36~Early Morning Love

<Mike's POV>

Wheels, they're really interesting ya know? They get people around to places. It's just so....useful.

Rolling, and Rolling, and Roll-

"Mike!"

A voice? Calling to me? Sounds so familiar...

"MIKE!!!!! Wake your ass up!"

Nancy?

But...I don't wanna wake up.

"Michael Wheeler you wake up right now or i'll dump water all over your face!"

I suddenly busted up, and then THUMP!

"Ow..." I groaned. My body had fallen onto my bedroom floor.

I opened my sore eyes, only to see Nancy with her resting bitch face she makes when she's pissed.

"You little shit! Where's my set of nail polish?!" she screamed at me.

I had completely forgotten to put back my sister's set of nail polish after painting El's nails yesterday. Shit...

"I can explain," I started to speak. "Yesterday I thought it would be great to let El have her nails done...so I painted them."

Nancy's expression softened after I mentioned El. She really loves having El around and always forgives me for anything if it had something to do with my girlfriend.

"Oh..Okay..did they turn out good?" Nancy asked.

"I did a great job if I should say so myself.." I bragged.

My sis smiled, then left the room.

"Wait! Nancy I left the set in the bathroom!" I called to her before she would be too far away to hear me.

No response.

Oh well, she'll find it.

It's been a week since Seth was defeated. Everything so far has been back to normal. Hanging out with my best friends almost everyday, although we haven't played Dungeons and Dragons.

..and being with the most beautiful woman in the whole world.

My Eleven.

I quickly picked myself off of the floor and got dressed into something more suitable for the day.

I wonder what kind of adventure I'd be on today..

By the time I got downstairs, I froze.

Sitting at the kitchen table was fucking Layla.

"Mike!!! Come sit next to me!"

I continued to approach the table, but I sat in the chair farthest away from her.

My mother walked into the room with a plate full of chocolate chip pancakes. Yum.

"Ah, Michael. I invited Layla over for breakfast. I thought it would be nice since she told me that you two get along so well."

So well?! That bitch!!!

I didn't respond and I just grabbed one pancake, then jumped from my chair and walked right outta the door.

"Michael where do you think you're go-"

"Sorry mom!! No offense but I hate Layla! Gotta go!" I shouted as I was halfway outside.