So, You're In A Band Eh?

~Brad's POV~

A sharp lump built in my throat as I walked slowly through the massive crowd of people, full of faces that I more than recognised. I hated going away, Birmingham is my home town and I had never really planned on leaving it. When I first started in the band, we didn't really travel that much, only to the other boys' towns but it would only be for a weekend at the most. I had just come back from a month in Los Angeles and to say I didn't enjoy it would be a lie but I definitely missed home.

I looked around at all the people who had already noticed my presence, they all looked so happy, many of them even cheered. As I scanned further into the crowd, I spotted my sister, Nat, stood around by the food table talking to someone. As I approached them, the girl that Nat was stood with turned around, shoving a pork pie into her mouth as she did so. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself until the girl locked her eyes with mine. I was instantly mesmerised and couldn't bring myself to look away.

I was soon pulled out of my trance by Nat clicking her fingers in front of my face. as I looked away, I noticed the girl doing the same, her cheeks turning a slight shade of crimson.

"stop gauping, Simpson." my delightful sister said scornfully.

"I missed you Nat" I said, trying to change the subject as I engulfed my sister into a hug. she rolled her eyes at me sarcastically as she pulled away from the hug a few moments later. i then remembered about the girl so i turned to face her seeing that she must've felt a bit awkward just stood there.

"Hi, I don't believe we've met before?" I asked her. wow, smooth Brad, real smooth.

"No, i just moved here yesterday, I'm Olivia but you can call me Liv." the girl, Olivia, told me. I nodded and smiled before returning the introduction. "I'm Bradley but please call me Brad." I told her before turning round to see my parents with the biggest smiles on their faces and pulling them both into a massive hug.

~Olivia's POV~

"so, you're in a band eh?" i asked Brad as we continued to fight our way down the crowded street. Brad's parents had told him to take me round the street to try and introduce me to some more people however so far we had only managed to start a conversation between ourselves.

"yeah, I met James online, same with Tristan and Connor came along later on." he explained. So far, Brad seemed quite cool. I thought being in a band would make him quite arrogant but so far he seemed fine.

"what's your role in the band?" I asked him curiously. Now that I knew he was in a band, I became very intrigued.

"Well I sing the lead and often play guitar but i can also play piano." Brad told me.

"Well, you'll have to play for me sometime." I said to him, hopeful that he might actually want to because I really wanted to see his band do their thing.

"of course! how about tomorrow, I know we just met but the boys are coming here for a few days to rehearse and stuff." he asked me.

"I would love to!" I responded and before long we were trading numbers and making plans for the following day.

A/N: heyyyyyyy!!!!!!! so its finally the summer holidays for me!! when I woke up this morning, I had 13 views on this story which I was extrememly happy about. when I came home from school however I had 72 reads and less than an hour later had 81....THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! please can I ask a favour though, if you are actually reading this, please follow me on here so that I know who to thank!

ok, thats it from me, ly all! -Becca x