Happy New Year...Jack?!

The end of the year had come around super quick. Brad and I were currently packing for a weekend away at Tristan's family house for a weekend away to celebrate New Years.

"Brad I don't know what to wear to the new years eve party!" I complained as I pulled random items out of my wardrobe.

Brad chuckled at me beofre coming over to help. He hummed to himself whilst flicking through all of my clothes.

"How about this?" Brad asked, pulling out a cream high neck bodycon dress. I scanned over the dress before deciding this would infact be a decent outfit choice. I thanked Brad before pulling out some cream frilly socks and black ankle boots with a chunky heel to wear with the dress.

I packed the outift into my suitcase along with other essentials such as toiletaries and makeup and pyjamas.

I packed my curling wand and clean underwear before zipping the bag shut and putting it in the hallway next to Brad's case.

"Liv it's nearly ten, we need to leave now if we want to get there in time!" Brad suddenly panicked as I shoved my phone into my handbag.

"Right, lets go!" I responded as we rushed out of the door with our luggage and got into Brad's car.

The four hour car journey to Tristan's consisted of the usual, singing along badly to the Arctic Monkeys and Ed Sheeran (my music request as I loved his new album) and kissing at every red light as we were cringe like that!

Before we went to Tristan's, we picked up Lizzie from the train station as the boys said I could invite her (I also think Con fancies her) but she hadn't been in Birmingham for us to pick her up in the car.

Lizzie ran over to the car and hopped in before squealing about how excited she was to spend the first new years eve ever with her friends instead of sitting in with her family and watching the midnight fireworks on the TV.

Once we finally arrived at Tristan's, we all began to get ready as we were already running late. Brad went downstairs to help the other boys and Tristan's parents hang decorations and get the house ready for an amazing party.

Lizzie and I stayed upstairs in the spare room to start getting ourselves ready. Luckily we had both already had showers at home meaning all we had to do was get changed and do our hair and makeup.

Lizzie wore a baby blue skater dress which complemented her beautiful long blonde hair which she curled into ringlets at the tips.

I put on the outfit that Brad had picked out for me before curling my hair into waves and applying a decent amount of makeup, completing it with a deep red lip.

Once we were ready, there was a perfectly timed knock on the door.

"Come in!" we called in unison.

The door opened to reveal a very nicley dressed Bradley. He was wearing a white top with a black leather jacket over the top and black skinny jeans with his usual Docs.

"You look beautiful, i've done well." Brad smirked as he walked towards me, taking in my outfit.

"Why thank you kind sir, you should be a stylist!" I responded with a giggle.

Brad wrapped his arms around my waist and leant in.

"Ew guys, save it for later!" Lizzie exclaimed as she made fake gagging noises. We both shook our heads and laughed at her before we all went downstairs to find the rest of the boys ready to start the party.

As time went on, more and more people arrived at the party. I reconised some people that I had briefly met before and some people I had heard about so I already knew their names.