It's Only 3 Weeks...

"We've been invited to LA to use their creator space again for 3 weeks like last year before you first met Brad." James explained, clearly the only one that was really ok with this sudden news.

"I'm excited but I don't want to leave Lizzie, I really wanted to ask her out soon and I don't want to leave it till we get back." Connor said sadly. I smiled sadly at connor.

"Well you still have time! When do you leave?" I asked. I was currently ok. It was only 3 weeks and away from Brad. Yes it would get hard but its his job, I needed to get used to this.

At this point, everyone turned and looked at Brad, as if to say that he needed to tell me this.

"Tomorrow." He mumbled sadly.

WHAT!!!!!

"What?!" I exclaimed. This was not what I was expecting.

"well, we'll leave you two to it." Tris said as the others slowly backed out of the room, leaving Brad and I alone. Brad and I sat on the end of the bed in silence, trying to comprehend this new news.

"We only just found out." Brad told me.

"I know, its just really sudden. We'll be ok though, right? It's only three weeks..." I responded, unsure of my words.

Brad nodded in response before sniffling.

"I guess so."

Before I knew it, Brad was in tears in my arms.

"It's just hard, i've never had to leave the country without you. We'll hardly get to speak because of the time differences and Joe said you cant come because you might be a distraction. I just don't want to lose you."

This boy.

"Brad, don't be stupid! You are not going to lose me! It's only 3 weeks, so what if we cant speak every day, i'm willing to stay up late, you are not going to lose me!" I laughed at him. He was funny sometimes.

"I'm sorry, you probably think i'm really weird now." Brad chuckled, wiping his tears away with his sleave.

"Oh don't worry, I already know you're weird!" I joked, ruffling Brad's hair.

"Come'ere you." Brad smiled, pulling me into him as we snuggled together.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I smiled.

A few hours had passed and once Brad and I had got over the fact we were about to be separated for the next three weeks, we decided to break the news to Lizzie.

We all got in the minivan and James drove us back to my apartment in Birmingham. On our way there, I texted Lizzie asking her to come over when we got back.

The plan was that Connor was going to tell her but was also going to ask her on a date for when they get back.

Once we got back, Lizzie came round and her and Connor sat in the living room while James and Tris went out to get something for dinner and Brad and I went to my room and....well...ya know.

A/N: crappy filler chapter soz. THEY'RE AT IT AGAIN OH GOD! I CAN'T DO SMUT I'M SORRY.

so um I just wrote the second to last chapter, just a warning, i'm bawling my eyes out right now. DON'T PANIC THOUGH! you guys are not near the end yet, i'm just keen! I wanted to write the last chapter but i'm not ok so I can't.

ok...wow.

Ok, i'm gonna go now and watch some youtube.

I want to dedicate this chapter to 2 of my lovely readers: @esme007 and @ecashmore09 for always being so supportive and commenting and stuff, i sometimes see them being the first people to read a new update too! Thanks you two!!

omg Jack just came on shuffle....absolute jam!

ok, bye!

Vote,comment,share,follow -Becca x