Funfairs And High Heights

We arrived at the fun fair, just as it started to get dark. I loved going to funfairs at night, it was so much more fun with all the bright lights and loud music.

we pulled up in Brad's car, dust from the car park floating behind us. We all filed out of the car, Connor wasn't best amused that we were here, he told me he was tired in the car but I just think he needed to man up!

Firstly, we went over to the Hammer Slam. James won that as lets face it, he's Mr Muscle!

Next, we tired the tin can game, Brad of course won that and looked very proud of himself as the man at the booth handed him stuffed animal. He waltzed over to me with a smug smile and handed me the teddy.

"For the loser." He stated. I rolled my eyes at him before snatching the teddy from him. "You, Bradley, are such a child!" I scoffed, knowing full well that he hated being called by his full first name. Brad cringed at me before we all began getting restless again.

"Lets go on that!" Tristan suggested, pointing to the massive big wheel. The wheel looked possibly bigger than the London Eye and i was absolutely petrified of heights!

I agreed anyway, though, as we made our way over the queue. Luckily the queue wasn't that long so i didn't have much time to think about it before i was pushed in a carriage next to Brad and the bar came down.

I shuddered as the cold air hit me. We were now nearing the top of the wheel and I was more nervous than ever. The whole way up, Brad had been laughing at how scared I was and if I was going to be honest, he was starting to get on my nerves.

"Brad, will you stop?! I'm sorry that you find it so funny but I really don't like heights!" I snapped.

Brad suddenly looked at me with a guilty look on his face as he grabbed my hand.

"I'm so sorry Olivia, I can be really insensitive sometimes, I wasn't thinking, do you forgive me?" he asked, cleary sounding very sorry and worried.

I looked at him and at how sad he now looked and gripped his hand tighter.

"Obviously I'll forgive you Brad, I'm not that mad!" I laughed which I think made him feel a bit more confident again.

We sat in silence for a while after that. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was actually quite nice. I looked out at the view and came to realise that being up there wasn't that bad and to be honest, being sat so closely next to Brad made me feel a lot safe, as stupid as it sounds.

"Oh and for the record" Brad said after a while. "I'm not actually that competative, I just love the fair!" he chuckled as he too looked out at the view.

I laughed along with Brad. It seemed that in less than a week of living in Birmingham, I've already made some amazing new friends, especially the curly haired, weired one that goes by the name of Bradley Will Simpson.

A/N: HEYYYYYY!!!!! so I like this chapter cus its fun and cute but its sadly quite short (sorry) so yeah!

how is everyone? i feel like i don't ask this enough! buttt, does anyone wanna help me?

if any of you share this fanfic on twitter, screenshot it and tweet it to me @missbeccaboo09 and i'll shoutout all those people that do in the next chapter!

ok, bye! -Becca x