23~Cousin

<Mike's POV>

    The morning came and El wasn't in my arms. Hopper came and got her the night before because he got pissed off for El being at my place too long.

   Typical...

   But, today was the day. That son of a bitch's order for me to do. How do I even flirt with Max. This is ridiculous..I'll have a huge chance of loosing my best friends too!

    "Michael! Breakfast is ready!" My mother called me from upstairs. I guess I fell asleep on my couch instead of my bed. Let me just say, I DO NOT feel like eating, at all.

  I got up and headed upstairs. My family was already seated at the table, but I froze as my seat was taken by someone I have never seen before.

  This person looked about my age and was male. He had light brown hair and purple colored eyes. Never seen that before.

   My mom swallowed a bite of her food and then told me, "Oh! Mike, this is Seth. Your cousin. Well, adopted cousin."

  I nodded and couldn't help but stare at Seth's eyes. They were just so mesmerizing. Seth gave me a confused expression and spoke to me.

  "Hi Mike. I've heard alot about you and it's nice to finally meet you!"

   I didn't smile like he did. I knew it was rude though, so I forced it.

   "Nice to meet you..too." I replied hesitantly. Why is this guy here so suddenly!?

   I sat down next to Seth since it was the only open chair left. In front of me was a plate of bacon and pancakes. I didn't touch my plate though, I just stared at it.

   "Stop staring at your plate and eat already, weirdo." Nancy said while kicking my leg under the table.

   "I'm not hungry."

    My mom gave me a serious look and reminded me, "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You need it, so eat."

    "Fine." 

   I then picked up my fork and took a bite out of the panckaes.

    "Done." I said frustrated and got up, heading up to my bedroom.

    As I was halfway up the stairs, my mother yelled at me to come back but there was no way I would listen. I'm not hungry and that's final.

    I put a clean shirt and some pants on. I really really didn't want to do this. I would rather fall on a large rock again than break El's heart.

   While sitting on my bed thinking, I could hear knocking on my door and it was Seth.

   "Come in."

   Seth came in and slowly sat down next to me. It was a very awkward and uncomfortable silence. Soon enough, Seth broke it.

   "I'm gonna be staying with you and your family for a couple weeks. Your mom says that I can sleep in here with you. Is that okay?"

   I didn't take my eyes off of the ground and I just nodded.

   It was silent again..

  But...the mood completely changed.

   "Listen," Seth's voice became very familiar. Like that monster.

   "I am here to make sure you do what I ask of you, and you will...oh yes you will."

   Oh no. It's him.

   My breathing got faster and I was scared at the fact that this terrible creature is going to live with me for two weeks.

  ..and make my life even worse than it will be.

  "Oh, I love surprises." Seth said with his voice back to normal and he continued.

  "Don't you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that i'm so evil hehehe I actually feel really bad for being this evil. I literally just added in more trouble while writing and I haven't even gotten go the main trouble yet. So I don't even have a full out plan on this book I just form the ideas as I'm writing so all of a sudden I just got the idea to be more evil and add that into the mix so here ya go. :)