Merry Moving Day

"Merry moving day!" Brad whsipered into my ear the following morning.

Brad and his parents decided we would spend boxing day moving me into my new apartment. I still couldn't believe I finally had my own place.

I sat up in bed next to Brad as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm gonna miss waking up to this every day." He said sadly.

"Don't be stupid, we'll probably end up sleeping together every night at either my house or here!" I chuckled in response. Brad nodded in agreement, knowing that I was completely right.

The next few hours after that were spent packing my things from Brad's room into boxes. I made sure everything was where it should be and that I was forgetting anything.

I then ran downstairs and looked outside the living room window to my mum's house across the street. Her car wasn't parked in the drive, meaning she easn't home, which meant that this would be an appropriate time to go over and grab some things I had left behind such as bedding and photos.

"Brad, i'm just going over to my mum's to grab some stuff I left there!" I called up the stairs to Brad. I heard a faint response before rushing out of the door and across the road.

Going back in there was like someone had stabbed me in the chest. It was painful to see the bare walls which were once lined with photos of my mum and I. I guess she truly had moved on.

I ran up the staircase and into my old room. There were still posters on the walls along with photos of me and some of my friends. I took them all down and put them into a box. I wasn't planning on putting the posters back up in my new house, I just wanted them as memories.

I then took my vanity table apart and put it in a larger box ready to re-assemble in my new room.

I took one last look around my old room before stepping out and closing the door. I walked down the stairs carefully with the boxes and then went back up to get the rest.

I walked back over to Brad's house and put all the boxes in Brad's car with the rest of them. Since I didn't really have any furniture to take with me, we manged to get everything in the boot and the back of Brad's car.

Once I was sure I had everything, Brad drove me and my boxes full of stuff to my new home. I had never seen the new apartment, I just hoped I would like it!

Around 10 minutes later, Brad pulled up outside a very new and modern looking apartment block. They didn't at all look dodgy or like rough people lived there. The atmosphere in the lobby was very civilised and friendly with a grown up feel to it.

We headed to the fourth floor where my apartment was and Brad unlocked the door numbered '4C". I peered inside anxiously to see the most amazing lving space. The walls throughout the place were white which made everything feel clean and light. I smiled before running over to Brad and giving him the biggest hug of all time ever.

"Thank you so much!" I beamed before leaning up and kissing him.

"you like it then." Brad winked.

We spent the rest of the day bringing up boxes and adding more and more furniture into the apartment. Luckily there was already the usual things such as kitchen furniture, a fully installed bathroom and most of the living room was done.

Brad and his dad built up my bed whilst Nat and I made up my vanity table and Brad's mum hung my clothes up into the wardrobe that was already built into the wall.

Once we had all finished building flat pack furniture and unpacking everything from its boxes, we decided to order a takeaway curry to celebrate. I decided to pay for everyone, using some of the money I had been saving for a house. I decided that I would spend the money on things for the house and also to take Brad on holiday after the new year.

When the curry arrived, we tucked in straight away, sat on the sofas using flattened boxes as trays. We were all extremely hungry, it had been a long and tiring day.

My house was now pretty much complete. I had all of the essentials but I still wanted to get some more things to make it feel more like a home.

Once we had finished eating, Brad's parents and Nat got ready to leave.

"Pretty please may I stay the night?" Brad asked with puppy dog eyes. I chuckled and nodded before seeing his parents and Nat out of the door.

"So." Brad smirked once I closed the front door.

"What do you want from me Simpson?" I replied jokily as he suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist.

Before I knew it our lips had connected and we were well away into our little world we had everytime we kissed.

"I.need.you" Brad said breathlessly as he carried me to my room.

I had a sudden realisation as to what he was talking about.

Brad ran into the bathroom to do...ya know whilst I plugged my phone into the speaker and blasted the Arctic Monkeys to set the mood.

Brad returned moments later and before I knew it, I had a sudden burst of confidence and all of our clothes were on the floor...

A/N: I CANT DO IT I CANT WRITE SMUT IM SORRY!!!!!

so many of you messaged me to ask if there was gonna be any but I this is as much as I can do without wanting to puke! I can deal with reading it just not writing it!!!

I also decided to add Arctic Monkeys in as me and my friend Lorna once said that they would be good to listen to whilst having sex...idk.

ok, now thats over with :')

what does everyone think of Shawn Mendes being on Oh Cecelia? I personally am not a fan of that...sorry.

I PASSED  MY CORE SCIENCE GCSE YESSSSSSSS

Ok, bye!

Vote,comment,share,follow -Becca x