Confessions And Laughter

It had been a week since I had properly seen Brad, I had text him a few times and he would reply but nothing special. I would occasionally see him in his driveway taking out his recycling bin as I would do the same. He'd shout "hey" from across the street and I would return the gesture.

Things had between quite awkward between us since we had kissed at the party the previous week. At the time, it had felt, perfect infact, but I could'nt help but think that maybe Brad felt regret from doing it.

"Just invite him over or something, talk it through!" My mum offered to me one morning at breakfast. My mum always gave good advice so I decided to listen to her.

After I had finished breakfast and gotten ready for the day, I decided to text Brad to ask him over. It sounded childish to just invite him round without any further plans but I firgured we could just think of something later on, it was quite a nice day afterall.

Brad replied almost instantly, too quickly to be honest, to say that he would happily come over. I nervously waited in the living room for him to knock on the door. Why was I so nervous?

Once Brad had arrived, the nerves instantly dropped, maybe I was worried over nothing. I smiled as he smiled back at me, we didn't say anything for a short while until my mum came over.

"Do you guys want homemade smoothies? I just made some." she asked us. We nodded in response before she left again.

"So, its been a while" Brad chuckled, finally speaking up.

"I know, I missed you" I said, poking him jokingly in the ribs. He laughed at my awful attempt of flirting before I suggested we headed into the garden.

My garden wasn't huge but my mum was proud of it all the same. There were a few flower beds and cute ornaments along with an outisde table and chairs set and a swinging seat on the decking. Brad and I sat on the seat and he began to swing it back and forth at a slow pace. My mum brought out our smoothies before heading back inside, closing the patio doors as she did so, obvioulsy sensing that Brad and I wanted some privacy to just talk.

Once we finished our smothies, we got off of the swing and laid side by side on the grass. We made small talk for a while about what we'd been upto during the week and Brad also told me how Can We Dance was doing really well in the charts. We then went on to laughing about memories of the party, all until Brad bought up the kiss.

"So, the kiss then?" he asked.

"what about it?" I asked as I turned on my side to face him. He over at me before looking back up at the sky and began speaking again.

"I'm glad it happened." He said, I could tell he was smiling just by the tone of his voice.

"You don't think it happened to fast?" I quizzed him, now geninunely curious as to what he actually thought.

"Some people would probably say we rushed things but it just felt right, ya know?" he answered truthfully. I nodded in response as I too looked back up at the sky.

Suddenly, Brad sat up, pulling my arm as he did as a signal to sit up with him.

"whats up?" I asked, slightly worried.

"Nothing! I was just wondering...umm, can I take you out sometime?" He asked, sounding incredibly nervous but incredibly cute at the same time.

"Of Course!" I said, placing my hand comfortingly on his shoulder to reasure him. He smiled and I did the same before we randomly just burst into a fit of laughter.

"What are we even laughing at?!" I asked between giggles.

"I don't even know!" Brad replied, our laughter growing stronger.

We flopped back into a laying position on the grass as we attempted to control our laughter. Luckily, we soon managed to calm down as Brad looked over to me again.

"I'll pick you up at seven on friday night."

A/N: They're going on a date!!!!! guys do me a favour, comment ship names for Liv and Brad pleaseee! the best one will be used!!

OMFG THE 5SOS AMNESIA VIDEO I'M REALLY NOT FINE AT ALL RN *EXTREME CRYING EMOJI* ITS BEAUTIFUL.

ok i'm gonna go watch it for like the 10th time and cry. bye! -Becca x