Give It A Week

~Connors POV~

2 weeks had passed since Liv had been put into the coma. Brad had been to Visit her every day and the rest of us went every other day. Lizzie had decided to go home to her parents for a while after the first 3 days as she found it all too hard. I had tried my best to help her through it all but lets face, none of us were truly strong enough to help ourselves yet alone anyone else.

Brad had gotten himself ill over the situation as well. He refused to eat anything and he hardly got any sleep either. We often heard him crying his eyes out late at night. He had become so pale and weak. James wouldn't let him drive so he always paid for him to get a taxi to the hospital.

In general, none of us were really ok. James was putting on a brave front for the rest of us but we could tell that all he wanted to do was just cry and let it all out.

We had to cancel gigs and interviews and none of us had been online so the fans were started to get very worred. None of us could muster up the courage to do a twitcam to explain, we decided it wouldn't be fair on our fans to worry them as well.

We had spent most of our time at Liv's apartment as Brad still had a key. Brad often went home to see his family before he came back after being at the hospital; they weren't taking it too well either.

As far as we knew, Liv's mum didn't know about any of this, at the end of the day, we knew she deserved to know however none of us could actually find her. She had sold her house in Birmingham so we thought she had permenatly moved to Cornwall however she had seemed to have vansihed from there too.

~Brad's POV~

another day yet nothing was different. Liv was still in the coma and I was still a mess. I hadn't eaten, I got no sleep at night and I basically spent my days doing exactly the same thing; getting up early and spending the whole day at the hospital with Liv until I was kicked out. I would then go and see my family, often just going and sitting outside Liv's old house that I saw her mum had put up for sale.

I often took my guitar to the hospital. Liv used to love it when I sang to her so I deicded to just that. I still wasn't fully conviced that she could actually hear me but I hoped she liked it if she could.

The boys had been so supportive over the last couple of weeks, even though I could see they were struggling.

After almost passing out on my way to her ward, a nurse got me some food which was pretty much the only thing I had eaten in the last two weeks. She told me I was starved and that no matter how upset I was, I couldn't do that to myself. I knew that starving myself was wrong but I just didn't ever want to eat.

After slowly eating the sugary food I was given, I continued my journey to the intensive care unit to see Liv, like I had done everyday for the past two weeks.

When I entered her room, I saw some doctors playing around with her machines. This instantly made me panic as I knew what they were most likely getting ready to do.

"What are you doing?! Don't you have any faith?! She still has a week!" I screamed, the loudest I had spoken in weeks.

"We're sorry Mr Simpson, she's not strong enough." The doctor said sadly.

"No no no! I know she is! I promise you she is!" I pleaded suddenly. I knew she would make it. I was starting to doubt myself however, I knew they were profesionals, they knew what they were talking about.

"We shouldn't do this." I nurse muttered.

"Please. I need her." I said, my voice beggining to wobble.

The doctors and nurses all left the room suddenly, probably to desipher what they were going to do. I croached down next to Liv's bed and held her hand gently.

"Please Liv. I know you can do it. Please wake up. Do it for me. We all miss you, we really do. I've been here every day praying you'd wake up. You're so strong, I know you are. I promise you Liv, when you get out of here, I will still be here. If you still want to move to Australia then thats fine but please just know that i'll always be here. If you don't want to go anymore, thats fine as well. We can stay together and you can come on tour with us. Then, one day, i'll give you a ring and you can be Mrs Simpson if you want. We could move to the countryside, have kids, maybe a dog. Please wake up Liv; I need you, forever and always."

A/N: HOLY CRAP. i'm actaully sobbing so much right now i'm really not ok. wow. Jesus why did I write this

guys im an emotional wreck, i found out that my favourite fanfic ever is ending:(((( Beth, if you're reading this, thank you for creating Caitlin and for being an amazing writer!

guys! 5 DAYS TILL I SEE MY SUNSHINES!!!! i am so desparate to meet them but apperently they didn't come out at bournmouth yesterday so they probably won't on saturday as its the same place. Guys have any of you met them on the tour? if so, PLEASE TELL ME HOW!!!

also guys, thank you so much for 4K!! its a bit late but ya knowwww.

i have an idea, please can we all try this? get on twitter and tweet me saying BRECCA AF. i just wanna see how many of you will do it! my twitter is @missbeccaboo09

ok, i'm gonna go now, whos ready for the last chapter?

Vote,comment,share,follow -Becca x