18~Hot

Thanks for 700 views...ily guys!❤️

<Eleven's POV>

I woke up this morning with a happy joy. My eyes open to see Mike's face buried into my chest. His arms are hugging me as if he is cuddling a teddy bear. How cute...

His hair was ruffled and a mess, but he looked really hot anyways. Hot was another word for cute right? That's what I learned from hearing around, but I haven't really told Mike he was hot straight to his face.

Something was different about Mike's touch against my skin. I pulled the covers down a bit and then I saw it. Mike somehow managed to take his shirt off. My face turned into a bright pink and I smiled with an embarrassing look to myself. Mike moved a little and then he tilted his head up towards me, and squinted his eyes.

"Good morning, baby." He said in a sweet tone. I blushed even more. He just called me baby. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh. My. God. I've heard of that word through people at my school. I replied back...

"Are you still half asleep?"

Mike gave a tiny giggle and answered, "Nope! Up and alive!"

Wow, he really did call me baby. Well, I guess I should just go along with it...

"You look so hot when you're sleeping."

Mike froze. Crap, did I do something wrong? Maybe I shouldn't have said that. But, after processing his thoughts of what I said, he smirked.

"Well, you looked hot in that swimsuit." I of course grinned like a retard and said thank you. We then laughed it off.

I climbed out of Mike's grasp and stood up. Mike then sat up and completely forgot about his surgery he had. A bolt of pain shot up his back.

"Damn...I forgot. I was too distracted by a little somebody." I knew that Mike was referring to me. I chuckled and he actually managed to stand up on his own. Standing up, his body was revealed and again, his shirt was off. A large bandage covered his back but not his front. Mike caught me staring.

"Heh, you like?" He asked with a giant smirk. It caught me off guard and I started to stutter.

"M-mike n-n-no I-i mean -yes-y-"

He interrupted me, "In kidding, El. I love you."

"I love you too."

Mike's mother called from downstairs, "Breakfast time, you two!"

I helped him walk slowly down the stairs and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. We sat next to eachother at the dining room table and in front of me was HUGE plate of eggos. My favorite.

I squealed with happiness and Mike laughed with joy while watching me. He enjoyed seeing me be extra happy. It made his heart flutter.

After eating, we went back upstairs and decided to sit on Mike's bed and tell funny stories.

"And so, the bees chased me down the slide and before I could get to the bottom, it stung—"

Nancy walked in to talk over Mike.

"Eleven," she started. "I've been thinking and...do you want me to put makeup on you?"

Nancy? Put makeup on me? Yes!

"If you'd like to, sure!" I replied with excitement. Nancy nodded her head and went to her room really quick to grab all of her makeup.

"You're gonna look so pretty." She states while coming back into Mike's room.

Mike then mentioned, "But, she already is pretty. No matter what..."

I hugged Mike and squeezed his hand. Nancy then just smiled at us while holding her bag of makeup.

"Words spoken from a true man." She teased.

Nancy gestured me to sit on the floor across from her while Mike just sat there and watched me. I remember the time he put makeup on me when we first met.

After about twenty minutes, Nancy finished and I looked in the nearest mirror. I gasped. My face looked so beautiful and different than before. Makeup really was magical.

I turned around to find Mike just staring at me with his mouth open. Nancy left and I yelled out it her thank you.

"Woah...you look...so...." Mike stopped.

"Pretty?" I asked.

"Hot." He blurted, then realizing what he just did. His blushing cane, and it hasn't actually in a long time.

My reaction was to just approach Mike and right away...our lips collided. It lasted awhile, we stopped to take a breather. When I saw Mike's face, I laughed so hard. His mouth and all around it was covered in the pink lipstick that Nancy applied on me.

"What?" He asked, very confused.

"Just...look in the mirror." I continued to laugh.

Mike looked at his reflection and he started to get embarrassed, but giggled with me.

"I'm gonna have to wash this off now." He walked out of his room to go inside the bathroom.

"Hehe...hot even with a mess on him."

I gave one more laugh and plopped back onto my boyfriend's bed.