Christmas With The Simpsons pt. 2

After present opening, Brad's parents decided to start sorting out the christmas dinner. Brad's grandparents were arriving for 1pm whcih meant that the house was going to get pretty hectic.

Brad and I skyped all the boys to wish them merry christmas and to see if they liked the presents we had got them. Once we had done this, we decided to get dressed as Brad told me that his grandparents were quite traditional at christmas.

I decided to wear a dark red lacy skater dress with long sleeves. I paired the dress with black tights and dolly shoes in the same colour as the dress.

I then decided to plait my hair down the side in a fishtail. I then applied makeup consisting of warmer tones as it was winter and my dress was quite dark.

I finished off by spritzing a bit of perfume and putting on the bracelet that Brad got me. I dangled the charms around to see them all as I smiled down at my wrist.

"You ready gorgeous?" Brad asked, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my torso.

I nodded and mumbled a response as I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck. He chuckled and took my hand before leading me downstairs to meet his grandparents.

"Merry Christmas Grandma, Merry christmas Grandad!" Brad smiled as he let go of my hand to hug his grandparents.

I stood behind Brad awkwardly as him and his grandparents exchanged presents quickly. Brad then turned around and stood beside me, grabbing his grandparents' attention.

"This is my girlfriend, Oliva." Brad beamed, sounding very proud, aw. I smiled shyly and wished them both merry christma.

"So Bradley, how did you two meet?" Brad's grandad asked him as they went and sat on the sofa together. I laughed to myself as I saw Brad cringe at his grandad calling him Bradley.

"So, Olivia, how long have you known Bradley?" Brad's grandma asked me as we went and sat at the dining room table.

"since the beginning of this year when I moved here." I explained to her. I knew that mine and Brads relationship had moved quickly and I was just hoping that everyone that asked how long we'd been together would accept that.

"Bradley's a lovely lad, we knew he would always treat girls right. He must've done to get you, you're a lovely girl." Brad's grandma, her name was Rose, told me.

I smiled at this gesture, she must've known what she was talking about, Brad was the lovliest, most amazing guy i'd ever known.

After having conversations, mainly about Brad, with Brad's family, we all sat around the dining room table for christmas lunch. I sat between Brad and Nat as that was where I felt most comfortable. Brad held my hand under the table whilst the food was being served which I found extremely cute.

The food was incerdible, we had turkey and loads of yummy typical roast dinner things. Brad's mum made a christmas pudding for desert and it was clear that we were all pretty full after eating it all.

"wanna go on a walk?" Brad asked as we all got up from the table. I ran upstairs and changed into knitted leggings, one of Brad's christmas jumpers with a christmas pudding on the front before slipping on a bobble hat and ugg boots.

Brad got changed as well before grabbing Jesse and her lead. We then headed out the door and into the cold.

It was just starting to get a bit dark, the street lights provided a bit of a boost for the light. Crystal snow drops fell slowly from the sky and landed but melted straight away onto the concrete below our feet.

Brad took my cold hand in his slightly warmer hand as we began to walk down the street.

"Where are we going?" I asked, sounding quiet as I didn't want to break the peaceful mood.

Brad shrugged his shoulders but continued to walk. I starred up at Brad, he looked so content and happy today. Brad was one of those people who got stressed or worried easily but now it looked like he didn't have a care in the world.

"What you staring at?" He asked me in a mocking tone, wiggling his eyebrows which made me laugh.

"You, Mr Simpson." I smiled, I wasn't even going to lie.

Brad chuckled at me as he pulled me closer to him.

It wasn't long before we decided to give up on our little walk as it was getting to cold and headed home to where Brad's mum had put on the toastly log fire.

By this point, it was getting quite late. Brad's grandparents had gone home and so everyone decided to just put on their onsies and head to bed with a cup of hot chocolate. Brad carried my mug upstairs as I went up ahead to say good night to Nat.

I knocked on her door lightly and waited for a response which I got quite quickly.

"Good night Nat and merry christmas!" I smiled as I went over to hug her.

"Night Liv, I hope you had a good day, sorry our grandparents can get a bit annoying!" She laughed. I shook my head as I began to yawn.

"The bracelet Brad got you is so cute!" She beamed as she lifted my wrist to see the bracelet. I smiled and nodded, looking at it again myself.

"Night Nat." I smiled as I walked towards her door.

"Night Liv, no christmas sex with my brother!" She said, it sounded serious but I knew she was only joking, besides, I was too tired for all of that now!

I went back across the landing to Brad's room to find him snuggled in the duvet, already half asleep. I crawled into the bed next to him quietly and snuggled up beside him.

"Have you had a good day?" Brad mumbled.

"mmhmmm" I said, too tired to really form words.

"Good, i'm glad you like the bracelet." He said, now waking up slightly.

as I now also felt slightly more awake so I could too actually form words.

"I love it so much." I smiled.

"And I love you." Brad said as he sat up and pulled me onto his lap. He began to kiss me pasionately but it became more and more heated by the second. Brad and I hadn't had sex yet, I wasn't bothered if we were about to or not but then I remembered what Nat said so I deicided to tease Brad a bit.

I pulled away from the kiss with a cheeky smirk but Brad's face was plastered with a frown.

"Nat said we're not allowed to have christmas sex." I teased, following with a wink and a quick kiss to Brad's lips. I never really knew I could be this playful but I guess I was just confident enough with Brad.

I rolled off of Brad and we layed down next to one another very closely.

"Goodnight Liv."

"Goodnight Brad."

"Merry christmas."

"Merry Christmas."

A/N: AWwww!1! Sorry guys! I said i was gonna upload this last night but I completely forgot bc the sacconejolys uploaded a new vlog...oops and zoe is vlogging and I had to watch that!

Guysss go follow me on le twitter @missbeccaboo09 and ask for a follow back! I'd love to chat to some of you that are reading this!

okay, 3 chapters left to write, lets goooo!

Vote,comment,share,follow -Becca x