Party Time!

It was the day before my birthday. Brad had told me to make sure I was free the afternoon of my birthday, therefore I decided to have my BBQ party a day early. Since it was only the begining of September, the weather was still quite warm which meant we could still get away with a garden party.

My mum and her new friend Julie had gone out shopping to get things for the party such as balloons and food.

I sat at my vanity table, deciding on the hair style I wanted for my party. I was bored of plaits and ponytails so instead I decided to go for a curly look.

I put on a hot pink skater skirt paired with a simple white vest top. I added a few gold necklaces and bracelets, threw on my black dolly shoes and I ready to go. I had already completed my makeup look, sporting a hot pink lip to match my skirt.

I ran downstairs at the sound of my doorbell to be greated by my first guests - Brad and Nat.

"Heyyyyy!" I said over excitedly as I let them into my house.

"Heyyyyy!" Brad mimicked me as he engulfed me into a hug.

"Happy early birthday!" Nat said as she too pulled me in fora hug. I thanked her as she handed me a box covered in brightly coloured wrapping paper. I placed the present on the table in the hall way before guiding Brad and Nat into the garden where the aroma of food could already be smelt thanks to my mum who was already cooking at the barbeque.

"Hi you two!" she called out as we all approached her. By now, mum had already known that Brad and I were together however she still got very excited over the idea, she claimed it was 'cute'.

After about half an hour, the other boys, James Tristan and Connor had arrived. My auntie Paula had also arrived and so did my cousin Charlie. I think Charlie got on well with the other boys as they kicked a football, which I didn't even know we owned, around the garden.

Just as I thought everyone had arrived, three very familiar faces came out from the patio doors.

"Amelia, Tilly, Lizzie!!!" I screamed as I ran over to my three best friends from back in Brighton.

When I first left Brighton, I didn't realise how much I would miss those girls until I saw them again.

"I missed you all so much!" I exclaimed, my voice sounding muffled as I was pulled into a bone crushing hug by three of my favourite people in the world.

After we had all calmed down with the hugging and had gotten over how much we had all missed eachother, Julie turned up the music and we got the party into full swing. We had set up a stage on the decking for the boys to perform on as they had said they really wanted to.

We began eating some of the food as my mum came back out into the garden carrying a few bottles of Cider. I wasn't a great alcohol lover however I loved to drink a glass or two of cider when the weather was nice so that was exactly what I did!

As the sun began to set, the lovelt temperature began to cool down. We bought out blankets and I had thrown on Brad's hoodie in attempt to stay warm. The boys set up on stage as Amelia, Tilly, Lizzie and I took seats in the massive bean bags we had dragged out from the conservatory.  

"OK, hey everyone! Umm, so we're The Vamps and this is one of the songs we have written for our album, we're dedicating it to the birthday girl, Olivia, so we hope you like it!" James announced into the microphone before the boys began playing.

"I've been fooled too many times,

Always hearing little black and white lies,

I've had enough, and off the line,

I told myself that I would get it right this time.

Then you walk in through the door,

I couldn't want you more,

When you let your hair down, hair down.

So tell me what to say,

I wanna play your game,

Hear me calling "Hey" now.

The way you move it got me losing it,

Don't you know that you are golden, golden,

No matter where we go, you keep me on my toes,

Don't you know that you are golden, golden.

 I'm so hung up, just chasing tracks,

Can't disconnect my heart and there's no turning back,

You're close enough, close enough to touch,

And yes you're out my sight but I'm not giving up.

You had me from day one,

Pull the trigger now I'm done,

Got my heart on lock down, lock down,

We're playing cat and mouse,

I tried to work you out,

How I can move your way now

The way you move it got me losing it,

Don't you know that you are golden, golden,

No matter where we go, you keep me on my toes,

Don't you know that you are golden, golden.

And I don't think you know how lovely you are,

Get out of my head oh,

Keep doing what you do,

Cause I'm a fool for you,

Don't you know that you are golden, golden

I don't know what you're running from,

Where you're heading to, no, oh,

I don't know what you're running from,

Where you're heading to, no, oh.

The way you move it, got me losing it,

Don't you know that you are golden, golden,

No matter where we go, you keep me on my toes,

Don't you know that you are golden, golden.

And I don't think you know how lovely you are,

Get out of my head oh,

Keep doing what you do,

Cause I'm a fool for you,

Don't you know that you are golden, golden"

We clapped and danced along to the song as everyone suddenly became very excited at the fact that we were hearing an exclusive from the boys' album.

"Hope you enjoyed that! Happy Birthday Liv!" Brad said as they all jumped down from the make shift stage.

"That was really good! Thank youuu!" I squeeled as I pulled the boys into a massive group hug. They all laughed at my outburst of happiness but I honestly couldn't care less, I was surrouned by the most amazing people who made my life complete.

I was glad that I had made the move from Brighton from Birmingham, even though it did mean that I had to leave behind three of my best friends. I didn't mind though, I knew I would still see them. Moving to Birmingham had given me a new found happiness. I had met some incredible people and made some new amazing friends, not even to mention Brad. We had fallen for eachother quicker than I thought was humanly possible however I knew that everything about it was right; every moment, everything. For once, I was properly happy and I never wanted it to end.

A/N: helloooooooooooo!!!! Sorry about the break guys hope you'll still reading! I was on holiday in Wales and then at SITC.

SUMMER IN THE CITY WAS AMAZING OMG! I MET ZOE AND LOUISE AND TYLER AND NIKINSAMMY AND CHAI AND THE SACCONEJOLYS AND MY INTERNET FRIEND TOM AND OMG IT WAS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, i'll try and get back into usual uploading habbits this week. thanks for being patient guys! love you all - Becca x