Seal The Deal

Walking out into the corridor, I spotted a very professional looking woman.

"Hello Olvia, My name is Katie Watson." She said kindly, shaking my hand. I smiled back at her before following her to an office type room.

"I came today as I have been watching some of your covers online and I loved what I saw!" She told me. I smiled and thanked her before she continued.

"I am from a record label called Hawk Music and my team and I would love to work with you."

In this moment, I honestly thought I was dreaming.

"All you need to do is sign these forms and we can have a few more meetings to discuss a proper contract." Katie told me as she handed me a few documents to fill out.

Of course I was going to do it! If I changed my mind later on then I could always drop out but I knew and opportunity like that doesn't come around often so I was willing to take it.

"Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity!" I beamed as I handed back the complete forms to Katie.

"It's our pleasure, we will call you in a week or so to discuss your flight to Australia which will of course we will pay for." Katie said, standing up out of her seat.

"Australia?!" I exclamied, this was not mentioned!

"Yes! We are an Australian label, have you not noticed my accent?" Katie explained as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. I knew she was Australian but I hadn't thought much of it.

"Am I going to have to move there?" I asked nervously, suddenly feeling very worried.

"Yes but don't worry, the label will help pay for rent!" She told me.

I knew I had to take this opportunity, I just wasn't sure how I was going to tell everyone. This was going to be hard.

~Brad's POV~

Joe had told Olivia that someone wanted to speak to her but she was taking ages! The rest of us waited in the dressing room as of course we couldn't leave without her.

Once she came back in, she looked a mixture of excited but worried.

"Where did you go?" I asked, not knowing at all what she had been up to.

"Oh, it was just the presenter, he wanted to say thanks for performing and that he enjoyed it and stuff." She explained, her voice slightly shaky however I let it go considering she had just been speaking to the presenter of the show, that was quite a big deal for her.

We then headed back to the hotel, Liv still seemed off however I didn't want to annoy her by constantly asking her what was wrong, instead I just told her to tell me in her own time, even though she said she was fine.

A/N: 7 chapters to go;)

omggg Brad is gonna be so sad when he finds out:(

ok,, TOUR STARTS TODAY ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

25 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!! I'M VERY EXCITED IF YOU COULDN'T TELL.

ok, imma go now, byeeeeeeeeeeee!

vote,comment,share,follow -Becca x