Can We Dance

Today was the day that the boys finally released their first single. The boys had been waiting for this day for a really long time and I could tell they were really excited.

To celebrate the event, the boys decided to throw a party. Since the last gathering the boys had was at Tristan's house and considering that James' parents didn't like parties and Connors house was too small, Brad decided to have the party at his place.

"You are coming tonight, right?" Brad asked me down the phone. I was in the process of running myself a bath in order to get ready for the party.

"of course, muppet!" I chuckled, he'd obviously forgotten how excitedly I said yes to him asking for me to come.

We finished up our conversation as I had to get in the bath. He told me he would pick me up from my house at seven, not really sure why as I only lived opposite him and the location of the party.

I hopped into the slightly too hot bath and relaxed for a while. I put on a face mask before leaning back in the bath and reflecting on the last few weeks.

I had only known Brad for a little under three weeks and already we had become really close. I could definately trust him and I liked him a lot, I just hoped he felt the same about me, theres nothing worse than a one sided friendship.

An hour or so had passed and I was now almost ready for the party. I had decided to wear a peach skater dress with a cream blazer and cream wedges that weren't too high but still looked cute.

I curled my hair and pulled it over to one side over my shoulder and bradided my wierd side fringe before applying my makeup which consisted of foundation, eyeshaddow, winged liner and mascara. I finished my look by applying some perfume and a daisy necklace.

Before long, there was three knocks on the door, signalling that Brad had arrived and it was time to go. I picked up my phone from my vanity and put it into my blazer pocket. I ran downstairs but my mum had already opened the door to Brad....oh great.

I mentally face palmed at how cringey my mum was probably being right now.

"Hey" I called from the hallway as I came through the porch to the front door.

"Hey, ready to go?" Brad asked. I nodded in response before saying bye to my mum. As we headed across the road, Brad stopped walking and looked over to me.

"You look lovely, by the way" He smiled. I hid my blush behind my hair as I suddenly found the floor very interesting.

We headed into Brads house to be greated by loud music and a lot of people, some of whom I did vaugely reconise from Brad's welcome home party.

I spent most of the party with either Brad or Nat considering I didn't really know anyone else and I had no clue where the other boys were. I was talking to Nat and Brad when suddenly brad left my side and headed over to an empty space in the room where there were microphones and various other musical equiptment set up in the boys' usual layout.

"Hey everyone, thanks for coming tonight. Umm, we're gonna sing our new single now, we're so excited for it to be released, its called Can We Dance." Brad informed everyone through the microphone as the other boys came and stood around him.

Before long, they began to perform the song, me Nat and her friend stood at the front of the crowd dancing around like crazy people. I could tell that Nat and her friend were probably a bit drunk, I think Connor was too considering he messed up a lot of chords on his guitar, bless him. I, however, had decided not to drink tonight. I really didn't like the effect alohol had on people so therefore I never drank it.

After the boys had performed, Brad came over to me as we headed for the food table.

"Have you been drinking tonight?" brad asked, not accusingly but curiously. I shook my head, no.

"Have you?" I asked him in response. He shook his head as he moved in closer towards me. I smiled to myself, knowing what was proably going to happen next...third time lucky?

"I'm just gonna do it before we get interupted again." Brad stated quickly. The next thing I knew, the gap between us closed and our lips connected.

FINALLY!!!

As we kissed, I felt fireworks throughout my body, it was magical. I smiled into the kiss and Brad did the same, his grip on my waist getting tighter from the happiness created from our current situation.

I knew that this had probably happened way too fast as Brad and I had only met just over two weeks previous however it just felt perfect. Everything about that moment seemed right. As we pulled away, Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran came blasting through the speakers. I watched the crowd disapear from the dance floor, obviously not liking the vibes from the slow song. Brad looked down at me and took my hand.

"Can we dance?" he asked, refering to his own song. I giggled at his cheesy way of asking me but said yes none the less. We made our way over to the empty dancefloor where he gently placed his hands on my hips and I hooked my arms around his neck. We swayed slowly in time with the music as I leant my head on his shoulder.

This was bliss.

A/N: THEY KISSED THEY KISSED IT HAPPENED WHOOOO!!!!!!

anywayyyyyyy, so this story has just hit 300 reads which is crazyyyy! Guys, please don't hesitate to comment on any chapters or message me at any point if you have any ideas or opinions, I would love to here them! There is hardly anyone active on here!! ok, thats it from me, i'm gonna go watch youtube videos...

speaking of youtube, 9 DAYS TILL SITC OMGG SINGLE FIGURESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so excited to hopefully meet my faves and 1/2 of my interent best friends!!!!

vote, comment, follow, share! Byee- becca x