I Need To Tell You Something...

Luckily we left LA the following morning. I wanted to wait until we got home until I told everyone that I was moving to Australia.

It had been so hard to act normal around them. Everytime I saw Brad's mesmerising smile, I just wanted to break down and cry.

We had to catch the plane quite early in the morning so luckily I just could put my bad mood down to tierdness.

We arrived at the airport to find it almost empty considering how early it was. Joe checked everyone in at the passport control and we were soon left to split up as always at duty free. Brad decided to go with me as Connor wanted to discuss date plans with Lizzie.

"Are you ok? You don't really seem happy today." Brad asked, sounding really concerned which made me feel worse.

"Yeah i'm fine, hey do you mind if I just wonder around on my own for a while?" I asked Brad, not wanting him to feel bad.

Brad understood anyway and left me on my own despite being a bit confused as to what he had done wrong even though I had assured him it was nothing and he had done absolutely nothing wrong.

I wandered around duty free for a while, testing out different perfumes to take my mind off of things. I then headed over to Starbucks slowly to meet the others.

I just went in and sat down quietly, no one questioned my mood, everyone was too polite to ask.

James took everyones orders and went over to buy them whilst the rest of us prepared for the seven hour flight ahead.

Once we got on the plane, Brad must have noticed I was still feeling down as he had asked Lizzie if he could swap seats with her as Lizzie was going to sit with me and Brad was going to sit with Connor.

He came over quietly and took his seat before turning to face me.

"Are you sure you're ok? You can't be tired now, we've just had coffee!" Brad asked, still sounding concerned.

"I'm fine Brad honestly stop worrying, I just don't feel too well, i'm gonna try and sleep." I told him before turning to face the window and closing my eyes in the hope that sleep might take over my worried consience.

~Brad's POV~

I was honestly so worried about Liv. Anything could be going through that mind of hers and I had no idea what it could be. She didn't look unwell, she had looked like she had been crying though but I didn't want to ask just yet, especially as she'd told me to not worry. I knew I had to find out what was going on when we got back to Birmingham in a few hours time. Liv was a naturally worried person, she always thought too much about everything. If she wanted to do something, she would worry too much about how other people were going to feel about it.

She had been asleep for the majority of the journey. I was going to move and sit back next to Con but by the looks of it, Lizzie had fallen asleep on him!

I decided that as I couldn't sleep, I would just plug in my headphones and listen to music until we landed.

~OLivia's POV~

When I woke up, I felt an awful pain in my neck, I must've slept in a weird position; we were on a plane after all.

Luckily, not long after I woke up, we landed back in Heathrow airport which meant I could soon be home and get the news done with and out of the way.

I was hoping everyone would take it ok. I knew Brad would be upset but I hoped more than anything he would be supportive and not make me feel worse than I already was about leaving. I was always one of those people who worried to much about what other people thought. If I wanted to do something, I would always worry about what other people would say. I hated that about myself.

 Joe dropped us all off back to my apartment as he knew that I had to tell everyone what was going on. Joe was the only other person that knew about the deal and the fact that I was moving to Australia for it.

Once we arrived back to mine, all the nerves and the guilt began to kick in again.

"Ok, I have something I need to tell you all." I told them as the boys and Lizzie all sat down on the sofas in my living room, staying quiet so that I could explain.

"Back at that interview the other day, after I performed, this woman came and spoke to me. She told me that she came from a record label and that after watching me sing, she wants to work with me!" I explained.

At this point, I stopped and saw the smile on everyones faces, that was soon going to change.

"I signed the papers, knowing this would be an amazing opportunity for me. After I signed the papers, The woman who is called Katie and is my manager told me something I wasn't expecting.."

I took a deep breath before telling them the bad news.

"The label is an Australian company meaning that I am going to have to move to Australia. I thought long and hard about this even after I signed the forms but I know this is what I want to do. This is my dream."

When I was finished, I looked around again. Everyone looked shocked, apart from Brad. Brad seemed to be a mixture of anger and sadness. I kept my eyes on him but as I did so, he got up and stormed out of the room.

"I'll go talk to him." I said as I went to follow him.

"Leave him for a minute, let him calm down." James explained as he put his arm out to stop me.

I nodded and sat down next to Lizzie who pulled me in for a hug.

"We're all so proud of you Liv, this is your dream. Yes, its far away but its not like we'll never see you again. Theres planes, we can come visit and you can come visit us, we have skype, phone calls..." Tris went on to say.

"There will be a massive time difference though. If I knew it was in Australia before I got so into the idea then I would have said no but now I want it so bad." I explained, telling the complete truth.

After this, Brad came back into the room but walked straight passed us and out the front door. He looked a mess, he had defineately been crying and it pained me to see him like that.

"Guys, I have to go and speak to him." I told them before getting up and actually leaving this time.

A/N: 6 chapters to goooo;)

first world problems: going to the last date of a tour but already knowing the set list and everything:/

did anyone go to sheffield last night? anyone going to Newcastle tonight? have fun if you!

ok, thats it from me. Thank you so much for 3K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote,comment,share,follow -Becca x