35~Radiant

NOTE~The attached video above should be played while reading this chapter, to give more effect. Now...enjoy!

<Mike's POV>

     Mmm. That perfect moment...

   Where everything is suddenly perfect.

   It's a familiar feeling but this moment..this one is probably the best.

    "Mike! Pass me a slice?" Lucas asked me while taking a huge gulp of Coke.

    I picked up a slice of pizza and handed it it him.

   He didn't say thank you, but i didn't mind at all.

   "Agh! This soda is complete bullshit!" Dustin said with a dirty face he made at the soda.

    "It's off brand coke, Dustin. It still tastes the same so stop your fussing." Max told him and giggling after. Lucas had his arm around her shoulders, and she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Lucas immediately blushed afterwards....and it was so damn funny.

   Will, he was silently eating his pizza...but he looked peaceful and smiled. Sometimes I see him as an angel. Just a little innocent angel that didn't deserve all the awful things that happened to him.

    It's been only 5 hours since Seth had been defeated. But all that's been coming to my mind since is just one question...

   Did he really lose?

    He's a damn monster that can control minds...I mean how could he just be destroyed that easily?

   "Are you alright Mike?" My thoughts got interrupted by an angelic voice....so soft and gentle.

  I looked down at El. I was holding her in my arms and hugging her tightly..but still gently. I actually hadn't let go of her for awhile now.

   But I out of blue decided that this was the perfect time to tease her.

   "I'm doing great cutie."

    El grew confused. "Cutie?"

   Heehehee "It means that you're the cutest angel to ever live!" I told her and gave El a kiss on the head.

   Well, my teasing was a success. Her face had turned into a tomato.

  A cute tomato.

    This really is the perfect moment. No distractions..

    Just me, my girl, and my best friends.

   "Miiiiiiikkkkeee!!!!!!" Screamed a high pitched voice.

    Shit...well there goes a perfect moment.

    I sighed, "What do you want Layla?"

   I could tell that El became very cautious when she noticed Layla...almost as if she would attack if Layla said one wrong thing to me, or anyone for that matter.

   "Can you hold me too Mike?" Layla started. "I need love and support too..."

    Oh HELL no, I am NOT doing this to El again.

    "Layla, do yourself a favor and go find a rock to hold you." Will spoke. Wow, he hasn't spoken for a couple hours. He was too distracted by food to even notice anything until now.

    Layla clenched her fists and began to tear up a bit.

    "You know what, you all are ass hats! Especially you Mike, go fuc-"
    Layla's face then collided with El's fist. Hard.