The Proposition

The following morning, Brad and I were awaoken to the sound of his phone blaring out through the barn.

Brad groaned loudly as he pressed accept to the call and headed to another part of the barn. I sat and listened intently to what Brad was saying to whoever was on the other end of the phonecall.

"Liv, our manager Joe wants to speak to youuuu" Brad called from the corner of the barn. I skipped over to him and held his phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I questioned, confused as to why The Vamps' manager wanted to speak to me.

"Hello Olivia, I have a proposition for you." Joe stated in a mature tone of voice. Brad had told me he was quite childlike so I was very impressed. I urged Joe to continue as I listened intently.

"As you know, The Vamps are performing at the 02 acadamy in London next month and we were looking for an opening act. When Brad told me you could sing, I looked up your YouTube cover and noticed that he is right. Olivia would you like the gig?" He asked me, sounding very serious.

I couldn't help but internaly scream at that point, I was so thankful to Brad and to Joe for asking me and I was not going to say no.

"Of course I would love to!" I practically squealed, still trying to sound serious however.

"Ok then Oliva, I will see you very soon to arrange more for the show!" Joe said before hanging up the call. I imediately turned to face Brad to see he had the smuggest look on his face ever.

"Bradley Will Simpson." I stated, walking slowly towards him.

"Yessss?" Brad asked mockingly before we both just burst into a fit of laughter - again.

A few hours later and we were back at my house, laying in the garden listening to the quiet hum of the radio. We had been talking about how excited we were for the gig all the way back in the car and we had continued to do so back at mine.

"Seriously though Brad, thank you so much for getting me to do this, it means the world." I smiled up at him.

"No problem, anything for you! Anyway, you deserve to show off your amazing talent." Brad replied to me.

"And the top boyfriend award goes tooooo.... Bradley Simpson!" I joked laughing.

Truthfully though,  I honestly did have the best boyfriend in the world.

Once Brad had gone home, my mum decided she would make dinner for once instead of just ordering a takeaway as she had something 'important' to tell me. I quickly had a shower and changed into some clean, comfy clothes before joining my mum at the table. She bought over a pasta dish from the oven with two bowls and placed them on the table infront of us. We both served our dinner into the bowls before we began to eat in silence.

"So, mum, what did you need to tell me?" I asked her after a while, I felt that the tesnsion was growing so I knew that this conversation was probably going to be quite serious.

"Oliva, your grandma is ill and has no one to take care of her anymore in Cornwall." she began.

I gave my mum a sypathetic look before nodding for her to continue.

"I know that we have not been in Birmingham for too long however I think it will be the best option for us as a family to be nearer to your grandma. Oliva, we are going to move to Cornwall."

A/N: yo yo yoooooo! how is everyone? sorry this chapter is kinda lame but oooooo, whats Olivia gunna do?! what do you guys think she should do? comment below.

guyssss, please will you all go follow me on instagram and spam me with likes and stuff because all of my followers are really inactive and it sucks so bad! ok, thats it from me because i'm currently sat here with my chummy watching Alfie and Marcus' vlog from germany.

k, byeeeee! -Becca x