The Morning After The Night Before

~Brad's POV~

Since we didn't finish the date until around midnight, I decided to let Olivia stay at mine. She had fallen asleep on the way back so I decided to carry her up to my room; she was my girlfriend now afterall. I made sure she was comfortable by taking off her shoes however I felt like I shouldn't have been taking off anything else so I left her in her dress.

"Goodnight gorgeous, thank you for saying yes." I whispered as I leaned down and kissed her cheek gently. I then crawled into bed next to her and switched off the light.

The folowing morning I was awoken to the sounds of sniggering. I sat up to see James, Tristan and Connor, stood in my doorway.

"When did you get here?!" I whisper shouted however by this pointless as by now Olivia had also woken up.

"Like 10 minutes ago, what have you two been getting up to?!" Tristan asked smugly. I glared at him as I noticed Liv shuffle back down under the duvet.

"Absolutely nothing that concerns you.. And nothing you would find 'dirty' either!" I defended.

The boys nodded but continued to laugh anyway, immature!

After the Boys had gotten over their dirty ideas and accepted that me and Liv had done nothing but slept, we all headed downstairs for breakfast, even though it was nearly lucnhtime so we decided on left over pizza which we took into the living room to eat. We sat in a circle signaling that we were going to be playing a game.

"How about we go around and give eachother one fact about ourselves that no one else in the room knows?" Connor suggested. We all agreed even though it wasn't really a game however it would still be ineresting to hear something about eachother that we never knew.

"I'll start!" Liv suddenly piped up. We all nodded as if an encouragement for her to continue.

"well since none of you really know me that well yet, I guess I have a lot to say. Umm I like singing and I have already posted one cover onto Youtube." she told everyone, slightly nervously at first. I smiled as I remembered those words she sang, so confidently and perfectly.

I decided since I had something quite big to tell the boys that I would go next. I took a deep breath and shuffled closer to Olivia, signalling to her that I was going to tell them about us.

"I'll go next. Umm so last night as you all know, I took Olivia out on a date. It was an amazing night and just as it came to an end, I asked her to be my girlfriend." I paused as I awaited my bandmates reactions. All of a sudden, they erupted into cheers and "well done mate" was chorused throughout them. I smiled, the realisation that Olivia was finally my girlfriend. I pulled her closer to me as she giggled at the boys' reactions.

"I'm guessing you said yes then?!" James asked Liv as she nodded, still giggling however I was pretty sure it was now just due to the happiness she currently contained.

"Ok well now thats done, Olivia why don't you tell us more about yourself?" Tristan suggested.

Olivia nodded as she gazed into the thought process of a fact about herself.

"Umm, well my birthday is next Wednesday!" she suddenly spoke out. I made a mental note to remember this date and to also buy her a present.

"I have a fact which i'm sure none of you know!" I said sarcastically. What I was going to tell them, the boys defineately already knew about howver I was sure Olivia didn't know this yet.

"My favourite band are The Arctic Monkeys" I said. At that, Liv's face lit up.

"Really?! Mine too!" she exclaimed as we all erupted into laughter at her sudden burst of enthusiasm.

Well, that gave me an idea for her birthday.

We continued the game on for a bit until Olivia's phone buzzed.

"Sorry guys, its my mum, she wants me home." She sighed as she looked up from her phone.

"I'll walk you back if you want?" I asked her as I helped her get up from the floor, being the gentleman that I am!

she replied with a quick "ok" as she ran upstairs to grab her things, despite still being in the same clothes she had been wearing on our date.

Once she was ready, she said goodbye to James, Connor and Tristan and told them that they would be happily invited to whatever she decided to do for her birthday.

We stepped outside and I shut the door carefully behind me. I took her hand in mine as we took the short stroll across the street to her house.

"Thank you for last night Brad, it was absolutely perfect." She smiled as she leaned up and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled back down at her as we approached her front door. She walked towards me and gave me a massive hug, Which I found adorable, before she unlocked her door and stepped inside.

"See you soon?" I asked as she hung her jacket on a peg by the front door.

"Of course! And i'll let you and the boys know what i'm doing for my birthday!" She told me. I nodded before pulling her into another quick embrase. I kissed her cheek lightly before turning on my heels and heading back over to my house.

I walked away from Olivia's house with the biggest smile on my face, one that remained there for the rest of the day.

~Olivia's POV~

Since I had retuned home from Brad's house, I couldn't help but have a massive smile on my face. After I had told her about the date, my mum told me that she had planned for her and I to go out for dinner later that evening to celebrare properly moving in to our new home.

Later that day as I was about to leave for the meal for two with my mum, I recieved a text off of Brad.

1 New Message: Brad x

Don't plan anything for the night of your birthday...I have a suprise;) xxx

I questioned this for a while before deciding that I should just go with it, After all, Brad was quite good at suprises...

A/N: hey guys! what do you think Brad's suprise will be for Liv? comment below!

so bascially, i'm going to Wales for the next week and then its SITC next weekend so its gonna be a mad rush but thats not the point! anywayyy, since i'll be away, I don't think i'll really get a chance to upload.

If there is any wifi at all where im staying then I will try and upload a chapter as I am taking my laptop. I will however be sending out messages to my followers everyday using my 3G just so that I can stay up to date with you all! this means, if you're not following me already, stop reading and follow me now!

ok, thats it from me, i'll see you all in a weeks time with a new chapter!

vote,comment,share,follow! -Becca x