Disconnected

The following day, the boys had an interview with an American TV show. The show was live which made the boys nervous but Lizzie and I managed to reasure them that they would be fine.

The boys were due to perform on the show before their interview but they were running late so backstage staff were frantically trying to get the boys ready with their microphones and outfits whilst other members of the production team stressfully shouted instructions at them.

"This is crazy!" Lizzie exclaimed in awe as we stood to the side so that we weren't in the way.

"1 MINUTE!" The main producer of the show called into the boys dressing room. With that, the boys got up and sprinted down the corridor.

"Good luck!" Lizzie and I called as the boys disapeared out of sight.

Lizzie and I stayed in the dressing room to watch the show from the TV in there.

The boys got on stage in time and sang 'Somebody to you' as they were releasing it as their next single.

The audience went crazy for them as the presenter of the show ushered them over to go and sit on the sofa, ready to be interviewed.

The interview had gone on for ages. The presenter asked typical questions such as "Who takes the longest in the morning" and such.

Now came for the typical relationship status question, oh god.

"So, who in the band is single and who is taken?" He asked the boys.

"Single." Tris said.

"Single." James said.

"Taken." Brad said with his cute smile.

"Single, kinda." Con said, suddenly blushing bright red.

I looked over at Lizzie who was smiling like the cheshire cat at the thought of her and Connor together.

"So Brad, you said you're taken, who are you with and what is she like?" The presenter asked, turning to Brad.

Brad smiled and blushed before responding to the presenter's question.

"Her name is Olivia, she is amazing, beautiful and an incerdible singer." Brad explained, making me too blush and smile.

"Is she here today?" the presenter then asked. I imediately panicked at the thought of going out there and being introducded on Amercian national TV.

Brad nodded and asked me to come out. Of course I didn't want to so I stayed sat on the sofa and pretended I hadn't heard him.

Moments later, the door shot opened and Brad came in.

"Pleaseeee come onnnnnn!" He whined, pulling my arm.

I shook my head at Brad, I really did not want to do this.

Brad then stood infront of me pulling a puppy dog face that he knew I could not resist.

"Fine." I huffed after forever.

Brad smiled and pulled me by my arm and we headed down the corridor to the stage. As we arrived at the side of the stage, my nerves suddenly began to kick in again, this time it was worse than when I opened at that gig for The Vamps.

"I can't do this Brad." I told him, shaking my head.

"You can, I know you can. I love you and I want to show you off to the world." Brad said reasuringly. He smiled which made me smile before he finally got me onto the stage.