oh boi

so

what do we have here?

The fanfic I accidentally forgot about,

Omg I'm a terrible person

A terrible author and procrastinator too.

So what happened was....highschool. Highschool happened.

I started highschool, then got into a musical outside of school, now I'm about to be in another one. I'm too busy dammit.

I'm sorrryyyyyy.

Okay Idk if I'll continue this book but on the other hand I feel super duper bad on just leaving you all with a hook about the cat with blue blood, and I'm gonna be honest.......

I forgot where I was even going with the cat with blue blood.

It's been months and ehem lots of things have changed.

But I deleted Wattpad for awhile and then got it back when I remembered I have my amazing readers still waiting.

But droplets......

I don't know if I can continue this book. Maybe I will someday I'm not sure. But what I want you all to do for now is to create your own continuation in your mind. Any way you want it to end that's how it's gonna end.

This book has really gone places (well okay not gone places but I'm really thankful for 25,000 reads)

Some of you still text me asking when another chapter will come out because a lot of you love this book and I thank you for putting up with my shitty writing skills.

Also I just got done with finals week and I'm on winter break so there might be a 30% chance I'll maybe write again and take this book somewhere.

But don't get your hopes up on that.....

.....I love you all, even though it may not seem like it, having I left for months....

I still love you all

❤️