Goodbye.

5am came around far too quickly. My alarm went off and Brad groaned, knowing what was happening next.

As I pulled the covers off my body, Brad wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his chest.

"I'm gonna miss waking up to this every morning." I sighed truthfully as Brad kissed my neck.

"Me too...Good morning gorgeous." Brad whispered in his raspy morning voice.

God this boy likes making this more emotional than it needs to be!

I rolled over to face Brad as a tear slipped down my cheek.

"Hey, don't cry! You'll set me off!" Brad said with a slight smile, trying to make me feel better.

An hour later and Brad and I had just finished loading my last suitcase into Brad's car.

Lizzie then joined us just as we were about to leave as she had made us all breakfast to eat in the car as we were running slightly late.

We got in the car and Brad, like always put on the AM album and like always, we sang along loudly. Lizze unfortunately didn't have as good a music taste as Brad and I so she didn't know any of the words to sing along so she just filmed us instead.

Once we arrived at the airport, emotions were once again running high. Lizzie had already started to cry which made me cry which made Brad cry.....Oh great.

We made our way through check in before we headed to duty free. Brad and Lizzie were allowed to come through with me as the security guard was a massive fan of The Vamps!

Lizzie decided we should get a last Starbucks together before I had to get on the plane.

As we ordered our drinks, three farmiliar boys walked in.

Tris, James and Connor walked over to us and embraced me into a massive hug.

"How did you guys get through?!" I exclamied.

"The security gaurd was a fan." James laughed. Brad told him that he had also encountered her and we all laughed at how crazy she was.

Just as we were about to leave Starbucks, a waitress kindly took a photo of us all which I then uploaded to twitter.

@OliviaWilson: Gonna miss this lot </3

After uploading the photo and giving time for the boys and Lizzie to retweet and save it, we made our way to the departure lounge.

They called my flight number pretty much as soon as we arrived there which meant that we didn't have long to say our goodbyes.

"Goodbye Liv, and good luck!" James begun, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Don't miss us too much." Tris said next, hugging me as well. I laughed at his comment.

"Good luck Liv, you deserve this so much." Con smiled before pulling me into an embrase.

Next, came Lizzie and Brad who were both already crying again.

"Don't forget me when you're all big and famous" Lizzie chcukled between sobs.

"I won't, I promise." I smiled before wrapping my arms around her tightly, her doing the same.

Finally, I turned to face Brad, his eyes were bloodshot and his hair was messy from where he had been fiddling with in an attempt to calm down.

I found this about Brad, if ever he was stressed or mad or upset, he would run his fingers through his hair and play with his curls like a small child might. It was so cute but probably not too great for his hair.

"I'm gonna miss you so much. You deserve all the sucsess you get but please promise me you won't go running off with some Australian surfer guy." Brad said, a hint of laughter in his voice.

"Hmm it depends." I joked before pulling him in for a long kiss.

For once, the guys didn't make any comments about Brad and I's kissing, they just let us be.

"I love you." I whispered against his lips as I wiped a tear away from his face.

"I love you too, so much." Brad replied, his words only just about audible.

"Forever and always?" He asked, sticking out his pinky finger.

"Forever and always." I smiled, linking my pinky finger with his.

The overhead flight warden then called for last minute passengers which meant I had to go. I picked up my hand luggage and waved to everyone before walking away from the group and through the tunnel onto the plane.

I took my seat on the plane nearest the window and before long, a man with a young boy joined me.

I smiled at the obvious dad and son before plugging in my music and shutting my eyes; this was going to be a long flight.

Goodbye England.

A/N: urgh this chapter is so sad and bitty :/ NOT LONG NOW TILL I SEE MY SUNSHINEESSS.

Also, not long now till this story ends :(

So many of you know Beth who writes Can We Dance (the fanfic im obsessed with?!) right? we,, she met the boys yesterday and i'm so so so happy for her!!! this is for you beth!

ok, guysss i wanna meet them when i go ://// has anyone here already met them on the tour? if so, whats the best thing to do and how did you meet them?

ok, i'm going now, byeeeeeeeee.

vote,comment,share,follow -Becca x