24~Meet up in One Hour

Oh my god the last chapter was 666 words!!! 😂😂😱

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<Mike's POV>

    I contacted Lucas, Dustin, and Will with the walkie-talkie.

    "Guys, we are going to hang at the arcade today. Meet me there in one hour...o-oh and bri-bring Max. Over."

     I was hoping the guys didn't notice how nervous I got when speaking about Max. I mean why wouldn't I be worried, I had to flirt with her.

    Lucas responded, "Why so specific about Max? Over."

    Shit. "Well, I just don't wanna leave out anyone in our group ya know. Over." I lied.

   Lucas answered back, "Okay?? Well then, see you all in an hour, over and out."

   I put away my walkie-talkie and headed upstairs. Seth was sitting on my couch in the living room surfing through channels on the television.

  "Mom, i'm heading to the arcade, i'll be back later."

   I grabbed a bag of quarters that I have been saving up.

   Before I could open my front door, my mom stopped me.

  "Take Seth with you. I'm sure he would love to meet your friends."

  I groaned. Dammit.

  "Ugh, fine."

   Seth got up and followed me out the door. I grabbed my bike and told Seth to hop on, but he refused. I was glad though because like I would ever want him touching me.

  "I have my old one you could use." I said and grabbed my old one from the back of the house. We then rode off.

   The second we left my property, I zoomed past Seth to keep my distance from him. He caught up though and started with his threats and shit again.

   "Remember, your girlfriend needs to come with us." Seth smirked.

  "I know." I said in the worst tone possible.

   Honestly, I was hoping he'd be stupid enough to not have El come.

   We arrived to El's house in the woods and I knocked on the door while Seth remained seated on my old bike.

   Hopper answered. Of course he would since he's still very protective about El and wants to make sure an intruder isn't at the door.

   "I'll go get her..." Hopper sighed and closed the door again.

   After a few seconds the door opened back up to reveal my beautiful girl. SHe smiled brightly at me and I smiled back, but in my head I felt guilt and regret for what this day was going to turn into.

  "Wanna come to the ar-arcade?"

   "Yes!" El answered excitedly.

    I had taken El to the arcade a couple times before to show her how fun it was. She fell in love with Pac-man.

    Hopper let El go and she hopped on the back of my bike with me and we headed off to the arcade.

    El noticed Seth and asked me, "Who's this?"

   "That's the idio-uh-he's my cousin. Seth this is Eleven. Eleven this is Seth."

   Seth kept on using that damn smirk and waved to El. But, she didn't wave back.

   On the bike ride, El whispered into my ear while Seth was in front of us.

   "I don't really get good vibes from him."

   El had learned 'vibes' a couple weeks ago and used it right for the first time.

   "U-uhm, he's kinda a jerk." I made an excuse.

    El just nodded.

    The whole ride I felt a knot in my stomach, a whole feeling of horridness. I really didn't want to do this.

   Because I knew that if I did....

   I'd loose not only El, but my friends too.

    We arrived at the arcade and the whole group was already inside playing games.

   Seth, El, and I walked inside.

    Well...

    The end of my life starts now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh god I dont know if i'm even emotionally ready to write the next chapter.

UGGHHGHGHGHGH