Runaway

"I have a plan." Brad told me over the phone the day of the gig.

"Go on..." I said, nervous and curious for what Brad had in mind.

"I was thinking, tell your mum you're going out somewhere for the day and then tell her you're staying at a friend's house for the night. Then, get on a train to London and i'll come meet you at Waterloo." He suggested. In all honesty, the plan wasn't half bad! I hadn't mentioned anything about not having any friends in Cornwall so as long as she was in a good modd, she would probably agree to it.

"Ok! What time should I get the train?"

Later that day, mum went to my Grandma's house and told me she would be staying there for the night. This meant that I didn't have to get her to agree to staying round a friend's house although I still told her about going out which luckily she said yes to, completely oblivious to what was really going on.

As she was gone, I decided to put the plan into action. I packed an overnight bag witg clothes for the gig, clothes for after the gig and the next day and PJs. I packed underwear, my toothbrush, hairbrush and makeup -the usual. Once I was done, I grabbed my purse and phone and rushed out of the front door wearing my White converse and red Jack Wills hoodie.

I hopped on the next availble bus which took me to the train station. The station was old which was to be expected, it was Cornwall afterall! I bought a one way ticket, planning to worry about the way back later.

The train was a fifteen minute wait so I bought myself a Starbucks before quickly texting Brad.

New Message: Brad x

Hey! Just about to get on the train, should be about 2 hours, I'm so excited! xxx

He replied almost instantly.

1 New Message: Brad x

Hey! Yay can't wait to see your beautiful face again! See you in 2 hours xxx

Thankfully, the train was early so I jumped on quickly and took a seat by a window, begging no one would take the seat next to me.

Once we started moving, I put in my headphones and Ed Sheeran's Runaway came on.  I listened to the rest of his album before deciding to take a nap ahead of the gig tonight.

"Excuse me Miss, we have arrived at London Waterloo." A steward told me as I woke up from a very uncomfortable sleep. I nodded in thanks and took my bags before getting off of the train.

I dropped my bags around me as I spotted a mop of brown hair in a red Harrington jacket race towards me.

"BRADDDD!!!!" I squeeled as he lifted me off of the ground in the biggest hug.

"I missed youuuu!" He exclaimed whilst spinning me around. We laughed in hysterics as strangers gave us weird looks as they dodged passed us. Brad then pulled me in for a kiss which I gladly accepted.

Once we had gotten over the fact that Brad and I had been reunited, we got into his car and drove back to the hotel where we would be staying.

During the journey, we got stuck in a major traffic jam. Brad put his hand on my knee and looked over at me.

"You're so beautiful." He smiled. I leant over and kissed his cheek in response. By the means of our behaivour towards one another, we missed each other a lot!

We drove for a bit before getting stuck in yet more traffic. Brad put on Ed Sheeran's new album and we sang loudly to all of the songs, occasionaly kissing one another (yes I know what you're thinking, get a room!).

After a long while, we arrived at the hotel. Brad helped me by carrying my bags up the stairs and putting them in our room. Just as we went to shut the door, the rest of the boys all piled in.

"OLIVIA!!!!" James exclaimed before engulfing me into a 'bro' hug. The other boys did the same before Connor spoke up again.

"wait, I though you weren't allowed to come?" He asked, sounding confused and concerned.

"I'm not, I'm just a runaway." I said smugly before pulling all of the boys, including Brad, into a massive group hug - I missed them.

A/N: OOOOOO Liv is such a rebel!! well, its not like you didn't see it coming!

sorry this chapter is quite short

omg i did the ice bucket challenge today...it was cold.

how is everyone enjoying the story so far? good? too cliche? let me know!

alright thats it from me!

vote,comment,follow,share!

bye! -Becca x