Nancy Rolobottom & Patrick Dollop

The following day, Lizzie and I got up slightly earlier than everyone else to go and explore the hotel where the boys had been staying.

We found an amazing rooftop pool with a summer bar before grabbing breakfast from the hotel restraunt to take up to eat whilst lounging around the pool.

It was already hot at this time of the morning in LA so we decided to put on our bikinis and work on getting a tan since it was currently winter in England.

After a few hours of girly time chilling around the pool, the guys finally decided to join us.

"I must admit, you look amazing in that bikini." Brad smirked, looking at my body which did make me feel slightly uncomfortable.

Brad smiled sweetly at before turning round and jumping in the pool. I hadn't been in the pool yet so I saw now as a perfect opportunity.

I jumped in and landed near Brad, causing a splash over him.

"HEYYY!" he chuckled as he splashed some water back.

Before I knew it, everyone else had joined us and we were now having a full scale splashing war.

Once the pool began to get busier with other residents of the hotel, we decided to get out and let them have their fun. A few fans of the guys were staying at the hotel by chance but they were lovely and promised not to spread where the boys were staying.

I was quite sad to leave the pool area, for one we were having so much fun and seconds, Brad's body is da bomb dot com.

"Liv, remember i'm taking you out today, we'll go after lunch if you want." Brad informed me.

I nodded before throwing on a sundress over the top of my bikini so I didn't look like a complete slut whilst we had lunch in the hotel restraunt.

The food was set out like a buffet. We all chose what we wanted from the selections on the tables before taking a seat at a long table at the back.

After lunch, everyone headed back to their rooms. Me and Lizzie were sharing a room even though I was planning to sleep in Brad's room like I had done the night previous.

I took a shower, being careful to wash out all of the chlorine from my hair and body before deciiding what I was going to wear on mine and Brad's date.

I soon decided with the help of Lizzie that I would wear a white skater dress with my light pink Vans. I plaited my still slightly damp hair to one side and put on a white and pink floral crown.

I finished my look off with minimal makeup consisiting on just mascara and lipgloss - Brad didn't care anyway.

A text from brad soon informed me that he was ready to go and that he was waiting outside.

I said goodbye to Lizzie before running to the lift which took me down to the lobby to meet Brad.

Brad looked as amazing as always, he wore a white t-shirt with blue denim shorts and white converse, he had told me it was too hot to bring his Docs.

"you look beautiful as always" Brad smiled as he kissed my cheek and top my hand in his, leading us to the black car that he had rented to take us to our destination.

We had left a little later than I though we were going to so I presumed that we were going to go out for dinner or something.

Brad soon pulled up by Malibu beach which suprised me as I didn't expect there to be any restraunts near by.

Brad smiled to himself whilst I just looked confused as he took me over to a massvie cave on the beach.

As I aprroached the cave, I noticed that Brad had done a similar idea to our first date. Inside the cave were candles, bunting and an amazing picnic set up.

"Wow" I breathed as we stepped inside.

"As it's now the evening, I guessed we could eat something more dinner appropriate." Brad suggested as he opened the picnic basket to reveal a mountain of different pizzas. I smiled and sat next to him on the rug as we bagan to dig in.

After we had eaten, we spent the rest of the evening in the cave, wrapped up in eachothers embrace. It was perfect.

"You're such a romantic, Brad." I told him smiling. He looked down at me and kissed my nose, causing me to scruntch it up. He laughed at me as I then shivered; it was starting to get cold.

Brad grabbed his leather jacket from behind him and helped me slide into it. It was miles to big but it was a cute gesture none the less.

"I love you so much Mr Simpson." I smiled, gazing into his eyes as he stared down at me.

"I love you so much too Miss Wilson." He replied before closing the space between us in a long and passionate kiss.

By now, it was pretty dark out and the beach was empty.

Before long, we were interupted by sirens and flashing blue lights.

"Sir and madam I am going to have to ask you to remove yourselves, the beach is now closed." The police officer told us in his raspy American accent.

Brad nodded and began to pack our things. I blew out the candles and aplogised to the police officer.

"Madam, this is a warning however we are going to have to take your names." The officer informed me.

I really didn't want to get Brad into trouble for this so in that moment I came up with a plan. Brad came over and I nudged him in the side, silently praying he would catch on.

"My name is Nancy Rolobottom." I said in a serious tone, trying not to laugh.

"And I am Patrick Dollop." Brad continued in an equally as serious tone.

"Well Nancy, Patrick. I suggest you leave and from now on repect the beach opening times." The officer said, letting us get on our way.

"Well Nancy, that was a fun night." Brad laughed once we got back in the car.

"I would agree Patrick." I replied before we both burst into a fit of laughter.

I loved spending time with Brad. We got up to some of the weirdest things but I had no idea what I would do if I didn't get to do these weird things with him. He made me happier than anything else in all of the world and I never wanted it to end, ever.

A/N: don't even ask because idek where i got those names from ahahah.

omg they're so cute...relationship goals.

okkk, i don't really have much to say tbf apart from i'm having a pretty shit week.

um, yeah.

I know i mention her a lot but i want to thank Alice for cheering me up a lot this week, even while she had problems of her own to deal with. thank you very much for being one of my favourite people ever!

ok, hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Vote,comment,share,follow -Becca x