  We danced around in the little space that we had. When 'Arabella' came on, I got on Brad's shoulders and screamed the lyrics to my favourite AM song whilst Brad laughed and sang along with me.

The second to last song was 'I Wanna Be Yours' and although the lyrics were a bit strange, Brad still made it cute by wrapping his arms around my waist and singing the song sweetly into my ear. I couldn't help but just stand there and take in the atmosphere and the perfect moment I was in as we swayed to the beat.

Once the gig was over, everyone piled out of the arena in a rush in attempt to catch the Arctic Monkey's tour bus before they left. Being a fangirl and Brad being in a band himself, we both knew that we wouldn't be meeing them so we headed back to the car.

"Brad, tonight was insane THANK YOU!" I exclaimed, hugging him tightly. He laughed before wriggling out of my grip to start driving.

"well it's not over yet! Since I knew it would be really late by the time we got back, I decided that we sholdn't drive all the way back tonight." He said mysteriously as he took a turn down a random country road.

"Where are we going?" I asked, extremely confused.

Before Brad could answer my question, we pulled up outside a barn in the middle of a field. I had no idea where we were and it wasn't until Brad got out of the car and opened the doors to the barn that I really understood why we were here.

The barn was filled with blankets and pillows and was lit up with probably hundreds of fairy lights and lanterns.

"Wow." I breathed as I too got out of the car and followed Brad inside.

We got cosy, wrapped up into all the blankets as Brad strummed on his guitar casually that he had bought with him. I looked over at him, he looked so content and in his own little world so I didn't dare disturb him.

"what are you staring at?" He chiuckled as he stopped playing guitar and looked over at me. I blushed and looked down, suddenly feeling really ebarassed.

"Hey, come here you" He smiled as he gestured for me to snuggle up to him which I gladly did.

The rest of the night ended like that really. We spoke nonsence and cuddled together until around 4am when we could just start to see the crack of dawn. We went outside to watch the sunrise before going back inside and fianlly falling asleep in each others arms.

This had been the most perfect birthday ever.

A/N: so i was laughing muchly whilst writing that chapter especially whilst Brad was singing the Katy Perry song :')

so, how is everyone this evening? are we all enjoying this so far, comment below!

ok thats it im busy annoying people on twitter. keep slaying -Becca x