Date Night

A/N: There will be spoliers for Divergent in this so if you have not read or watched it yet but want to then I am very sorry! Also warning: this chapter is long for me so get yourself comfy!

Friday had finally come around at to say I was unprepared for my date tonight was an understatement. Since Brad was one of my only friends here in Birmingham and I couldn't really ask him considering I was going on a date with him, I decided to ask his sister, Nat, to come shopping with me. I was quite good friends with nat since the party, even if she was drunk most of the time.

Message to: Nat Simpson

hey! was just wondering if you wanted to go shopping today?x

I sent her the message as i finsihed appying my makeup for today. I decided not to wear too much makeup considering I would have to re do it later on anyway. Nat then replied within minutes.

1 New Message: Nat Simpson

Of course! outfit planning for your date with my little bro im guessing;)

I sometimes wondered why I was so close to Nat, even if her brother was my potential boyfriend...

I walked across the road to Nat who was waiting for me in her car. I noticed that Brad was out as his car wasn't in the drive however I didn't bother to question it.

We arrived at the shopping centre and began at Starbucks as Nat hadn't eaten breakfast yet. I ordered a salted caramel hot chocolate and Nat ordered a cheese toastie.

"So, are you nervous about tonight?" Nat asked me as we sat down. Trust her to bring up the date.

"Umm, a little bit I guess but i'm excited too!" I replied, also reasuring myself a little. Nat nodded as she took a bite into her toastie.

"Well Brad has been really excited for it, he's got a good night planned." She told me as I instantly became intrueged at Brad's plans.

After Starbucks, we headed into a selection of different shops where I tried on various outfits for tonight however none of them I liked. We soon came to topshop where out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a mint green skater dress. I instantly fell in love as I approached the rail to find my size. I picked up the dress and headed over to the changing rooms with Nat.

"Wow Liv that looks amazing on you!" Nat squeeled as i pulled back the curtain to reveal myself wearing the dress. I smiled at myself in the mirror, for once agreeing with someones compliment.

2 hours later and Nat dropped me home. we didn't do much shopping after I found me dress, we grabbed some lunch and we decided to get our nails done. I went for a simple french manicure while Nat opted for a glittery red colour.

I was now left home alone to get ready for my date with Brad. My mum had gone out to buy some more paint for the conservatory she and a few builders were building.

I took this time I had home alone to blare my music really loudly on my docking station. I turned on my Arctic Monkeys playlist and gor into the bath. I couldn't help but sing along at the top of my voice to their music, especially Arabella and Do I Wanna Know.

After a long soak and a mind performance at wembley stadium, i hopped out of the bath and dried my hair. I decided to leave it natural and instead tied it in a side fishtail plait, securing it with a white bow.

I next slipped into my new mint green skater dress and paired it wiith a white blazer and white low top converse.

Makeup wise, I decided to use my Naked eyeshaddow palette which I had gotten for christmas, along with my usual foundation, mascara and concealer. I finished off the look with a nude lipstick and a spritz of perfume.