Epilogue

A/N: THIS IS REALLY LONG SO GET COMFY.

~Liv's POV~

A months had passed since my plane to Australia had crashed. Profesionals put it down to engine failure however I couldn't shake off of my mind that it was something much more serious.

Speaking of Australia, I had deicded not to go. Not yet anyway. I couldn't be dealing with leaving evreryone again anytime soon after what had happened. I felt like we had all be pulled even closer.

I had been very lucky to survive. I was told that only 5 of the 250 passangers had survived and I was one of them.

The boys and Lizzie had been so helpful and supportive of my recovery. Brad practically moved to my appartment to help me every day and I could not have been more grateful.

I was recovered now, I still had scars along my jawline and on my chin and back but nothing was too serious anymore. All of my broken bones had fixed and trust me, there was a lot!

The boys were due to have their first show of their headline tour so we all got in the mini van and headed to a hotel in Sheffield. I hadn't been out much since the acciedent, I was very self consious about the scars so going to the concert was going to be tough.

We arrived at the hotel and the boys began to prepare for the show.

"Are you nervous?" I asked Brad.

"Very." He stated, you could here a slight tremble in his voice which he had when he was extremely worried or nervous.

"Me too." I mumbled in a volume just about audible.

"Why?" Brad then asked. I turned away from him and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Theres going to be a lot of people Brad, what if they say something?"

Brad sighed and came and stood infront of me, bringing his hand up to the scar on my jawline.

"You, Olivia Wilson do not need to worry about anything. The fans know what happend, they are not going to judge you. You were beautiful before you had the scar and now you are even more beautiful. These marks show that you were a fighter. I am so proud of you and I know you can do this."

I smiled at Brad's words - he always knew the right thing to say.

Before we left the hotel room to go to the venue, I quickly applied some more concealer to cover my scar.

"Come on Liv, you'll be fine!" Brad reasured me as he took my hand in his and led me out of the building.

I felt the butterflies race in the pit of my chest as he excited the hotel. Around twenty fans waited outside so the boys stopped to quickly get pictures with them. I stood to the side as I let them get on with it.

"Olivia!" I heard someone shout suddenly. I looked around to see two girls waving in my direction. Brad sent me a reasuring glance as I started to walk over to the girls.

"Hi" I smiled nervously at them. They smiled back and hugged me, so far, so good.

"We're so sorry to hear what happened." One of the girls said, clearly refering to my plane crash.

"Are you ok now?" The other one asked.

"Yeah, i'm getting there slowly." I told the girls, they seemed nice enough to talk to about it.

"I'm Alice and this is Megan." The blonde girl, Alice said.

"i'ts nice to meet you girls, enjoy the show!" I said before walking away and joining the boys who were getting into the car.