Everything Will Be Ok.

"We are moving to Cornwall."

Those five words seemed to shatter me into pieces. It was like my world had fallen apart then and there. Those last few months in Birmingham seemed to feel worthless to my mum, I however had used them wisely, met amazing people and had become closer to finding myself. This however, seemed to dissapear in an instant. 

"No." Was the only word I could form. I had never been the rebelious daughter than many parents feared. I was a good kid. I helped out and was polite and happy, never had I needed to say 'no' to my mum, nor had I dared to. Not until that day.

Tears rolled down my face as suddenly rebelled against my mother. I said no, I refused and did all I could, I would've begged.

"You can come back and visit Bradley and he can come and stay in Cornwall when he wants to." My mum suggested. Although I knew she was right and that was probably the way it would end up, I felt that I shouldn't give up. I loved Birmingham afterall. I had made beautiful memories in the short time I had lived there and wasn't ready to give it up already.

"I'm sorry mum, we've moved too much and i'm not doing it again." I stated. That, partially was the truth but I didn't have the courage to tell her the full story without breaking down. Instead, I decided to go to the only person I knew would understand.

Brad.

Although it would hurt to tell him I was possibly leaving, I knew he was the only person I wanted to talk to after hearing that news.

I ran over to his house before my mum had the chance to stop me, it was raining heavily so I was drenched by the time I got there, luckily that drowned my tears.

Brad's mum opened the door but imediately called for Brad once she had seen the state I was in. Brad rushed to the door and imediately pulled me inside and into a massive hug.

He guided me upstairs and handed me one of his hoodies to wea,r since I was shivering from the cold rain, before he asked me the dreaded question.  

"What's wrong?"

"Will you just let me cry first?" I croaked. To be Honest, I sounded pathetic however I knew that was all I needed at that moment.  Brad chuckled at the fact I had asked him to cry before letting me lay my head on his lap.

I cried and cried and cried until there were no tears left. Brad sat quitely playing with my hair and occasionally brushing away the streaming tears with his thumb.

After a while, I sat up and Brad wrapped his arm around me. He gave me an encouraging look as I took a deep breath before telling him everything, from my ill grandma to leaving to finally rebelling against my mum.

When I had finished, we sat in silence for a few moments before I blurted out something I didnt even know was on my mind.

"I'm scared, Brad."

"Why?" He asked, sounding really concerned. I shook my head before literally pouring my heart out to Brad.

"I'm scared Brad. I'm scared to lose you, everyone. The boys, Nat. I love this place and i'm scared to lose it. iI'm scared to lose the memories, that you'll forget them and me. I'm scared."

By this point, I didn't realise I was crying again. Brad was also crying too.

"Olivia Wilson, listen to me." He demanded, holding both of my hands and staring into my eyes with his own.

"You are not going to lose me. I will not forget you and lets face it, memories are memories, we can't relive them regardless of if you're in Birmingham or Cornwall. The guys will not forget you and I know Nat won't. Please don't be scared, you are going to fine. We will be just fine. You might not be living just across the road anymore but we will still make this work. Your grandma needs you and I will only ever be a car journey or a train ride away. I promise."

In that moment I realised something: I was in love with Bradley will Simpson.

A/N: AWW OMG BIV ARE MY OTP!!!!!!!!!!!!! they're so cute holy balls! okkk, anyway, how is everyone\/ i've been in a bit of a debarcle lately (boys n such) so yeah!

ok, i'm gonna go and pack to stay at my friends house next week.

vote, comment, follow, share.

byeeeeeee! -Becca x