Twas The Night Before Christmas

~Olivia's POV~

3 months had passed since my mum had kicked me out. I hadn't heard from her since and I certainly wasn't going to be the first person to apologise.

Brad had let me live with him at his parents' house until him or I found our own place. I did feel sorry for Brad, we hadn't been together that long when all of this happened and I often felt like a burden to him and his family for always being there.

I had got a job at a local coffee shop and was trying to earn enough money so that I could at least rent an apartment somewhere.

It was now christmas eve. Brad's parents had kindly let me stay with them for chistmas which I was more than grateful for. I did feel like I was going to be in the way and maybe even ruining their family christmas but Brad had insisted that he wanted to spend christmas with him.

I hadn't really spoken to any of my friends since everything happenend. Amelia, Tilly and Lizzie had all recently started at university so I hadn't seen them or even spoken to them in so long.

As it was christmas eve and being the lazy people we were, Nat and I took a quick trip to the local shopping centre to do some last minute christmas shopping. I decided to by Brad's parents extra presents as a thank you for letting me stay with them. I bought Brad's mum a Jo Malone candle and the matching perfume and I bought Brad's dad a trip to a race track to drive a proper race car. Nat bought some last minute gifts for her friends as well as something else for Brad.

"Brads really excited to give you your present tomorrow." Nat smiled, the hint in voice letting me know that she knew what the present was.

"I can't wait! I seriously am just so thankful for everything he's done for me." I said trthfully, a himt of sdaness in my voice.

"Why are you sad about that? Brad honestly doesn't mind, he thinks the world of you Liv, why else would he do it?" Nat smiled, causing me to smile in return.

Nat and I had become really close in the last few months. She wanted to help me like everyone else but she didn't pity me. She was like the sister I never had.

We arrived back home later in the afternoon to find a bunch of board games set up and a stack of movies at the ready.

"Who's ready for a christmas eve partaaaayyyyy?!" Brad said in a weird voice, coming into the living room where we were. I raised my eyebrows at Brad in confusion.

"This is basically how we like to spend christmas eve" He explained.

Brad then pulled all of the cushions onto the floor and we all piled around the coffee table. We began the evening by playing UNO. I won the first game which of course, Brad was not happy about however he then went on to winning every other game that we played including Monopoly and Cludo.

As it grew later, we decided against playing any more games. Brad's mum made a homemade soup before all sitting and watching The Polar Express (Best christmas film ever!). I sat snuggled up next to Brad on the two seater sofa while Nat and Brad's parents sat on the other, bigger sofa. Brad pulled a blanket over us and I instantly felt relaxed and happy. The moment was perfect and all I wanted to do was smile like a cheshire cat.

I looked over at brad whilst the film was on. I took in all of his features as he stared contently at the TV screen. I smiled at how perfect he was and found myself fixed on him. Brad noticed that I was looking at him so turned to face me before kissing my nose sweetly. He then wrapped his arm around my waist as I snuggled further into his chest.

I noticed Nat watching us and smiling. I smiled back at her before returning my focus to the movie where the children were just getting onto the train to the south pole.

Once the film was over, we all decided to make our way to bed. Brad and I put on our matching monkey onsies (his idea) and got under the covers.

"This was the best christmas eve, thank you Brad, for everything." I smiled as I leant in to hug him. He put his arms around my waist and rubbed gentle circles on my back.

"You're so worth everything" Brad responded simply. I smiled before kissing him for what I thought would only be a short time. Brad deepened the kiss, it wasn't desparate and quick, it was slow and full of passion and love.

"I love you so much Olivia." Brad said. For some reason, this was the first time he had ever said those three words to me properly and I wasn't at all hesitant to return them.

"I love you so much too Brad." I responded before kissing him again quickly. We then lay down facing one another.

"Goodnight Olivia." He smiled before kissing my nose.

"Goodnight Bradley." I replied before returning the gesture.

A/N: this chapter felt weird to write cus its no where near christmas lol. I've done a time jump because I really couldn't be bothered to write about the last 3 months as in my eyes nothing exciting happened so it would've been boring. Brad and Liv just sorta did usual everyday things ya know? okay good.

decided im just gonna upload when i want now #sorrynotsorry

who's watching the boys on The One Show tonight? I am!

ok, well anyway i'm gonna go cus i need a wee!

thank you all so much for reading this story so far, sorry that the grammar in my ANs is so bad!

vote,comment,share,follow -Becca x

p.s: Alice, I hope you're ok!! You were sad the other day but please smile for me!! I love you lots ok? Please come talk to me if you need to!