Suprise!!!

"We are about to land at LAX, please put on your seatbelts and prepare for landing."

The over head speaker informed us as we came in to land in sunny LA.

To say I was excited was an understatement.

Lizzie and I practically sprinted off the plane and through the airport until we reached passport control where the line was excusiatingly long.

"Oh my god hurry up!" I exclaimed to no one in particular.

"Woah calm down! not long now!" Lizzie exclaimed, excitement getting the better of her. Neither of us could wipe the massive smiles off of our faces, we were too happy about seeing our boys.

Once we had finally got through passport control, we had to go and claim our luggage. We headed to the convayorbelts and joined the massive crowd of impatient travellers wanting to get their belongings.

This was the longest wait of all and of course, our bags were the very last to come out.

Once we had finally been reunited with our bags, we entered the departures lounge to see James and Joe holding a sign reading

"Our girls, Liv and Lizzie."

"Heeeeeeey!!!!" I exclaimed, pulling James into a tight hug.

"Guys we really need to be quick, the others know we're here but Brad thinks we're just out getting coffee." Joe explained as we bagan walking out to the car.

As we stepped outside, the heat instantly hit me and we felt like we had just walked into a sauna.

We got into the minivan and Joe drove us back to the creator space studio where the boys had spent most of the last 2 weeks.

Once we arrived at the studio, a wave of nerves suddenly came over me.

"You'll be fine, he misses you too." James said, giving me a reasuring smile, obviously realising my nerves. I smiled back and nodded before we went inside.

Before I knew it, I was outisde the room that Brad was currently using to record in.

I took in a deep breath and exhaled before opening the door slowly.

When I saw Brad, he was in the booth, singing his heart out to a song that I didn't reconise, possibly one of their new songs for their next album.

I smiled as I saw how content he looked whilst singing, his eyes were closed out of concerntration which meant he hadn't yet noticed me.

I stood in the room quietly watching him until he was done when he finally noticed I was stood there. Lizzie had gone to see Connor and James had gone with the others so it was just Brad and I.

As our eyes locked, I felt butterflies errupt in the pit of my stomach, just like the first time we met.

~Brad's POV~

When I saw her, my heart began to race at a million miles and hour. I removed the headphones and ran out of the booth as quickly as I could to get to her.

I grabbed her tiny waist in my arms and pulled her in for the best hug possibly ever.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked her as she just smiled at me.

"It was all Lizzie! Apparently me missing you got too annoying for her but secretly I think she just wanted to see Connor." She said. Before she could say anymore, I pulled her in for a much missed kiss.

"Ew get a room guys!" Tris exclaimed as the others came into the room. I pulled away and looked at Liv.

"Ok then!" I responded before dragging Liv out of the room and out of the building to the taxi haul.

"Where are we going?" She laughed as I helped her into the taxi.

"Well, they told us to get a room, thats what i'm doing!" I said cheekily.

I practically had to drag Olivia into the lift as I pulled her in and kissed her again once the doors were shut.

We then sprinted down the hallway and into my room where once we were inside, I slammed the door shut and then we....well you get where this went.

After our little 'session' we lay together in my bed, our only cover up for our naked, hot bodies being the duvet. In that moment I decided something.

"I'm taking you out tomorrow night." I declared.

"Ok." She replied sweetly and simply before snuggling into me.

Well, lets see where this takes us...

A/N: awww they're cute..I CAN'T WRITE SMUT I JUST CANT IM SORRY!!!!!!!

guyssssssssss, I got tickets to Amity Fest!! If you don't know what that is, its basically a massive youtuber tour thing with Zoe, Alfie, Marcus, Niomi, Jim, Tanya, Joe, Caspar and Louise!!!! so all my faves!!! Im so excited i could wee!! (Zoe sugg quote there.)

OMggggg im excitedddd!!

ok, right im gonna go now, byeeee!

Vote,comment,share,follow -Becca x