Christmas With The Simpsons pt. 1

"Wake up gorgeous, it's christmas!" was what I woke up to the following morning.

I opened my eyes and sat up quckly, remembering what the day was.

"Merry christmas Brad!" I smiled, engulfing him in a hug. Brad leant down and pulled a piece of mistletoe out from under his bed. I laughed at how cheesy he was before kissing him anyway with the mistletoe hanging over us.

"Guys get up its- ew." Nat said as she barged into Brad's room. We laughed at her as she stood with her hands covering her eyes.

"That will teach you to intrude!" Brad teased before kissing me again and then jumping out of bed. I followed Brad downstairs with our onsies on as we headed for the kitchen for breakfast.

"Good morning, merry christmas!" Brad's mum said as she pulled the two of us into a hug.

"Merry christmas!" we both responded before sitting down and tucking into the pancakes that had been made for breakfast.

"you two look so funny in your matching onsies." Brad's dad laughed. I gave him my phone and he then proceeded to take a photo of Brad and I. I then posted it onto twitter.

"@oliviawilson: Merry christmas everyone from @thevampsbrad and I :) xxx"

Brad retweeted my tweet before we continued to eat our breakfast. By now, Nat had also joined us at the table.

After breakfast, we all piled into the living room and began to organise everyone's presents. Nat opened hers first. I got her a coat from TopShop that I knew she had really wanted for ages. Brad got her loads of things from back when he was in America as well as some other clothes and vouchers.

By the time it got to giving Brad his presents, the living room had become a tip. wrapping paper was everywhere and it was actually quite amusing. At my house at christmas, everything was organised and we all had to dress up nicely and such but here, eveything was so relaxed and we were all just chiling in our onsies.

Brad's parents got him some new doc martins as he had literally worn his old ones to death. Nat got him some clothes and vouchers as he had done for her - i'm gussing it was a sort of tradition. Now that Brad had opened all of his presents from everyone else, my present to him seemed rubbish. Brad opened it carefully to reveal a photo album I had made him.

Inside the album were polaroid pictures of me and him, him with the boys and a few pictures we had all taken together, some of them we had taken way back at the fair on the first day I spent with them.

"Liv this is so cute! Thank you so much!" He smiled gratefully before pulling me into a hug.

"It's ok, I feel bad that it's not much though, it seemed a lot better at the time!" I said truthfully, trying to make it sound a little bit lighthearted. Brad shook his head in disagreement before kissing my cheek.

"Shut up, it's amazing and I love it, and you." He smiled cheekily, earning a few "awws" from his family.

Next, it came to my presents. I wasn't expecting much as they weren't my family but I had spotted a few presents under the tree that were for me.

Nat gave me the one from hers first. She had got me a really cute handbag from Forever 21 that I had been eying up for ages. It wasn't expensive but I didn't want to buy it as I was saving up to move out.

"Thank you Nat! I've wanted this for so long!" I beamed, pulling her into a hug. She chuckled at me before handing me another small box. Inside the box was a keyring that said "You're like the sister I never had." the keyring then opened out like a locket to reveal an extremely cute but hilarious photo of Nat and I.

I thanked her again, extremely grateful for how well thought out her presents to me were.

Next, everyone looked at Brad expectantly who looked slightly nervous. He hunted around for a small box wrapped in shint royal blue wrapping paper. He smiled anxiously before handing the box to me.

I carefully ripped off the wrapping paper to reveal a navy blue and gold velvet box. I opened the box slowly and carefully to reveal a charm bracelet. I smiled at the little gift, it may have only been small but it was one of those sorts of presents that you treasure and keep forever.

"Thank you Brad, this is so pretty!" I smiled at him before hugging him.

"Look at what the biggest charm says." He replied. I did as I was instructed and carefully took the bracelet out of the box.

The charms were all something significant to Brad and I. There were little hearts and music notes and the biggest heart charm had a quote on it. It read

"Forever And Always."

"Oh my gosh Brad this is so sweet!" I smiled massively. Brad smiled back, a sence of relief washed over his features.

"I thought it could kinda be our thing. I've lost so many man points for this its unreal but it's kinda like a promise ring type thing." he explained.

I laughed at the 'man points' idea before leaning over and kissing him.

"I don't care if you lose man points, you're still my man." I whipered against his lips.

"OH MY GOD MY BRIV FEELS." Nat exclaimed. Briv? We all laughed at Nat before Brad's mum stood up.

"Ok, Olivia we have a present for you." she announced. She then proceeded to get out an envelope from her pcoket. She handed it to me as I was now very confused as to what it could be and also to why everyone suddenly looked nervous but excited.

I opened the envelope to find a Key and several legal documents. I looked around in confusion at everyone as Brad began to explain.

"We're not trying to kick you out or anything Liv but we knew how hard you were working in order to find your own place. I hated seeing you come back from work every day stressed and tired, barely making enough money to even spend on yourself yet alone a house. This is from all of us. A friend of ours owns a brand new appartment block here in Birmingham. its only ten minutes away from here which means i'll get to come and see you every day. The apartment is rent free for the first year, we hope you like it." Brad said, his voice nervous at first.

I was in utter shock. My boyfriend's family had bought me a house. I couldn't help but smile as I pulled everyone in for a massive hug.

"Thank you so much, honeslty this is the most incredible thing anyone could do for me." I told them once we pulled away.

That was honestly the best cristmas present ever.

A/N: Awwwwww! I want Christmas with the Simpsons:( Olivia is so damn lucky!

anyway, i've had to put this chapter into 2 parts as it was really long so i'll probably upload that as well tonight.

I went back to school for 1 hour and 25 minutes today and it was the most pointless thing ever! our new tutor is an ass hole as well which sucks.

Anyway, I literally have 3 more chapters left write of this story which is good cus I wasn't really planning on writing once I went back to school as it's year 11 and I need to focus on revision and stuff.

Luckily for you guys, the story is no where near over yet! I've just written all the chapters in advance so they are all saved as drafts ready to upload. you guys are just about half way through this story (I think) so you have a while yet.

Okay, i'm gonna go.

vote,comment,share,follow -Becca x

p.s GOODBYE SWEATY MALICE (alice, you get me ahaha)