No Means No

We had been living in Cornwall for 3 weeks and so far, I hated it. I hadn't had any chance to go and make any friends. I don't go to college or have a job so it wasn't as if I was even around people all day.

Mum spent most of her time at my Grandma's house, looking after her. I went along sometimes but that was just as boring as staying at home so I mainly prefered the latter.

I had got myself a netflix account so I spent most of the time in my room with my laptop. The worst part of this all was not getting to see Brad every day. I knew that once the band started traveling again I wouldn't get to see him as much but I could accept that. Moving away from him was so hard and still was. He hadn't come to visit yet as he said he wanted me to settle in before he came and "invaded".

I still hadn't managed to tell mum about the gig. It was next week so I knew I'd have to do it soon. I couldn't wait to see the boys and Nat again. The gig was in London but we all had hotel rooms booked at a hotel near the venue and all the boys' families were going too.

Since I had nothing better to do with my time, I decided to facetime Brad. We had only spoken over facetime a few days ago but I missed him too much.

"Hey Beautiful." He said once our facetimes connected.

"Hey" I smiled, trying to hide the fact I was bored out of my brain.

"Have you told your mum about the gig yet?" He asked, sounding hopeful. The last thing I wanted to do was dissapoint Brad but at the same time I knew I couldn't lie to him.

"No, not yet..But I promise I will tonight when she gets home!" I told him. Truthfully, I had planned to tell my mum that night anyway.

"Ok, you better! I want to see you there next friday!" Brad replied in a fake demanding tone.

"Yes, sir!" I mocked him as we both laughed, a common feature within our conversations.

"I miss you brad."I stated suddenly, stopping the laughter between us. Brad frowned before looking at me seriously.

"I miss you so much too Liv, like you have no idea. I cannot wait for these next 7 days to pass beofre your back here with me again." He said. I couldn't help but smile at how genuine and serious he sounded.

"You're the best, ya know Simpson." I smiled.

"You're not too bad yourself, Wilson." He responded with a wink as I heard the front door slam shut.

"I've gotta go Brad, My mums home and I really need to talk to her now or I won't get chance, wish me luck!" I said quickly before hagning up the facetime call. I'd ring Brad later and tell him what my mum said.

I raced downstairs quick enough to catch mum before she got to the kitchen.

"Hey mum! How was your day?" I asked, sounding particualy cheerful.

"It was good thank you, Grandma is doing well. How about you, what did you get up to today? She responded. In all honesty I didn't really want to answer mum's question, I just wanted to get straight to the point.

"Good, I spoke to Brad for a bit... That reminds me, I need to ask you something." I said, suddenly seeming quite nervous. I don't know why I was so nervous, I just had an awful feeling she'd say no.

My mum gestured for me to continue and so I did.

"The boys are doing a show next friday in London and their manager Joe has asked me to open for them....Would it be ok if I went?" I asked my mum slowly, trying to explain as much as I could.

"No." mum stated suddenly. I sat there in utter shock and confusion.

"Why?!" I asked, clearly very angry.

"Because, I do not want my daughter getting into showbiz!" She said rather harshly.

"But it's one show!" I pleaded. This couldn't seriously be happening. The more I tried, my mum just kept saying no. Instead of starting a full blown argument, I just ran upstairs. I sat on my bad and cried my eyes out. I knew I couldn't tell Brad this is person so I decided to text him instead.

New Message: Brad x

hey, my mum has for some reason said no to friday! you honestly have no idea how angry and upset I am right now! I promise i'll find a way to make this work! xxx

A/N: heeeeeey! so guess what I did today?! Wrote four more chapters one after the other for you all!

in other news, its only 53 days till i see The Vamps and i am so excited!!

soccer six this weekend and i'm gonna meet Chai (mynameschai on youtube) for the 3rd time this month! we're like BFFS now!

gonna go out with my mum in a bit to get a new school skirt...boooooo

aslo, my friend got Ed Sheeran tickets and i'm so jealous:(

ok, one last thing! If you love reading Brad fanfics then I suggest you go and read @BethJanoskians fanfic called Can We dance which also has a sequal. This story has a hell of a lot more reads than mine so some of you will have probably already read it. OMG ITS FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like me and my friend Alice are obsessed!!!! ok, i'm gonna dedicate this chapter to Beth and if you're reading this Beth, #Braitlin is life!!!!!!

ok, byeeee! -Becca x