13~Power of Help

<Eleven's POV>

Mike...Mike....he fainted...I...need help.

I reached Mike's house and grabbed his Walkie Talkie from the basement. Mike taught me how to use it just in case anything ever happened. I held down the button and spoke,

"Dustin, Lucas, Will? It's El...Mike, he's in trouble. Please...come meet me at the large blank field near his place. O-over."

Will's voice spoke immediatly.

"Okay, heading now. Over and out."

The same answers came from Dustin and Lucas.

I then rushed back to where Mike was.

Ten minutes later, all three of the boys reached me and Mike. The looks on their faces were scary. They looked like they could die any second.

Dustin crouched down to check Mike's pulse.

"He's still breathing." He said in relief.

"Let's call an ambulance..." Lucas suggested, but right away Dustin didn't agree.

"No! That stupid Hawkins lab could still be up to some shit. I don't trust anything ran by the government!"

"Fine, fine...well what do we do then!?" Lucas asked. He was sweating. It was really hot out even though it was night time.

"We take him to my house." Will stated. We all knew that Johnathon and Joyce would understand. This kind of stuff happened to them before.

Lucas and Dusin picked up Mike by the arms and legs. Will's house wasn't too far from this field.

Wait, my powers..

"We can use my powers..to float him there. It's night, so nobody can see." I stopped Lucas and Dustin before they actually started to carry him. They put Mike back down on the grass. I focused on Mike, and soon enough he floated above the ground. We all started sprinting towards Will's house, with Mike floating in front of us the whole time.

We all reached Will's home and Will opened the door. Joyce and Johnathon, his mom and brother, were on the couch, bonding. They stopped right away when they saw Mike above the ground.

"OH GOD, WHAT HAPPENED TO MIKE!?" Joyce looked as if she was about to have a heart attack. I walked in after everyone else and Duston went in to explain everything to Joyce.

After, she understood and we put Mike in Will's bed.

"Thank you, Joyce." I said and I gave her a big hug. Joyce was like my mother.

"What now?" Lucas asked as we all surrounded the bed that Mike layed in.

Dustin answered,

"We wait."